Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them boots least she will have somewhere to put her cocaine in 😆😂
I was thinking the exact same thing 😆😆 maybe she should order 2ss nob slpash a matching pair and he can fashion the purse over his electronic tag when the old bill catch up with him

They must be for 2SS!
Sorry just seen I repeated what u guys said!! 🙈 oh well that’s the joy of tattle I suppose…great minds n all that ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she post that magic mirror photo & then that story side by side. I know it’s not as shocking a difference as some side by sides we have seen, but you can clearly see that there is a difference in size from one to the other. Her waist looks a lot slimmer & nipped in on the magic mirror photo and you can see she has a pot belly in the video one that looks toned in the magic mirror 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
duck sake it's freezing she says but yet she's wearing that poor excuse for a jumper! Beggy hun you live in a glorified shed in the middle of nowhere.what the duck is wrong with you. Absolute dick coming home to yet more clothes for yourself while your kids wore the same 3 tshirts all holiday! If you don't get it now you never will you shamless selfish piece of tit

Reactions: 30
Shes not even 30! Calm down 🙈 duck me im basically dead if she’s middle aged.

But it’s a bit sad for a mum of two, I agree.
Okay approaching mid 30s then 😂 middle aged was the only term that sprang to mind, it’s a bit depressing and I’m mid 30s myself

Not off her phone or Instagram for one minute is she. The entire holiday, the airport, immediately after getting home. ‘Influencer’ or not it’s a bit of a sad life, to not value switching off and having quality time once in a while. The only thing that’s inspired me is to never be like that.

Reactions: 15
Put your magic mirror away you fraud.
Get off your phone and get a job.
bleep
Collage 2021-10-21 13_33_27.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Those boots will already be parcelled up and being sent back before you can say “authumanalll” they will never see the light of day, just like 70% of the shite she she puts on for her “fashunn”reels it’s all to get the hunnipots to swipe up. She’s skanky and skint and it’s a fast buck for the lazy cow. How much of all these clothes she buys do we actually see her wearing?! Err that’s right hardly any! Off you duck to the post office beaver, you snaggled tooth mole rat!
I think it’s about time the companies she is using to do this should be informed. IMO pretending to buy goods so she can encourage others to copy but then sending them back is fraudulent and doesn’t reflect well on the companies concerned. I’m sure they wouldn’t be too pleased to find out she’s using them to make money in an underhand way.

If anyone is able to provide screenshots and details of which companies she’s using to do this for Irma she has obviously sent back, I’d be grateful. (I refuse to click any link she posts.) These stores will already have a record of the high number of returns she has so it won’t be hard for them to prove a case against her.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s about time the companies she is using to do this should be informed. IMO pretending to buy goods so she can encourage others to copy but then sending them back is fraudulent and doesn’t reflect well on the companies concerned. I’m sure they wouldn’t be too pleased to find out she’s using them to make money in an underhand way.

If anyone is able to provide screenshots and details of which companies she’s using to do this for Irma she has obviously sent back, I’d be grateful. (I refuse to click any link she posts.) These stores will already have a record of the high number of returns she has so it won’t be hard for them to prove a case against her.
I don’t click on any of her links either, but going by what others have said I think she gets a lot from H&M, Zara, ASOS & maybe Missguided/Boohoo.

Reactions: 3

Surely these companies run some sort of data on those who constantly make orders and then claim refunds? You'd think they'd refuse the orders after a while, must cost them a bomb in admin if it's free returns.

Honestly can't believe the difference between today's magic mirror and her dumpy looking reality in the golfing photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had a reply from the police…I’m not best pleased with the response to be honest. Did someone on here say it was being taken seriously?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Honestly imagine being at the beach and posing like this. It’s okay if you’re 18, young and free but approaching middle age with 2 kids. What must onlookers think.
If I was at beach with my kids and told them I was taking a picture, this is the pose they’d give me. My kids are 5 & 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Usually the first day back after our holidays I’m in the utility room doing loads of laundry, getting it dried, ironed and either put away for next Summer or away in wardrobes. What’s the betting there will be one mixed load in the Hobson/Lamb house and a few things that the boys can get another day or two out of! I certainly don’t have time for posing in front of a mirror as I usually need a food shop too after being away for 10 days!
She’s not “normal” is she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Usually the first day back after our holidays I’m in the utility room doing loads of laundry, getting it dried, ironed and either put away for next Summer or away in wardrobes. What’s the betting there will be one mixed load in the Hobson/Lamb house and a few things that the boys can get another day or two out of! I certainly don’t have time for posing in front of a mirror as I usually need a food shop too after being away for 10 days!
She’s not “normal” is she?
She’s the least relatable ‘mama’ I’ve ever come across and that includes some of the other horrors I’ve had the misfortune to come across on Instagram. In real life though, absolutely not got the same priorities or values as anyone I know

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I do think she has a pretty face but this is not a good look…

can anyone else see what I’m seeing? 😂
Look how wonky those shoulders are - but she is so beautiful naturally surely she wouldn’t edit her pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look how wonky those shoulders are - but she is so beautiful naturally surely she wouldn’t edit her pics?
If she has edited it why on earth has she given herself a massive forehead not in proportion with her chin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.