Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve posted a couple of pics of a girl in their stories asking did anyone know her, now if they’re splashing peoples photos over Instagram accusing them I’m
assuming, then that to me is trolling!

Personally I think it’s some attention seeking knob wanting to get recognition from the z list celebs. Honestly there’s bigger things going on in the world than people talking about others. Nobody is messaging beggy directly, nobody is threatening her, if talking about someone is a crime then the whole world is fucked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I get the feeling this IG account is going to be some 15 year old doing GCSE IT and giving it the big un 😂
It's got to be. The police have a hard time keeping track of paedophiles grooming kids on video games and social media. That and terrorist activities, fraud scams etc. are incredibly hard to track because of how a mobile phone works. If it was genuinely that simple, cyber crime would be wiped out.

The amount of death threats and actual abuse people get on Facebook and twitter and someone would worry about tracking a little website like tattle? Absurd.

Crucially they're relying on people giving them info, not the other way around

They’ve posted a couple of pics of a girl in their stories asking did anyone know her, now if they’re splashing peoples photos over Instagram accusing them I’m
assuming, then that to me is trolling!
Who did? The detectives? 😄 Well aren't they supposed to be the ones holding all the cards? Surely they should know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But she doesn’t read tattle.

Can someone please explain to me what this is supposed to be. So this “detechtive” (and I’ve just lost several IQ points even using that stupid name) ASKS people for their tattle info? Who are they asking? Who is giving them this information? What is this absolute fuckery. DID Steve set it up? I feel like it’s Steve.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Can someone please explain to me what this is supposed to be. So this “detechtive” (and I’ve just lost several IQ points even using that stupid name) ASKS people for their tattle info? Who are they asking? Who is giving them this information? What is this absolute fuckery. DID Steve set it up? I feel like it’s Steve.
I don't think it's a massive coincidence that they were both here last week and got caught out and made fun of for it and then this Instagram page pops up this week....

And the first 'trolls' they go after are from Rebecca Lambs thread she's dedicated half hour to storying it today...

I'm not a detective but..... 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 20

They can track you in minutes, but please tell us who you are. They know who everyone is, but they just post "we're coming for you (username)" 😆

Do they think tattlers have an IQ as low as bints on the insta?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's got to be. The police have a hard time keeping track of paedophiles grooming kids on video games and social media. That and terrorist activities, fraud scams etc. are incredibly hard to track because of how a mobile phone works. If it was genuinely that simple, cyber crime would be wiped out.

The amount of death threats and actual abuse people get on Facebook and twitter and someone would worry about tracking a little website like tattle? Absurd.

Who did? The detectives? 😄 Well aren't they supposed to be the ones holding all the cards? Surely they should know 🤣
Yeah, on their stories! Exactly! Absolute twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They can track you in minutes, but please tell us who you are. They know who everyone is, but they just post "we're coming for you (username)" 😆

Do they think tattlers have an IQ as low as bints on the insta?
Hold on. Betty, can I have your full name, date of birth, social media usernames and correspondence address?

Ta.

Begs, you owe me £20. FML.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hold on. Betty, can I have your full name, date of birth, social media usernames and correspondence address?

Ta.

Begs, you owe me £20. FML.
It's funny how these influencers always think they'll come out on top, behaviour like this is only damaging them. I doubt any regular is silly enough to fall for this. They must threaten Tattlers every other month to no avail 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Must be so rewarding sitting in a carpark pretending to be driving - waiting for beaver coming out of the gym!!
Talking absolute bollox to a bloody camera! God give me strength!
How bleeping painful was that shite/dribble to listen to?
Aarrgghhhhhh

Reactions: 21
Do they know how many people are on tattle?? Wow good luck finding us all 🤣
I genuinely don't get it. Some random, shoddy, anonymous insta pops up, saying they can find out the trolls and everyone has jumped on this thinking were all going to be discovered, no questions asked just 100% trust in this account, even though they have no idea who's set it up, just believe everything they say?? Why? 🤣🤣🤣 how bleeping gullible are all these huns. Desperate for tattle to be closed down, but don't give 2 ✌ shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Do you remember her that shall not be mentioned from Fopps thread! Bet she’s on there confessing her sins 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you remember her that shall not be mentioned from Fopps thread! Bet she’s on there confessing her sins 😂
Omg! We can joke about that, but funny enough the message that they shared from someone apparently saying sorry, looks like it could be from that fruitloop! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am DYING that she’s blatantly been out in the car with Beaver today and she’s made him get out of the car so she could film herself driving 10 yards around a corner at 20mph and then 2seconds along an obviously private driveway/road!!!!

absolutely bleeping pathetic

also….. what makes her think the “detective” is a man?!?! It’s very obviously a woman!!! 😂👍👍
Rumour is it’s Scousebird
Fancies herself the queen of bleeping everything so wouldn’t surprise me

Boss babe drove from here to here on her own..... Take a bow 🤣🤣🤣🚗🚗
From car park to car park 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.