Rebecca Lamb #89 This is not a drill! Got my tenners fill, spending at will but boys get nil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hairdresser honestly HATES her…you’re meant to protect the skin from the dye 🙄
FC66E867-C7E2-4273-83BD-B5546E679A2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That outfit choice is just bizarre 🤦🏼‍♀️ where are her mates letting her go out like that in those builders shorts
She looks ridiculous! She has the worst style I’ve ever seen on an influencer but thinks she bleeping amazing. I’ve never known somebody with such a high opinion of themselves, it’s embarrassing. I bet when she’s on a night out she’s just constantly looking around to see if anybody is looking at her 🤢 here’s your answer Beggy, nobody’s looking.

Her hairdresser honestly HATES her…you’re meant to protect the skin from the dye 🙄View attachment 835987
Her hair looks no different, just looks like it’s been washed, that’s it. Maybe it’s the only time her hair gets washed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone post a picture of her outfit please? For us blocked tattle bastards who beggy dunt give 2 shits about 🖕thank you x

Reactions: 9
She’s proud of herself 🤦‍♀️ Well she’d have to be as I can’t think of anyone else who would be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whyyyyy has she got denim shorts on for a night out at the end of October! The top half says going out for cocktails with the girls, the bottom half says I'm having a lazy beach day in Tenerife!
She can’t get anything right! She looks an absolute tool in that outfit 🤣 If that was my friend I’d ask her wtf she was wearing!

Reactions: 16
Have we seen the footwear? Or has she got those battered straw sandals on from tenners, the ones that look like something out of 3 little pigs 🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
omg shorts in this weather i’m sure she just wants to attract attention like who would wear shorts in this weather?!

she must think she’s still in tenners 🤮

Reactions: 14
Proud of… earning minimum wage at best? Convincing other people to get into debt in an MLM? Flogging a lifestyle that she doesn’t have? Cat fishing? Taking her son out of school for weeks? Literally never putting them first?

So much to be proud of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.