Rebecca Lamb #85 thought the trolls were done, jokes on you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably trying to copy ljc. Noone to see them though as plane and airport look empty. I went to canaries once in October and it was crap, end of season vibe, things closing early etc

Reactions: 7
Chavs on tour. What a bleeping state that pair are, and beggy sitting there with those lashes 😂 I can't believe she's still got them on.
Steve is one ugly mofo.
Beggy looks smelly and trampy.
God bless those boys, imagine taking them out of eduction to go on a budget holiday to tenners. Hardly a once in a lifetime experience. Beggy big balls thinks she's it swanning off to tenerife and will be in her element sharing holiday snaps as if none of us have ever been away. Stick your tenners and your cheap bikinis where the sun don't shine. I'll be sure to think of you hun stuck in your dark dungeon in July while I'm jetting off to florida. And my kids will have the experience of a holiday without disrupting their education. The pair of you need to have a word with yourselves and put your kids first. Chavvy cunts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What the duck are those bags under her eyes? There's all of their hand luggage allowance

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Chavs on tour. What a bleeping state that pair are, and beggy sitting there with those lashes 😂 I can't believe she's still got them on.
Steve is one ugly mofo.
God bless those boys, imagine taking them out of eduction to go on a budget holiday to tenners. Hardly a once in a lifetime experience. Beggy big balls thinks she's it swanning off to tenerife and will be in her element sharing holiday snaps as if none of us have ever been away. Stick your tenners and your cheap bikinis where the sun don't shine. I'll be sure to think of you hun stuck in your dark dungeon in July while I'm jetting off to florida. And my kids will have the experience of a holiday without disrupting their education. The pair of you need to have a word with yourselves and put your kids first. Chavvy cunts
99% of her bikinis are stuck where the the sun don't shine! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came across this on Facebook and it sums up the MLM scum perfectly, I can’t believe people still fall for it to be honest, I thought most were wise to it now.

9D5588A2-D417-4771-BAE9-1B30C6D54966.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s actual scum to leave her cat and kittens to duck off to the same place she always does. Who does that?! They live in the middle of nowhere too so I really hope she’s put those dogs in the kennels because there’s no way anyone would be willing to drive there several times a day to let them outside.

Reactions: 12
Probably trying to copy ljc. Noone to see them though as plane and airport look empty. I went to canaries once in October and it was crap, end of season vibe, thi closing early etc
Steve is one ugly mofo.
They're going for ten days too so alfeh will miss almost two weeks of school

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s actual scum to leave her cat and kittens to duck off to the same place she always does. Who does that?! They live in the middle of nowhere too so I really hope she’s put those dogs in the kennels because there’s no way anyone would be willing to drive there several times a day to let them outside.
Every time I see your profile picture I think it’s Gollum 😂 and when you zoom in it gets even worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she said someone was staying at the house while they were away to look after the animals.

Reactions: 2
“The boouuuyyss are running off some energeh!” As she puts a boomerang up of them standing still 😂 So they are Becky, the pair of them look like a pair of coiled springs so they do 🙄
This kind of says everything about Becky. She’s so tit at using Instagram to convey any message at all and the pic does not remotely match the caption. as per the boys look unstimulated and vacant. She could be spending time with them but pointless pics like this are more important

Reactions: 7
I would laugh if someone broke into their house and trashed it .. nothing to steal there … but who in the right mind broadcast they are going away for 10 days all over the social media especially when people know very well where they live ?! Very bizarre or maybe am old and that’s the new trend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why haven’t they all (except woody) got masks on its compulsory on flights for anyone over 6. It’s just like chavs on tour if I had to sit near them on the plane I’d be well pissed off 😤

Probably trying to copy ljc. Noone to see them though as plane and airport look empty. I went to canaries once in October and it was crap, end of season vibe, things closing early etc
canaries don’t have an end of season, they are open all year. We’ve been end of November & everything was exactly same only difference is the weather was slightly cooler!

Apart from the glare from the greasy skin, that picture looks photoshopped,because she's using it as an Ad she has broken advertising standards. I'm sick and bloody tired of sites like IG and Advertising Standards Agency, not holding these greedy charlatans accountable for their dishonesty
Yeah she posted pics on plane 3 hours ago ffs so yeah they have gone. Steve’s fashion sense is horrendous I thought his shorts
Don’t worry. According to Becky he is so so cleveh so he will be ok 🙄
Feel cruel actually writing this but it’s absolutely not knocking the poor little boy. I honestly think he is a little behind and whole heartedly blame his parents that treat him like a baby. I’m sure they think both boys are the same age, it’s not helping him. Let him shine and his confidence will follow, he alway acc looks so sad 😢

Reactions: 8
Steve is one ugly mofo.
She will be on a downer in 10 days time!!!

Beggy there are more places in the world than Reefeeeeeeer!!
Ive been a few times, so boring after the first 2/3, we do also venture to Florida, Egypt, etc!!
IN THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.