Rebecca Lamb #84 Reb Lamb never a ‘hob’ but always a knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that latest story is absolute cringe & shows what a common chavvy person she really is. You’ve got 2 kids beggy for gods sake think of them & starting acting like a mother instead of a silly little school girl 😡

Reactions: 10
So she has just said that talk on here doesn’t affect her. So - what is the problem?

I have taken a screen recording of the story about this detechtive person who is apparently going to be passing on data to her as that is a reportable offence to the ICO as no one has given permission for that type of data processing/storing or provision to a third party.

Given that she herself has said that talk on her causes her no issue, it is very foolish to become involved with this. I suspect she’s paid this detechtive man TBH and has been scammed 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok who’s just added that absolute little stinger at the bottom?! 😂😂
Hopefully not anyone here or its more ammo for the super detectives. 🕵🏽‍♀️

I can't even see that comment now, or the 4 that are supposed to be there, but the original one is still there. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
I am DYING that she’s blatantly been out in the car with Beaver today and she’s made him get out of the car so she could film herself driving 10 yards around a corner at 20mph and then 2seconds along an obviously private driveway/road!!!!

absolutely bleeping pathetic

also….. what makes her think the “detective” is a man?!?! It’s very obviously a woman!!! 😂👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don't know about you lot but when I buy I jug I definitely look for the "coseh" ones. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"this jug is perfect for our house, comfy cosy"

How the duck is a jug cosy 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Remember when she bought a load of useless/pointless tat from home bargains to go on a shelf in the kitchen that they didn’t have or that hadn’t even been put up yet?! One thing she got was a jug or some sort of gravy boat or something completely bizzare and she had literally got it so it could sit on this fictitious shelf!

She should save her pennies and put them towards getting the kitchen floor torn up and replaced and getting new windows put it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am DYING that she’s blatantly been out in the car with Beaver today and she’s made him get out of the car so she could film herself driving 10 yards around a corner at 20mph and then 2seconds along an obviously private driveway/road!!!!

absolutely bleeping pathetic

also….. what makes her think the “detective” is a man?!?! It’s very obviously a woman!!! 😂👍👍
Maybe it’s another business venture for Steve 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just checking in to say HAVE YOU TATTLE BASTARDS NOT GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO DO 😂 “they dunt even knnooowe maaaa” says Becky who’s gash has been flashed all over the net 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
*spends 20 minutes ranting about Tattle bastards*

"... but they don't even affect my life, I'm so over it now, I'm just done"

*spends another 20 minutes ranting about Tattle bastards*

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’d love to know what the influencers are doing with the information given to them about ‘trolls’. Are they given names and addresses? Then what? Is big bad Becca & Steve going to show up to these peoples houses? I for one would love to see them turn up at my address, my partner and all our associates would love to have a racist knock on the door (They wouldn’t dare, I’m a Londoner and we all know Becceh is scared of the big city)

Also, if the ‘Detechtive’ is giving out peoples info, that’s a breech of data and goes against all GDPR rules, it is ILLEGAL to share peoples personal data. Don’t get me wrong, there are some vile people who message the most horrific things (Thenursemum today) but us lot that come on here to express an ‘option’ In which we ‘initialled’ to are breaking no rules. After all, if Reb didn’t block and delete every bit it of criticism she received then this thread would be half as long.

It’s not Over Reb. Even if Tattle were to be tit down, another site will emerge. The only thing Over is your career ✌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't get why if she's "over it, doesn't go on THAT website, and doesn't get any messages sent to her" she's enlisted this man/woman/whoever they may be to find out the identity of the nasty nasty people who have said she's not a size 10 and doesn't drive "her" car 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️ like, what?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d love to know what the influencers are doing with the information given to them about ‘trolls’. Are they given names and addresses? Then what? Is big bad Becca & Steve going to show up to these peoples houses? I for one would love to see them turn up at my address, my partner and all our associates would love to have a racist knock on the door (They wouldn’t dare, I’m a Londoner and we all know Becceh is scared of the big city)

Also, if the ‘Detechtive’ is giving out peoples info, that’s a breech of data and goes against all GDPR rules, it is ILLEGAL to share peoples personal data. Don’t get me wrong, there are some vile people who message the most horrific things (Thenursemum today) but us lot that come on here to express an ‘option’ In which we ‘initialled’ to are breaking no rules. After all, if Reb didn’t block and delete every bit it of criticism she received then this thread would be half as long.

It’s not Over Reb. Even if Tattle were to be tit down, another site will emerge. The only thing Over is your career ✌🏽
I just think it’s beyond laughable that some random faceless person - who could literally be anyone, I mean, for all they know it could have been me that set up that detectives page… - has got them all absolutely foaming at the mouth with bogus claims that they can find out who people are via this site?! Ermmmm what?! Sorry but how gullible are these people?! Like, come on!!!!! Can none of them think critically at all? Can none of them see how ridiculous it is?!!!!!

ETA: exactly- the messages that TNM shared ARE trolling messages. That it’s awful and that’s the kind of tit that needs to be stopped. Genuine stuff like that. Not people here laughing at Rebeccas sweaty muff.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just think it’s beyond laughable that some random faceless person - who could literally be anyone, I mean, for all they know it could have been me that set up that detectives page… - has got them all absolutely foaming at the mouth with bogus claims that they can find out who people are via this site?! Ermmmm what?! Sorry but how gullible are these people?! Like, come on!!!!! Can none of them think critically at all? Can none of them see how ridiculous it is?!!!!!
I asked the guy in my IT department today if it is possible to narrow an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) down to one person. He said it is categorically impossible. But if some troll hunter can do it to let him know 😂 He then went onto tell me that he writes in some hobbit forum slagging off dungeons and dragons characters. But because of that he isn’t expecting a real live troll to burst through his door anytime soon 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I asked the guy in my IT department today if it is possible to narrow an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) down to one person. He said it is categorically impossible. But if some troll hunter can do it to let him know 😂
It theoretically isn’t impossible. But it is very difficult and would require more than some unhinged muppet setting up some lame Instagram page (where they have completely outed themselves anyway based on the people they follow… enough said!!!!)

It really tickles me.

Reactions: 7
The fact this detective person is asking tattle members to hand over their tattle name is very suss. How exactly are they going to track down users real names- they can’t! FACT! So big balls beggy sitting in her car thinking she’s scaring people by saying all that is just childish and wishful thinking on her part. This site exists for people to have an opinion. Last time
I checked that wasn’t against the law. Don’t like it? Don’t read here or else grow the duck up and stop being a crappy mother and a fanny flashing prick then maybe there wouldn’t be much to talk about. I bet in your younger days when you were supposedly a school bully you didn’t stop to think of the feelings of those people you said nasty things to. Nobody here is saying them to you directly, therefore no trolling exists. Now just take your sad little self off and have a think about why you’re talked about so much on here.

Reactions: 26
It was clear she was out with Steve today. She's drove from b&m carpark to M&S carpark while waiting for Steve to finish at the gym and then back up their private drive way 🤣🤣 welll done Lewis Hamilton 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It was clear she was out with Steve today. She's drove from b&m carpark to M&S carpark while waiting for Steve to finish at the gym and then back up their private drive way 🤣🤣 welll done Lewis Hamilton 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
And she chewed down and smacked her rubber lips on some sushi. Soooooo she’s had a pretty cosmopolitan day all round 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.