Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dingle holiday highlights

* the floral 70s bikini
*the singing 😳
* the "mums gone to Iceland" tapas
* stuffing her two kids into a pram
*the knackered straw sandals screaming for mercy
* cheap sunglasses from the beach men sellers
*the knitted dress with her saggy tits nearly hanging out the bottom in 24 degree heat....
*the derelict car park that she insisted was suh suh busy
*the flogging of the face vibrator despite being on holidehhhh
*the delapidated water park that was her kids only treat
*alfeh trolling her saying it was "boring"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve had a reply from the police…I’m not best pleased with the response to be honest. Did someone on here say it was being taken seriously?
I said I had 3 e mails from them but didn’t want to put the details on here someone else put it was being taken seriously not me if they have taken that from what I put the maybe they jumped the gun a bit thsts all. I am still waiting for someone to come back to me as there was a grey area as what what it came under with it being abroad

Reactions: 8
Anyone written to the doner of the baby buggy she was gifted?. i bet they'd be over the moon to find out what these two muppets have linked their name to during their stay in Tenners
And that two kids aged 4 and 7 were piled into their buggy at the same time. Its probably wrecked now.

Reactions: 8
I said I had 3 e mails from them but didn’t want to put the details on here someone else put it was. ring taken seriously not me if they e taken that from what I put the maybe jumped the gun a bit thsts all. I am still waiting for someone to come back to me as there was a grey area as what what it came under with it being a road
Was it a road though? Was in the hotel grounds I’m sure?

Reactions: 5

* the floral 70s bikini
*the singing 😳
*the knitted dress with her saggy tits nearly hanging out the bottom in 24 degree heat....
her only showing the tapas but steve taking a photo at the same time showing the huge bowl of pasta & cheese in front of her she conveniently missed out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wait... I need to catch up. Was Alfie really in the buggy?
Yep, one MORNING (so bear in mind they’d just slept for at least 8 hours) they were walking along the promenade & he was trailing behind, so Beggy & Steve told him to get in the pushchair with Woody already in it! So the both of them were being pushed along in the pushchair when they should have been running around, full of beans! They were obviously bored, surely there’s only so many walks along the promenade a 4 & 7 year old will enjoy in the space of 10 days 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else surprised that Beggy hasn't jumped on the beg like so many other influences for free-trade? Pretending they are earning thousands from paying in £1 but really profiting off their followers 😤 her bestie Carly was ranting about how money grabbing this was the other day and straight away I thought hmm can't believe Beggy hasn't tried this yet... cue link for free-trade in 3 2 1....
I've googled free trade but it's not obvious what you're referring to. can you expand a bit or provide a link?

Reactions: 3
I've googled free trade but it's not obvious what you're referring to. can you expand a bit or provide a link?
It’s yet another pyramid/ponzi scam. You “invest” money - a £1 or whatever into it and they claim you will then make thousands out of it by doing nothing…… a complete scam

Reactions: 7
A dingles on tour personal highlight for me was her saying what a great time the kids were having and yet they were both sat staring at iPads! Oh and her quote about “real women support other women”.. pull the other one Nolan! Real women do anything and everything they can to nurture and provide as best they can for their kid. Never seen her support anyone other women unless it lines her pockets. She’s a fake, a fraud and I’m sorry to say a lousy mother.

Reactions: 18
A dingles on tour personal highlight for me was her saying what a great time the kids were having and yet they were both sat staring at iPads! Oh and her quote about “real women support other women”.. pull the other one Nolan! Real women do anything and everything they can to nurture and provide as best they can for their kid. Never seen her support anyone other women unless it lines her pockets. She’s a fake, a fraud and I’m sorry to say a lousy mother.
Except when your boyfriend is posting pics of a lady on her private balcony or another lady relaxing with a cigarette and a drink.
She just doesn't get it does she?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just another ponzi/pyramid scheme like Lumi. Give her about 2 weeks to work out what it is and she will be on it too 😂
Yes imagine profiting via recruiting people, smeg beg will be right on it

Reactions: 4

* the floral 70s bikini
*the singing 😳

*alfeh doing a Tom daly in the pool. Educational

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love reminiscing with yous I feel like terroreife has brought us all suh, suh close. People do bond over trauma don’t they 💕

Steavers day 1 sun burn was my favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.