Rebecca Lamb #88 who’s that knocking at the shack? SS, HMRC police? Welcome back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got no real niche or anything that stands out about her (that influences) She’s always jumping on everyone else’s trends a season too late. What a sad little life.

She could have an amazing house, account and life if she really wanted to and tried. She’s been doing this for 5/6yrs now hasn’t she ? Give up Begs. GIVE UP

Reactions: 22
Why does she keep buying *trainers and boots? She never leaves the house 🤣 the items she chooses will also date very quickly so they'll be a total waste of money

Reactions: 20
What happened to that posh coat she bought last year - long navy padded one? Never seen again.

Reactions: 18
I'd hate to see how much she owes klarna.
Hey beggy you selfish mother, h&m take klarna, maybe you could buy your kids some decent clothes for a change? It's safe to say you have enough beige tat to last you a lifetime. Nobody gives 2 fucks what you're wearing, your kids should be who the ones you're concerned about looking good. That's what mothers do. Kids first. Always

Reactions: 24
I’m veryyyy tired but I’m sure this should be this Is not a drill ? 😂😂😂
I really think I'm too old because those trainers are gross, what the hell is wrong with the current Bob the builder fashion trend in boots and shoes. If she has so maby shoes etc, why are her slippers, shoes etc always so old and worn, why are her clothes so ill fitting and clearly unwashed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the vlog, why would you pick such a boring day to video, why not a day when you actually went somewhere other than the pool? Nothing about that day had the children in mind, even the desperation in her voice when they’re out for a drink saying she hopes the boys will sit nicely and play on their “little” tablets so they can have drinks and going out for breakfast for themselves not the boys. As everyone else says I agree, Steve is an absolute embarrassment of a man child, poor Alfie needs help and Woody is sweet despite looking like he’s dressed in lost property.
Also someone commented saying Woodys speech is remarkable 😬 as the parent of a 3.5 year old myself I would describe his speech as average at best 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe it’s just in comparison toAlfie who was near mute on the video.

Reactions: 12
No seriously where'd did this comment go I need to read these screenshots lol

Screenshot_20211023-142422_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Those trainers are 80 bleeping quid!! 🤯 she could have bought both her boys a pair a proper Nike trainers for that, instead of those grubby H&M ones! She honestly baffles me, even the most struggling families will put their children before themselves more than she does!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s got no real niche or anything that stands out about her (that influences) She’s always jumping on everyone else’s trends a season too late. What a sad little life.

She could have an amazing house, account and life if she really wanted to and tried. She’s been doing this for 5/6yrs now hasn’t she ? Give up Begs. GIVE UP
I agree, she has no idea what she wants to do, she has no ideas of her own. Everything is a bad imitation of what loads of others have already done. The problem is though, she is lazy. Everything she does is done quickly & without any thought put into it. Even her ads that brands actually pay her for are really poor quality. She never goes anywhere, she never has anything interesting to talk about & doesn’t ever bother researching anything so all her attempts to have intellectual conversation just ends up being her agreeing or disagreeing with something that somebody has messaged her.

Her content consists of

1. Shot of the Dales
2. Magic mirror photo of her outfit
3. Affiliate links for clothes she will never wear
4. Her food (but only when it’s healthy)
5. Aldi food shop
6. Occasionally something with Alfie & Woody if she’s got an ad or trying to prove some point to tattle
7. Body positivity/troll cries
8. Her pretending to drive the car
9. ‘Let’s catch up’ (even though we did a few days ago) 🤣

That’s it, that’s all she has going on in her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.