Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely desperate for sales! I know she had an apparent good weekend but I think they’re actually up the shitter with their finances.
I agree, she's been unusually quiet, only posting her idiotic quotes she clearly doesn't understand. And today she looks like she's been crying again

Reactions: 5
Noo stevo wont let her !
He’s probably like Wayne Rooney. Gets caught cheating so let’s her have another baby. Not even a baby will help her engagement (the insta kind and the wedding kind) a real job might help her in life though 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it has its pros and cons to live somewhere secluded. My friend lives in a big house on a country lane with not many close neighbours. It’s dreamy to have all that space and to not have to bump into people etc. However, she misses the community feel that comes from living in a town. The kids used to play in the street with friends, the park was always busy, now she feels they are more secluded and only have each other. Halloween trick or treating there’s not much sense of occasion. Concerned about them going out on their own as they get older as the roads are dark and isolated.

Reactions: 4
Well she is doing the natural flow so probably finally got him on the right date to trap him even more and is now pregnant. Also her skin looks awful

Reactions: 10
Let's hope she isn't pregnant because she's a useless mother to those boys!! She needs to concentrate on putting them first because at the minute she's all about herself and its horrible to watch. Selfish cow

Look at the smugness on that face. State of those bleeping lips too 🤢
Screenshot_20211102-133145_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
No she’s not pregnant. Watch Gobshite Stephs stories, they’ve all been crying over WhatsApp because someone earned £17’000 this payday which sounds amazing until you realise they get paid twice a year. If Rebecca has earned that much then we get to see her spend £16’995 on herself, £5 on the kids and £0 on that rotten house of horrors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No she’s not pregnant. Watch Gobshite Stephs stories, they’ve all been crying over WhatsApp because someone earned £17’000 this payday which sounds amazing until you realise they get paid twice a year. If Rebecca has earned that much then we get to see her spend £16’995 on herself, £5 on the kids and £0 on that rotten house of horrors.
I bet that's what they earnt before expenses, tax etc too. Notice how Steph put a gushing comment on most of the team but not on Begs.

Why have all that team seemingly got monkey bum lips or hairy spider brows?

Reactions: 10
Oh my god seriously?!!!!

Just when you think this daft witches can get any more stupid…..!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😅😅😅 aw Jesus just another excuse for them to deceive people "Jenny's got paid a 6k wage for this month" technically true but they fail to mention they get paid quarterly or twice a year and make it seem like it happens every month 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
😅😅😅 aw Jesus just another excuse for them to deceive people "Jenny's got paid a 6k wage for this month" technically true but they fail to mention they get paid quarterly or twice a year and make it seem like it happens every month 🙄
Plus out of that they have to pay their expenses, taxes etc. I was reading about them & you have to spend a certain amount every month on products yourself to keep your status within their stupid levels. I’m sure it was around £150 minimum per month!! Can you imagine your employer telling you that you have to spend with them every month to keep your job?? 🤣

Reactions: 16
And that Emily has been crying all morning too. £17k twice a year is less than what I get paid and I don't have to flog face sanders from my holiday or hospital bed. Why are they all crying - wtf is wrong with them all?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Let's hope she isn't pregnant because she's a useless mother to those boys!! She needs to concentrate on putting them first because at the minute she's all about herself and its horrible to watch. Selfish cow

Look at the smugness on that face. State of those bleeping lips too 🤢
View attachment 842868
That is not the face of a happy person

Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s crying over the massive fine they’ve probably got for taking alfie out of school during term time when his absence wasn’t approved 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.