Rebecca Lamb #85 thought the trolls were done, jokes on you hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants to bet she ends up in a&e over there because she won’t be able to resist stuffing her fat gob 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh well. Nothing says a relaxing holideh for four more than a volcanic ash cloud from a neighbouring island hanging over your head 😂 They’ve gone from face masks to gas masks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm gonna send those kids some neutral coloured trainer socks. Their outfits are nice today except for big clunky dark coloured socks.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The airport’s empty because every other parent puts some value on their children’s education.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
“The boouuuyyss are running off some energeh!” As she puts a boomerang up of them standing still 😂 So they are Becky, the pair of them look like a pair of coiled springs so they do 🙄
Theres more energy in my Poundland batteries than that pair of kids combined 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell look at the state of them on that plane. The epitome of Brits abroad. Why hasn't she got her mask on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Holiday bingo -

*thong bikini photo
*looking into the distance photo
*boomerang of the boyz jumping in the pool
*Steve sunburnt
*all you can eat Chinese

oh, how could I forget
*lumi
I'm calling a photo shoot not just for becs but for her lumi Spa too 🤣🤣

Proberly tried selling it to customs when they were checking her luggage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I said today flight goes at 15.20

And she has just advertised her House is more than likely empty as bet someone is only nipping in and out to feed the menagerie
And if you go onto beavers GRYN teeth whitening company it lists their home address for all to see 😲 they really are stupid. Kevin and Perry go large 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she feel the need to post every single thing? It’s like they are the only people ever to go on a holiday. Every single aspect of the trip so far and theyre not even on the plane yet we’ve got the life story. It’s too much. Meant to be an escape, a getaway, some family time. These influencers have lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really, earning 'many thousands per month' and having a big house in the deeeehhhlllsss is lost on them because if you looked at them you'd think they were Wayne and Waynetta slob from the roughest estate in Bradford with not a pot to piss in 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😩

Also, nice size 10 thighs there balancing on her tip toes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought she was naked from the waist down in that photo on the plane then realised she's got those hideous brown cycling shorts on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she always had the comments on her posts limited? Or has she done it whilst she’s on the flight?
C0C0789C-8DA9-4EAA-AF3B-70BAC01B1344.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.