Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they are happy in the dungeon? Or did they run away there?

The old house was lovely, had people around, now they are stuck in the middle of nowhere? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Amazing thank you! Just reading over these again and think what an absolute narcissistic witch she is
She brags about earning thousands every month, so why is she always begging for freebies. She should invest those thousands in her kids rather than bragging. Those messages from her clearly show how classless and uneducated she is

Reactions: 19
I only had 20 followers when I had an account. It was only family I had or close friends
Plus I barely used it as I'm a mum to young children so spend most my time with them not uploading any tit to SM for likes
She’s truly an idiot! Imagine being proud to broadcast yours and your kids every move to 67,000 strangers. To have the pleasure of living with extreme paranoia and panic.

“Quick Beav, the plane’s touched down, lets get on the gram to delete all them trolls hate and negativity before sumwun catches on that we’re vile humans…” - I’d be concerning myself with my kids and getting them off the plane, not regulating my 50 flowers 🤣 (close family and friends followers only here)! Ugh, vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine being proud of 67k followers you don’t know. Many of whom follow you to laugh at 😂 I’d take 20 real friends any day! I never see her out with the girls, going on friend holidays, really doing anything with anyone in real life? So sad🤣

Reactions: 23
Just posting this here for ease of access :) I just LOVE how different those tiles look! Never thought I'd describe tiles as squishy, but there we go hunipots
On second look at this, they can't be Steve's tiles can they, because Steve doesn't like fat tiles and those tiles have rolls so they can't be Steve's tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm actually a little gutted her holiday is over. It was a tit show of a holiday but gave me a few laughs. And At least the boys got to go in the pool and not just stuck in front of TV like at home

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think they are happy in the dungeon? Or did they run away there?

The old house was lovely, had people around, now they are stuck in the middle of nowhere? 🤷‍♀️
I think they got away from something - she did a vlog while they were moving and Alfie was asking if there were going to be bad men there or something along those lines!

Amazing thank you! Just reading over these again and think what an absolute narcissistic witch she is
No worries!!! She’s vile isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't say I'm well off or skint... We're just average joe, run-of-the-mill family, we both work and earn decent money but we also have a big mortgage... Right now I could not be spending £130 on a pair of boots for myself. I wanted some new Dr. Martens but I'm gonna have to wait. It's coming up to Christmas. I've started Christmas shopping and tend to do it in places other than Poundland 🥴 . Off the top of my head, I've got to buy presents for all the family, a few friends, and my boss, I need wrapping paper and cards, I need to put some money aside for a couple of Christmas night outs I've been invited on... I'll probably get the kids new Christmas jumpers, PJs, Christmas day outfits (I like Christmas 😅), will pay to take them to see Santa somewhere... Plus all the extra festive food and drink that's around at Christmas and Christmas Dinner! It's an expensive time! She just has no priorities apart from herself!
This is true. My kids need a lot of new stuff this time of year clothing wise and I spoil them a little for Halloween and send in class stuff and do goody bags, etc. We have to buy costumes, and I am already preparing for Christmas to make a dent in the gifts etc. I wouldn’t have the money right now for £130 on new boots. It would be bottom of the priority list, unless of course I actually needed some.

Reactions: 13
II
Id say its a good thing that they're not made from dead animals to be quite honest 🙃
Can't believe the sad cunts were deleting comments after getting home so late. I'd hate their life, id be constantly paranoid. Well they are, imagine living your life in a constant state of paranoia. Wonder what beggy makes of her candid photo 😂
The photo wasn't that bad I don't think. I was expecting a right mess.

Pahahaaaa I’m still a follower. I must not seem like a Tattler.

II

The photo wasn't that bad I don't think. I was expecting a right mess.
She’s heavier than me at the same height and honestly I thought she looked much slimmer than I would have 🙈

Reactions: 3
What does blocking people do really though when her account is public. I don't even have an account anymore and I can still view her joke of a "best life"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What in the world is this pose? She is clearly very bent in this photo. Sticking bum out but also leaning to stick boobs out and sucking in. And what is she doing with her arms?
Honestly imagine being at the beach and posing like this. It’s okay if you’re 18, young and free but approaching middle age with 2 kids. What must onlookers think.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly imagine being at the beach and posing like this. It’s okay if you’re 18, young and free but approaching middle age with 2 kids. What must onlookers think.
Shes not even 30! Calm down 🙈 duck me im basically dead if she’s middle aged.

But it’s a bit sad for a mum of two, I agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What in the world is this pose? She is clearly very bent in this photo. Sticking bum out but also leaning to stick boobs out and sucking in. And what is she doing with her arms?
Does she think she is the next messiah posing like she’s the resurrection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.