Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually a little gutted her holiday is over. It was a tit show of a holiday but gave me a few laughs. And At least the boys got to go in the pool and not just stuck in front of TV like at home
Guessing that is...where they are now🤦‍♀️she is..constantly showing the kittens & Shite boots, get a bleeping life ffs
Im a carer & have visited 5 people already today, fullfilled & proud
Imagine being her employer in a normal job or her work colleague
LAZY ARSE...

Reactions: 11
I'm actually a little gutted her holiday is over. It was a tit show of a holiday but gave me a few laughs. And At least the boys got to go in the pool and not just stuck in front of TV like at home
best tattle holiday since the Meldrums went to Disney 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was thinking the exact same thing 😆😆 maybe she should order 2ss nob slpash a matching pair and he can fashion the purse over his electronic tag when the old bill catch up with him

Sorry just seen I repeated what u guys said!! 🙈 oh well that’s the joy of tattle I suppose…great minds n all that ☺
Nob Splash🤣🤣🤣🤣that will Always stick, hope they are being investigated🙏

Reactions: 8
So what was everyone’s favourite part of hunnipot & nob splashes holiday? I quite liked the reel of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think she has a pretty face but this is not a good look…

can anyone else see what I’m seeing? 😂
I don’t think she’s pretty at all. When she was younger she was attractive, but I think she has lost her looks completely

Reactions: 14
Anyone written to the doner of the baby buggy she was gifted?. i bet they'd be over the moon to find out what these two muppets have linked their name to during their stay in Tenners

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s pretty at all. When she was younger she was attractive, but I think she has lost her looks completely
Agree. I don’t think she’s in anyway good looking. I actually don’t think she was ever particularly attractive. She was a very very very normal looking girl when she was younger - and she was very young looking/baby faced. Like any teenager you’d see out in Wetherspoons on a a Saturday night in any town in the UK. I don’t think there was anything striking about her, she was very average with a very average body. She’s a complete mess now - the filler she’s had done has been badly done by someone pretty incompetent and it’s migrated all over the place which is why she’s got that weird ducks bill/shelf above her top lip. Her skin is in terrible condition, she’s really spotty and her skin always looks dehydrated (sorry but no amount of baby oil that she smears on to make herself look “suh suh gloweh und deweuh” is going to make her skin look hydrated!) her skin looks tired, her eyes are sunken, she looks like she’s loosing her hair at the front.
The woman is a mess.

Reactions: 15
That's saggy tit comment on Steve's post must have got to her 😂
Goodness know where her bras are from, because they have zero support. She clearly thinks wearing no bra or her boobs jiggling as she walks is attractive, but I suppose bring with such a pervert like Steve, there's no wonder she's clueless about self respect, what a loving relationship is and that self love doesn't actually mean being self absorbed, it's about respecting yourself and your body and the way you behave

So what was everyone’s favourite part of hunnipot & nob splashes holiday? I quite liked the reel of herself.
I loved it when they realised they can't just post pictures of strangers without being held accountable and people actually called them out on their behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree. I don’t think she’s in anyway good looking. I actually don’t think she was ever particularly attractive. She was a very very very normal looking girl when she was younger - and she was very young looking/baby faced. Like any teenager you’d see out in Wetherspoons on a a Saturday night in any town in the UK. I don’t think there was anything striking about her, she was very average with a very average body. She’s a complete mess now - the filler she’s had done has been badly done by someone pretty incompetent and it’s migrated all over the place which is why she’s got that weird ducks bill/shelf above her top lip. Her skin is in terrible condition, she’s really spotty and her skin always looks dehydrated (sorry but no amount of baby oil that she smears on to make herself look “suh suh gloweh und deweuh” is going to make her skin look hydrated!) her skin looks tired, her eyes are sunken, she looks like she’s loosing her hair at the front.
The woman is a mess.
I agree. She used to be pretty but all the bad fillers & her smug look she has now is just so unattractive. And her arrogance. Her personality is vile and she’s really not a nice person. I can’t find anyone like that remotely attractive 😂 The fact she thinks she’s better than everyone else is revolting. She’s got the looks & personality of horse tit

When we’ve been away I’m no make up , up to my eyes in laundry 🤷‍♀️
But then I guess they didn’t take much 🤣

Does she ever clean ?? Posing in front of a mirror 🤣 it’s freezing in some parts of uk today, sunny but cold!!

Reactions: 12
Has anyone thought of mentioning what has happened to a paper? I know she's no mother of daughters but if it's dressed up enough someone might be interested! Did Meldrum make the Daily Mail with her racist post?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else surprised that Beggy hasn't jumped on the beg like so many other influences for free-trade? Pretending they are earning thousands from paying in £1 but really profiting off their followers 😤 her bestie Carly was ranting about how money grabbing this was the other day and straight away I thought hmm can't believe Beggy hasn't tried this yet... cue link for free-trade in 3 2 1....

Anyone else surprised that Beggy hasn't jumped on the beg like so many other influences for free-trade? Pretending they are earning thousands from paying in £1 but really profiting off their followers 😤 her bestie Carly was ranting about how money grabbing this was the other day and straight away I thought hmm can't believe Beggy hasn't tried this yet... cue link for free-trade in 3 2 1....
Just another ponzi/pyramid scheme like Lumi. Give her about 2 weeks to work out what it is and she will be on it too 😂

• Haha
Mine was when she went quiet on the last day because Steve fucked up and they actually done something fun for the boys
There are so many to choose from!

When we all commented on them choosing to go to Aqualand instead of the more expensive (and better) Siam Park, so Steve not so subtly posted something about losing his sunglasses in Siam Park 2 years ago, but a tattler had proof it was actually Aqualand they had visited 🤣

The amount of times she would say it’s so busy, but all her posts & stories had about 3 people in them.

When she claimed that the holiday was educationally beneficial to Alfie & Woody because Alfie could swim a metre across & they could apparently count to 10 in ‘Spainish’.

Her posting slimmed down photos of herself but then got exposed either by their new mates ‘the knightstrider’ or Steve himself.

Her singing on the balcony thinking she’s a superstar 🤣

When she posted a story & Alfie piped up that it was ‘boring’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The woman is a mess.
She use to actually have beautiful hair, and I’m so glad she fucked that up aswell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.