Rebecca Lamb #86 daiseh of the daylessss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers to @Eachpeach ! A fresh thread just in time for the antics in Tenners! Let’s see how much we see her arse & nips in ten days
Let the holiday bingo commence sweetie pie hunnipots
I give the lashes until day 2!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wasn't having a dig at jet 2 they are a good company and i use them , it's the fact she brags she is loaded ..so why is she not on a Virgin flight to Dubai ect then ??.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wasn't having a dig at jet 2 they are a good company and i use them , it's the fact she brags she is loaded ..so why is she not on a Virgin flight to Dubai ect then ??.
I know what you mean jumped in as we always use Jet 2 of course she’s taken them at the cheapest time She’s not bothered about their education the same way I doubt Big Bad Bev wasn’t bothered about hers.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely, theres been times I've gone to greece where the sewerage in the 2 star hotel I've been staying in hasnt been sufficient to flush toilet paper away and the showers been a tap on the wall with a curtain round it, cos that was simply all I could afford at the time.

I'm sure Jet 2 Holidays is amazing at what they do but it's just a company where the average working family would book, it's not exactly some super exclusive travel company for the super rich.

The issue is, Rebecca regularly reminds us that she's so far above any normal person because she earns "many thousands per month" buttt everything she does show's the opposite....if I was wadded and had had my heart set on Tenerife, I'd try and book my 10 days around half term cos the slight price increase wouldn't be an issue to me and I'd be staying in the 5 star Baobab Suites not 3 star Parque De La Paz 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I know what you mean jumped in as we always use Jet 2 of course she’s taken them at the cheapest time She’s not bothered about their education the same way I doubt Big Bad Bev wasn’t bothered about hers.
Which is quite sad really. Imagine your mum and dad caring more about a cheap break and shoving their knickers so far up their backside and vagina that they are coming out their mouth, than you getting the education you need and deserve.

It’s not even for a once in a lifetime type holiday or just a few days before school holidays. Literally she could have went away when the kids are off, but of course she can’t afford it!

If they were taken out during term time but were totally immersed in the local culture, visiting historical sites, trying the local cuisine (no the Chinese buffet), and so on, then maybe you could justify the time off in regular non COVID times.

But they will be sitting by the pool eating chips for ten days 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd like to thank Dingle for providing me with the inspirashunnnn for this thread title. You are suh suh suh uhmazin am suh grateful and blessed to view your insta sweetie pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"The boys are water babies because they love water and they love chlorine and missing school and that's why they're water babies".

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Do we think she's slipped up and called it tenners because she's been reading here 😂
My god Steve really is an unfortunate looking fucker isn't he 🥴

• Haha
Buckle up trollz, the twats have landed. I can't wait for Beggy to show us all the culture and authentic Tenners content! 🤪:sleep: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooh we’ve got a lovely shiny new thread just in time for the chavs on tour. Can’t wait for more riveting, intellectual, stimulating content. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s a guilty pleasure for me I love to hate. She frustrates me with her perfect displayed life. I can’t get enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why’s she making out she’s in some sort of incredible place? Hun your in tenners on a bloody self catering budget holiday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She looks bleeping manic.
I know I've said this but I can't actually believe the state of those eyelashes 😂😂
Screenshot_20211011-072336_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Jet 2 won’t ever work with her after hearing her say “ nobody checked the forms they had a quick glance but it was supah easy”. Also not wearing a mask on the plane for a picture is just ridiculous and lol at that fan.

another thing when you go on holiday with the kids I always give them the room and the actual bed and me and my husband take the sofa bed as it’s near the front door/balcony is this just me ?

Reactions: 35
The boys made little friends on the plane 🤨🤥 alright begs we see you, been on tattle as soon as she landed I see. What a sad cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.