Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise everyone thinks she’s a smug twit (she is) but I’m glad she’s got her name on that house. He was a hell off a lot older than her when they got together and knew what he was doing. She’s lost her freedom for him and clearly can’t cope well in the country. The bloke is a complete sexist pig. I am not sticking up for him as he deserves his lot but I hope she takes him to the bloody cleaners should it end.
Im actually gobsmacked her name is on the deeds. I wonder how that came about as I doubt she thought to do it. I can't believe Steve agreed to it.

Reactions: 5
Just looking through her tik toks.. what the duck is this 🤣🤣🤣 ohhh beggy, you do give us a good laugh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It would be some laugh if beaver / lama / beetroot face caved in and said yes ok you can have one more kid ...and it was twin boys 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Im actually gobsmacked her name is on the deeds. I wonder how that came about as I doubt she thought to do it. I can't believe Steve agreed to it.
I was surprised too.....I doubt she would even know what deeds were so must have been all Steavers doing...The only reason I can think is because the time just after she'd had Woody and just before they left their old house she was at peak levels of channel mum success....still, if I was in Steves shoes - where clearly any property that he's accrued has been at the very least due to having an extortionately paid job at his dads business and I wouldn't be surprised if maybe he's even been given money as a deposit from his family - I would not be happy to just essentially give half of that away to someone like Dingle who hasn't contributed anything of note....:oops: It was always said he cheated whilst she was pregnant with Woody, so maybe it was a condition of Dingle forgiving him that the new house they were moving to was put in joint names

Reactions: 6
Just looking through her tik toks.. what the duck is this 🤣🤣🤣 ohhh beggy, you do give us a good laugh 🤦🏻‍♀️
WHY.....would you even think or do that??
Very........STRANGE BEHAVIOUR🙄
Such an ODD BALL
Not normal at all
Who even has the time either🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wowwwwwwwwwwww👀👀
I am done
What more is there to say?
bleeping loser 🤣🤣🤣
Jesus, she’s a mouthful of mercury fillings hasn’t she. That’s it, that’s what the problem is!! The mercury has seeped into her system and that’s what makes her stupid 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My favourite is the one with the glass on her head and the cheese grater 😆
She was either drunk or high in that one 🤣
She's gona be looking back on all this stuff she's put online in decades to come and die off.

Reactions: 17
My favourite is the one with the glass on her head and the cheese grater 😆
The best one is where she’s trying to be sexy dancing to that Pussy Cat dolls song (the loosen up my buttons one) and she just looks demented with her gunt poking out and her saggy tits jigging around. It’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's the faces she pulls when she makes a tik tok that kill me. The "sexy" face or the "I'm so funny" face ...you all know what I mean. My cringe cringes to death 🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion....Magic mirrors and sexy trainers, moon boots, beavers, lumi overload & Lamas ... THIS IS A DRILL

The best one is where she’s trying to be sexy dancing to that Pussy Cat dolls song (the loosen up my buttons one) and she just looks demented with her gunt poking out and her saggy tits jigging around. It’s tragic.
Share it here pretty please I don’t have tic tok

Reactions: 4
Why is she using a filter on a packet of doughnuts?
Because she’s a tit? 🤔

Imagine having so little to do that you, as an adult woman with a home and children to care for, think this is a productive use of your time. Most twelve year olds would consider it immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine having so little to do that you, as an adult woman with a home and children to care for, think this is a productive use of your time. Most twelve year olds would consider it immature.
#superproductive #bossbabe #absolutecretin

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.