Rebecca Lamb #85 thought the trolls were done, jokes on you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye up tattlers! Beaver has gone full on chav! He is all ready for getting off his budget flight and letting that warm Tenerife air hit him 😂 Ahhhhhh take in the smell of that Chinese buffet now lad 😂
Warm Tenerife air in his dreams ...it will only be about 22 degrees at that time at night at this time off year ( not exactly Dubai)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Probably trying to copy ljc. Noone to see them though as plane and airport look empty. I went to canaries once in October and it was crap, end of season vibe, thi closing early etc

They're going for ten days too so alfeh will miss almost two weeks of school
When do English school holidays start? Will they come back straight into school break?

Reactions: 3
When do English school holidays start? Will they come back straight into school break?
My sister is a teacher in england, she has two more weeks then it's half term...he might get 2 days if she sends him back in Thursday and Friday

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My sister is a teacher in england, she has two more weeks then it's half term...he might get 2 days if she sends him back in Thursday and Friday
So essentially A has no proper stimulation or interaction with other kids for the next 4 weeks 😬!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If she was living here Alfie wouldn’t be missing any school at all. Kids broke up Friday and go back on the 25th. We’ve got all sorts of fun stuff booked that’s halloween themed. Bugger sunshine and bikinis it’s big coats and wellies for us 🤣

Reactions: 5
Yea she really is the big boss babe 🙄 ...10 nights in Tenerife at a budget time off year ( clearly can't afford the school holiday week ) on a cheap jet 2 package 🙄. Rebecca why you not in Dubai , Mauritius ect ??

Reactions: 11
Yea she really is the big boss babe 🙄 ...10 nights in Tenerife at a budget time off year ( clearly can't afford the school holiday week ) on a cheap jet 2 package 🙄. Rebecca why you not in Dubai , Mauritius ect ??
Nothing wrong at all with Jet 2 package holidays don’t knock them

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong at all with Jet 2 package holidays don’t knock them
Its the fact she gloats about how much money she’s raking in yet has gone on a £1800 all in for 10 nights. Isn’t even 7 night, that’s 10 nights. Boss babe ain’t all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I work in North yorkshire and the schools break up Friday 22nd and go back friday 29th.
So defiantly why they've gone away cheap! Poor Alfie missing yet more of school on top of all the school he's already missed due to covid. She really doesn't care aslong as she can get her self out in the sun in her thursh bikini 🙄

Reactions: 9
Season 2: The one where beggy still isn’t married.
This is my one and only thread title suggestion btw. It wasn’t supposed to be originally but the thought of her coming on here everyday on her holiday to have a snoop and see Steve still doesn’t want her would give me great satisfaction 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They should both hang their heads in shame for taking Alfie out of school for that amount of time, absolutely no excuses after the last 18 months his education really is just an inconvenience to them isn’t it, no wonder you have disabled tbe comments for your flight Becky, bet your fingers are twitching waiting to reconnect to the WiFi when you land!

Reactions: 19
This is my one and only thread title suggestion btw. It wasn’t supposed to be originally but the thought of her coming on here everyday on her holiday to have a snoop and see Steve still doesn’t want her would give me great satisfaction 🤣
Savage. I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.