Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys will be dressed up, in the same costumes they wore out the other night but she won’t have washed them, so they’ll be covered in the face paint they had on.

Reactions: 13
Ooooh something has definitely gone down in Dingle Dungeon. Where were the “I’m suh suh suh super rough today” after her necking the baby Guinness etc? Radio silence all day and then Beaver out on the prowl in Leeds 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No she's another one dodging half term prices. She flew out last Thursday and schools go back tomorrow so her kids will miss 4 days this week when they have already had 2 weeks off for half term.
Schools in Scotland were back at the start of this week and some authorities were back last week after only a week off ….. our half term does not correlate with the English schools!!!

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s vile. They are all so mean to their kids I don’t understand it 😢
I think the majority of mummy vloggers are pure narcissists, children are a necessary prop for that lifestyle they want to promote. Many of them come across as not even liking children. It's such a toxic side of social media

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think the majority of mummy vloggers are pure narcissists, children are a necessary prop for that lifestyle they want to promote. Many of them come across as not even liking children. It's such a toxic side of social media
And a puppy!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
200+ orders, yeah ok Beggy, if you say so 🤣 nice round number that is, surely if that were true she could easily just say ‘thanks to the 234 orders’ or whatever the number is. So transparent!

See this is why these MLM scams are just a load of bullshit. What the hell does ‘100 blocks’ even mean?? It’s pathetic. Any legitimate business wouldn’t be so cryptic about their sales.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
200 orders when it’s coming up to Christmas and most mums will be putting their children first and buying for them and also bills going up. She’s full of tit 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
200+ orders, yeah ok Beggy, if you say so 🤣 nice round number that is, surely if that were true she could easily just say ‘thanks to the 234 orders’ or whatever the number is. So transparent!

See this is why these MLM scams are just a load of bullshit. What the hell does ‘100 blocks’ even mean?? It’s pathetic. Any legitimate business wouldn’t be so cryptic about their sales.
🐮💩 sure hunipot, sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 p.s she's not your mate she's your fellow fake instagram scam artist, who no doubt slags you off to hell in a group chat somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So beggy reckons she's sold 200 lumis? Yeah right, and then she woke up and had her cornflakes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sold 200 face dildos

Rebecca & the lumi hun’s creating their sales spreadsheets later to prove how many dildos they sold….

FA6DFE95-A14C-47F0-B0E2-1D949FD5FD39.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.