Rebecca Lamb #88 whoโ€™s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG! I honestly didn't think her outfits could get any worse! She looks like she is off to milk the cows in her nightie! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I couldnโ€™t put my finger on it but now I can ๐Ÿ˜‚ looks like she overslept her 4 am alarm and had to run out quickly so shoved her jumper and boots over her nightie to head to the barn.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am 30 and donโ€™t own any beige clothes and barely wear white! I have lovely patterns flower dresses in greens pinks purples etc (sounds odd but I promise they are lovely) clearly I am not fashionable in the โ€œinsta hunโ€ world! Becca coloured clothes are ok!

Reactions: 14
Order some trainers FOR YOUR CHILDREN instead. The price of those is probably ยฃ70/ยฃ80?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't say I'm well off or skint... We're just average joe, run-of-the-mill family, we both work and earn decent money but we also have a big mortgage... Right now I could not be spending ยฃ130 on a pair of boots for myself. I wanted some new Dr. Martens but I'm gonna have to wait. It's coming up to Christmas. I've started Christmas shopping and tend to do it in places other than Poundland ๐Ÿฅด . Off the top of my head, I've got to buy presents for all the family, a few friends, and my boss, I need wrapping paper and cards, I need to put some money aside for a couple of Christmas night outs I've been invited on... I'll probably get the kids new Christmas jumpers, PJs, Christmas day outfits (I like Christmas ๐Ÿ˜…), will pay to take them to see Santa somewhere... Plus all the extra festive food and drink that's around at Christmas and Christmas Dinner! It's an expensive time! She just has no priorities apart from herself!
This! a million times this!
You sound very similar to me, and most people on here in terms of where our priorities are!
I am so excited for christmas, i have been organising all the elf on a shelf stuff this week. My absolute favourite thing is to do a north pole breakfast at the beginning of December. And i think because i cant afford to do all my present shopping in one go, it helps me to be organised and really enjoy the month of December as i buy presents throughout the year. I am sure people think i go way over the top with christmas, but we dont give mountains of presents (quality over quantity!), but we do activities and go to places that the kids love. We are not rich at all, we are pretty average tbh- im a social worker and my partner is an electrician so we are just 2 normal working parents trying hard to provide for our children, like we all are! The thing that really pisses me off about Beggy is the fact she sees absolutely nothing wrong with what she does!! I have never seen someone as selfish as her. I honestly feel as much joy when i buy others presents and doing things for my kids as i do when i receive gifts myself. Perhaps you should try it as well Beggy, maybe you might feel joy too! Im sure Alfie and Woody would love a north pole breakfast where you actually put effort into it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How many pairs of trainers does she have? Why buy another pair, (apart from to affiliate link it). I have two pairs and that is plenty. I wonโ€™t buy another pair until one of those are worn out.

Reactions: 15
Selfish bleep. And why is she moving over to new balance now ? Is it cos LJC has them ? Get your own style you smelly woman and stop ruining everyone elseโ€™s ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also, weโ€™re coming into winter. Who the duck is buying cream trainers?! Sheโ€™s so bleeping backwards.

Selfish bleep. And why is she moving over to new balance now ? Is it cos LJC has them ? Get your own style you smelly woman and stop ruining everyone elseโ€™s ๐Ÿ™„
Sheโ€™s a basic AF witch. Except sheโ€™d buy the real ones and not the knock offs her kids got.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.