Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to say the same! She has photos of herself in this dress on her Instagram & looking at that photo above, she definitely must have edited the ones she posted because she looks much slimmer in the ones on her insta. I don’t know why I’m surprised at that, but I genuinely thought that the photos were before she started putting on weight.

Not saying she looks fat in the photo above but she definitely looks bigger & the dress just doesn’t look right on her.
That dress is awful on both of them. It’s really cheap & tacky. Neither of them have the shoulders/chest/boobs for it. It’s marginally better on LJC but only just. It looks awful on Rebecca- she just doesn’t have the figure for that style of dress at all. She’s got a stocky, broad frame - she doesn’t suit clothes that expose so much of her arms/shoulders/chest. She just hasn’t got a clue how to dress and she’s in complete denial about how her body actually looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also on the topic of attendance plans, every single family I am aware of being on one have either been under SC or the school have concerns regarding other areas and the repeated absences just feed into this I.e irresponsible parenting. Responsible parents do not allow their child to miss 3 weeks of school in the autumn term.
Totally agree. Lots of small things all adding up to neglect ultimately. Those kids are not thriving as they should be and it’s criminal
That dress is awful on both of them. It’s really cheap & tacky. Neither of them have the shoulders/chest/boobs for it. It’s marginally better on LJC but only just. It looks awful on Rebecca- she just doesn’t have the figure for that style of dress at all. She’s got a stocky, broad frame - she doesn’t suit clothes that expose so much of her arms/shoulders/chest. She just hasn’t got a clue how to dress and she’s in complete denial about how her body actually looks.
Glad you said this because I think they both look terrible in it but LJC only slightly looks better.

Reactions: 6
Can't believe these two, they go on the most basic AF holiday abroad and cant stop themselves committing a crime whilst they are there, a crime they broadcast all over the internet to their well-known dodgy followers.

Also, I think Steve looks like a llama.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can't believe these two, they go on the most basic AF holiday abroad and cant stop themselves committing a crime whilst they are there, a crime they broadcast all over the internet to their well-known dodgy followers.

Also, I think Steve looks like a llama.
Thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #89 Becky still treating herself on Klarna, 2ss looks like a Llama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
she better start declaring her income to the taxman then if she wants 10 buy to let mortgages in 10 years.......

The big money is in actually flipping houses (what LJC is doing lol) a couple of smart purchases per year with the right tweaks and knowing the right tradesmen and you'd have probably made double the average salary in the UK.... having a rental portfolio is more often done by people who need a pension top-up...so they'll hold on to a few houses whilst theyre increasing in value, make a couple of hundred a month off them while they're holding them then sell once they reach retirement age to add to a pension pot...renting out houses is a long game and Beggy told us only a few months ago that she doesnt think or worry about the future.... having 10 rental properties is not gonna give you boss babe wages lol just something dumbo dingle has said to as she sees it, sound clever 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she better start declaring her income to the taxman then if she wants 10 buy to let mortgages in 10 years.......

The big money is in actually flipping houses (what LJC is doing lol) a couple of smart purchases per year with the right tweaks and knowing the right tradesmen and you'd have probably made double the average salary in the UK.... having a rental portfolio is more often done by people who need a pension top-up...so they'll hold on to a few houses whilst theyre increasing in value, make a couple of hundred a month off them while they're holding them then sell once they reach retirement age to add to a pension pot...renting out houses is a long game and Beggy told us only a few months ago that she doesnt think or worry about the future.... having 10 rental properties is not gonna give you boss babe wages lol just something dumbo dingle has said to as she sees it, sound clever 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
This is exactly what I've done. When you take off what I've spent on maintenance and upgrades to my rental property I've probably only made around £100 pcm on average but all being well, I stand to make around £70k profit looking at the offers I've received so far. It also saved us a lot of money when our son was living there instead of paying rent out to someone else whilst he was at uni (not being unkind but I don't think that is something Beggy will have to worry about with her kids though and she clearly doesn't value education)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Edited to add the photos.
How long ago was this? Least she didn't edit it and showed her actual size. She use to copy LJC all the time I remember when she actually said she didn't copy her once when she got the same clothes 😂 then she tried to go blonde

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long ago was this? Least she didn't edit it and showed her actual size. She use to copy LJC all the time I remember when she actually said she didn't copy her once when she got the same clothes 😂 then she tried to go blonde
2018 I believe. Everything she did was a carbon copy of LJC, she used to jump and sway In her try on videos the same way LJC did. Someone said Reb got the name Woody after LJC named her kid Jesse (toy story)

Wouldn’t put it past her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #89 Becky still treating herself on Klarna, 2ss looks like a Llama
Loves this but maybe add this is a drill to the start 😂😂 still makes me laugh now

Does anyone of the photos of the topshop dress she copied from LJC

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“I treated myself to one….”
Yeh ONE WHOLE PACKET I bet. You lying dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
#89. “ This is a drill, lumi’s to shill, my ten houses will make me a mill.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What’s the deal with identifying inanimate objects as “sexy”? Her language is so limited 😂

6AFAEE05-B1FD-4762-B8B4-E245F4748DCC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A Jaffa cake donut 🍩 ..riveting content 🙄
Thread suggestion below.
Beavers lamas donuts & boots im thrilled with my sexy trainers THIS IS A DRILL

Thread suggestion ....Sexy Trainers On My Feet For Skipton Aldis On Repeat !!! THIS IS A DRILL

Thread suggestion ....Sexy Trainers On My Feet For Skipton Aldis On Repeat !!!!! THIS IS A DRILL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.