Rebecca Lamb #85 thought the trolls were done, jokes on you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210928-145210.png
Rebecca Lamb #85

Sorry, I had to tweak the title as swearing isn't allowed in thread names.

Mod edit: changing to one from @Poosh as it has more likes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Ooh a new thread as shiny as Begsy’s face and forehead in her latest ‘packing’ stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:
Beggy let her cat get pregnant for content because she's so desperate for likes and views. But it's ok because her very young cat is suh suh good at being a mummy, although begs doesn't have a very good yard stick for that claim.
She's still packed for the on again off again holiday and bought Alfie a bag for toddlers and Woody some water paint activities for one year olds.
She's so anxious and worried about the above holiday because she's waiting on her gallstones surgery despite going for afternoon teas, meals out, doughnuts....
Her lip fillers migrated so much it's now a 'tache filler and she looks so much like a duck I'm expecting her to start quacking.
She was too busy (lols) to go to the Lumeh event aka wasn't popular enough to be invited/couldn't afford the ticket price even though her "team" went and they're such boss babes they all split room rates in some budget hotel.
She thinks she's going to look 25 at 60 despite looking 55 at 28.
Instead of buying and returning clothes miss boss babe supah busy is going to start taking photos in dressing rooms instead with her wonky nips out.
Staged video of begs singing along driving the rangeh on a very short trip despite an eagle eyed tattler spotting her firmly in the passenger seat that very day.

What did I miss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry this isnt right, the title was meant to be "can't zip up her too small jacket, too busy lasering her fat clam packet" That got the most likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry this isnt right, the title was meant to be "can't zip up her too small jacket, too busy lasering her fat clam packet" That got the most likes.
I can’t take credit for putting that title together but I do take credit for fat clam packet😂 I still stick by every word😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
How the hell does that food shop last a family of 4 a week is beyond me! That would just do me alone for a week! 😧

Reactions: 17
6 fish fingers for the 4 of them? A few bananas? 1 bag of carrots? Where’s the rest of the fruit and veg? Thought she was on a special diet?

Reactions: 21
Steve got the joy of the food shop this week cos Beggy *can't drive the sexeh rangeh

That food shop is bleeping appealing. What bleeping meal are they meant to make out of that? And by looks of it beggeh gunna starve with the amount of times she said "I won't be eating any of that" 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The colour of poor woodys socks for travelling in 😳😳😳 dirty witch!
Why are they wearing them big scruffy socks that clash with their - what look to be nice (for once 🤦🏻‍♀️) - little outfits.... I don't have kids much less little boys, but surely you'd buy a multi pack of white/black/grey trainer socks for your kids who everything you do is apparently for, to wear with outfits and trainers like this.....

She nearly gets things right or where they might just be acceptable for once but then ALWAYS does something to duck it up, WITHOUT FAIL. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 18
Nevermind 2 sausage Steve, he's 1 finger beaver with that box of bleeping fish fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 73
6 fish fingers for the 4 of them? A few bananas? 1 bag of carrots? Where’s the rest of the fruit and veg? Thought she was on a special diet?
And yet they get through a bottle of squash a week. We get through one a year although I know that's probably abnormal. (only one out of 4 of us drinks squash, but would rather have juice)

Reactions: 9
How the hell does that food shop last a family of 4 a week is beyond me! That would just do me alone for a week! 😧
Im more intrigued what's she gunna eat!? Half the stuff he got she pointed out she wouldn't be eating 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 yeah hun not on ya insta stories 🐷🐷🐷

And yet they get through a bottle of squash a week. We get through one a year although I know that's probably abnormal. (only one out of 4 of us drinks squash, but would rather have juice)
I thought this! We bought similar fish fingers and it was a pack of 8 for 2 of us 🤣🤣🤣 clearly the boys only have 1 and they have 2 each absolutely bizarre her portions haha

Reactions: 16
Im more intrigued what's she gunna eat!? Half the stuff he got she pointed out she wouldn't be eating 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 yeah hun not on ya insta stories 🐷🐷🐷
Exactly why I came straight on here! I just watched those stories & can’t figure out what she will be eating this week. She says she can’t have the beef, she can’t have the pizzas, she told us a few weeks ago that eggs caused her gallstones (🤣🤣🤣) & she said the chicken and rice was for Steve. There was nothing else there, apart from pasta, rice, some sandwich filler & ham. She’s an idiot! It’s obvious she is still eating all that crap. She doesn’t show her meals anymore unless they’ve gone out & she’s chosen something that she thinks is healthy, she shows a food shop with very little food anyway but then tells us she can’t have half of it. She can’t even lie convincingly. If she was eating as healthy as she claims, that shop would be completely different! They have just bought the exact same things they always buy.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.