Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is one heavily restored mouth. I’d lay off the donuts TBH.
Why is she taking it so seriously too? I can’t cope with the cringy bastard. I’m sorry but I don’t respect grown women (and men) that make tik toks. If it’s original content then fair enough, I get the point of the platform, but copying dances and weird tit like this… no no no, just get a bleeping job

Reactions: 16
Yeah really loose there dingle 🤣🤣🤣 she has zero rhythm it's hilarious
It’s the weird fists on the hips thing she does that really tickles me - she does it quite often when she’s trying to be sexy and dance like a stripper…. I have no idea why, it looks so stupid but it makes me roar!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because she’s a tit? 🤔

Imagine having so little to do that you, as an adult woman with a home and children to care for, think this is a productive use of your time. Most twelve year olds would consider it immature.
My daughter is on tik tok and she would absolutely die of embarrassment if I posted tit like this!

Reactions: 15
Loosen up my bottons. She never gets anything right. It amuses me so much how utterly inept she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahahahahaha she is really trying
That’s what makes it so funny - you can see that she’s really taking herself seriously and thinks she’s being really sexy! It’s so embarrassing but it’s so entertaining!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why oh why oh why does she never wear a bra???!!! I think she wants to be come a pole dancer/stripper/scantily clad person and gyrate and jiggle her bits for men. It's really embarrassing. I'll bet 2SS loves it though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Loosen up my bottons. She never gets anything right. It amuses me so much how utterly inept she is 😂
If you watch this one - she’s trying to lip sync to the song but she’s getting the words completely wrong! She thinks he’s saying “savage low” - which doesn’t even make sense! It’s supposed to be savage love. But you can see she’s getting it wrong and even doing the dance wrong! It makes me irrationally irritated!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve just noticed she’s deleted the comments on her “witch is back” TikTok saying “cringe” and “oh it’s you again” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you watch this one - she’s trying to lip sync to the song but she’s getting the words completely wrong! She thinks he’s saying “savage low” - which doesn’t even make sense! It’s supposed to be savage love. But you can see she’s getting it wrong and even doing the dance wrong! It makes me irrationally irritated!!!

Thick witch - it’s literally the name of the song??

I’ve just noticed she’s deleted the comments on her “witch is back” TikTok saying “cringe” and “oh it’s you again” 😂
Another busy day for her then 🤦‍♀️ Suh suh much admin guys, gosh, I don’t know how she fits it all in 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could you love yourself anymore!!!!!!
I’m embarrassed for her!!!!

Quiet today isn’t she probs having an AMAZING day! 🙄

Looking rough today!!!!
Is A really wearing an all in one at 7-8 years old???? Sorry maybe that’s the thing but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I've just looked through her whole TikTok... Christ what a bleeping head :ROFLMAO:
I have also just looked through her whole tiktok.
The second hand embarrassment is real.
Also, she hasn't actually really been talking to the camera since Tenners has she?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.