Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed she’s deleted the comments on her “witch is back” TikTok saying “cringe” and “oh it’s you again” 😂
Yep she always does! She can’t take any sort of criticism and won’t hesitate to hit the block button unless of course, you’re completely kissing her arse. 🤮

Reactions: 5
It either looks like she’s been crying for hours and hours or she’s not had a wink of sleep. Even so, how can she have so much puffiness under her eyes at her age?! She needs some caffeine serum under them eyes ASAP!
She needs filler under them bad boys any eye cream is a lost cause.. mind you if she carries on pumping it in to her lips the migration will probs reach her tear troughs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It either looks like she’s been crying for hours and hours or she’s not had a wink of sleep. Even so, how can she have so much puffiness under her eyes at her age?! She needs some caffeine serum under them eyes ASAP!
These photos scream of a very unhappy person. Trouble is paradise? Is that what living with a chauvinistic pervert looks like?

I love being single, me. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What are the boys wearing ffs🤦‍♀️
They look like LARGE waterproof babygrows
Bloody Hidious
Beggy your Boys arent!!!!!! Twins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s loosing her hair isn’t she? What is going on?! She looks so rough in these photos.

879112B0-E431-408A-BE68-C0D86F98819A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What are the boys wearing ffs🤦‍♀️
They look like LARGE waterproof babygrows
Bloody Hidious
Beggy your Boys arent!!!!!! Twins
Fancy dressing your nearly 8 year old in a toddlers puddle suit It’s just asking for him the have the piss ripped out of him

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
No one says they shouldn’t be Becky it’s just when your a mum and a tit like you who’s sure to embarrass their kids then you probably shouldn’t be 😂 And FFS buy a bra and separate your dark loads from your whites. I’m sick seeing your Mr and Mrs beau jangles bouncing about the floor in manky tops that are too small 🙄

It’s the weird fists on the hips thing she does that really tickles me - she does it quite often when she’s trying to be sexy and dance like a stripper…. I have no idea why, it looks so stupid but it makes me roar!
She’s like a dodgy cruise ship dancer doing those Tik Toks 😂

My husband seen her and Googled “lips like a rubbered hole” and got this. I’d say that’s a good match 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Imagine that being an advertisement for your product. All it makes me wanna do is NOT buy it (not that I would anyway). How does she make EVERYTHING look scruffy???
Those leggings are NOT flattering! She looks like she has been pulled through a bush backwards! Cheap and trashy. 😬

Reactions: 9
Imagine that being an advertisement for your product. All it makes me wanna do is NOT buy it (not that I would anyway). How does she make EVERYTHING look scruffy???
Guess they didn't have it in her size?
It really looks like a hoody someone has borrowed from their boyfriend...like 5years ago and worn to death. It's terrible, the colour looks faded and it just looks limp and crap.

Came to say the same thing. They look bleeping awful, very unflattering. Her legs look like tree trunks & that hoodie looks like it has zero shape to it. I know hoodies are supposed to be comfortable to lounge in, but she looks like she’s slept in that for a month & she only received it yesterday!!! Bet she didn’t wash it before she wore it either.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.