Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact this detective person is asking tattle members to hand over their tattle name is very suss. How exactly are they going to track down users real names- they can’t! FACT! So big balls beggy sitting in her car thinking she’s scaring people by saying all that is just childish and wishful thinking on her part. This site exists for people to have an opinion. Last time
I checked that wasn’t against the law. Don’t like it? Don’t read here or else grow the duck up and stop being a crappy mother and a fanny flashing prick then maybe there wouldn’t be much to talk about. I bet in your younger days when you were supposedly a school bully you didn’t stop to think of the feelings of those people you said nasty things to. Nobody here is saying them to you directly, therefore no trolling exists. Now just take your sad little self off and have a think about why you’re talked about so much on here.
Exactly. It’s just SO STUPID!

“hi guys. I’m Detective Inspector Crocker. Can you tell me your username, password, mothers maiden name oh and your sort code & account number please babe. It’s all totally legit - honest babes, im a proper computer hacker. Honest. Look at how totally professional and sophisticated this Instagram account ive created is!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I follow someone on Instagram that has actually been trolled/harassed for years. I’m talking their address being splattered around, having people and things sent to their door etc and the police done bugger all to help them. That was with young kids in the house. But of course some random detective on Instagram is going to bring all these bastard tattle trolls down. What a load of tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I saw her and Steve at traffic lights in Skipton this morning, begs was looking a boss babe....

In the passenger seat 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Her reg plate has been put on the Range Rover purely to keep up with appearances

Reactions: 12
I would say 90% of what is said on here is facts and based purely on what she puts out into the public domain, so how is it classed as trolling?? You do get the odd person come on here and claim to know her or people that know her in real life, which has to be taken with a pinch of salt as you never know. Police are reactive so unless something is physically happening to someone they won’t be bothered about us discussing begs parenting skills, eating habits, state of her house, saying she smells and has greasy hair/skin etc 🙈

Reactions: 20
She's an absolute fool. And as good as made a statement saying I READ TATTLE LIFE RELIGIOUSLY because she stated that "even people who know you write on there" how on earth would she know that, if she wasn't on here as often as me?

She said herself she doesn't get trolled anymore so what the hell is she going on about?! She's apparently living her best life so why does she even care what people think?! It clearly keeps her up at night that we think she's such an awful person and a bad mother

If all these insta huns want to take on "tattle trolls" then how about they take on the filthy reddit or youtube perverts while they're at it.... not bothered about that sort of attention though are they... I know which would bother me most!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's an absolute fool. And as good as made a statement saying I READ TATTLE LIFE RELIGIOUSLY because she stated that "even people who know you write on there" how on earth would she know that, if she wasn't on here as often as me?

She said herself she doesn't get trolled anymore so what the hell is she going on about?! She's apparently living her best life so why does she even care what people think?! It clearly keeps her up at night that we think she's such an awful person and a bad mother

If all these insta huns want to take on "tattle trolls" then how about they take on the filthy reddit or youtube perverts while they're at it.... not bothered about that sort of attention though are they... I know which would bother me most!!
I genuinely think there is a lot less real trolling than they all try and make out. Very, very rarely does anyone share a message and if they do they cut off the user so they could easily have sent it to themselves.
They hate that we can see through them and don't believe their lies and bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I genuinely think there is a lot less real trolling than they all try and make out. Very, very rarely does anyone share a message and if they do they cut off the user so they could easily have sent it to themselves.
They hate that we can see through them and don't believe their lies and bullshit.
If everyone would like to see some real trolling, then pop onto the thread of phoebe Court aka thefeebsfeed or as she used to be known sw feebs.

Someone asked her in her q&a box last night why she's harsh on her daughter, and delightful feebs shared the person's instagram on her stories and screamed that she was a troll and the detectives were coming to get her 🥱

This person then received a number of lovely messages from her followers telling her to hang and to kill herself, for asking an innocent question. Now, which person committed the trolling you have to ask?

Dingle also thinks that people questioning her vile behaviour is trolling. These absolute cunts have had the run of instagram for far too long as they believe their own hype!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) don’t pin point an actual location either, I don’t know if anyone else has had security messages when you sign in to an account on a different device like a google account, and they send you the location to ask if it’s suspicious and sometimes it’s a different city to where I’m signing in from but it’s 100% me, it’s way off. I must admit some threads on here are shocking, but I just wouldn’t get involved in that, I think begs has it pretty mild on here compared to some.

Reactions: 18
Please tell me she knew Sushi was fish 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just another thing she’s seen TaylaBlue eat and tried to jump on. Coffee, sushi, salad…. She’ll never be that person. She needs to just stick to her beige lifestyle and continue feeding herself and family a nutrient deficient diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) don’t pin point an actual location either, I don’t know if anyone else has had security messages when you sign in to an account on a different device like a google account, and they send you the location to ask if it’s suspicious and sometimes it’s a different city to where I’m signing in from but it’s 100% me, it’s way off. I must admit some threads on here are shocking, but I just wouldn’t get involved in that, I think begs has it pretty mild on here compared to some.
Honestly what are the main topics discussed on here:

1. She can't/is not insured to drive the car
2. She isn't the small dress size she likes to portray to the world.
3. She claims her skin is "suh suh gud cos of the loooomehhh" but pics suggest it to be the worst it's ever been.
4. How it's daily fast fashion hauls for her but a large proportion of presents for the boys birthdays and Xmas come from bargain shops and a sometimes they don't even have the bare essentials like shorts in summer or an appropriate duvet in the winter.
5. That it's depressing how she got with steaver as a teenager when he was nearly 30 and has never had any sort of education or meaningful career as a result.
6. How she claims to be loaded in order to recruit people for the loooomeehhh but basic common sense would suggest that if she wouldn't pay for tests to go abroad since international travel opened in April and is instead going to a 3 star in Tenerife in October term time then that suggests she is anything but loaded 😂

And loads of other inane stuff she puts out there herself.... I was on the Katie Price thread a few weeks back and thought bleeping hell, however annoying she may be, this is a bit pernickety the woman can't even breathe without being criticised... But on here tbh I find it's no different to what's discussed in 973451 staff rooms across the land over lunch break lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why on earth would a woman of nearly 30 want to film herself singing that song 🥴 ooooh no it says duck in it... wow such a naughty boss babe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.