Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why isn't Woodeh in nursery 5 days a week? My boy has just turned 3 and he goes to state school nursery in the afternoon, mon-fri from today.

And as for the saga of the holiday.... BULLLLLLSHITTTTTT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a tragic bunch of slappers
My 3 year old has just started but he’s only doing 2 afternoons a week, he has non-verbal autism so he can get quite distressed in new places and hates being away from me. He’s got on really well so far so I’m gonna up his hours after Christmas I think. I’m sure my older two did two full days and a half day every week when they were his age though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My 3 year old has just started but he’s only doing 2 afternoons a week, he has non-verbal autism so he can get quite distressed in new places and hates being away from me. He’s got on really well so far so I’m gonna up his hours after Christmas I think. I’m sure my older two did two full days and a half day every week when they were his age though!
Good luck, it sounds like he's made a brilliant start! hopefully he will grow to love it even more and you can have a bit more of a break. I thought woodeh was in more often because I thought she had both of them on the school run at the same time. Dingle probably can't afford the petrol to take him 5 days a week anyway 😄

Reactions: 9
'Rewarded in other ways'.....
But they couldn't 'reward' her with a day off when she was so 'poorly' in a hospital bed and still had to work from there??!! Okayyy 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
In the first story trying to make out her & Woody are on their own, I.e trying to make out she is driving, then second story literally minutes later Steve is with them 🤣🤣
She’s such a dick! Why the duck does she even need to announce she’s going shopping anyway! Boring twit

Reactions: 20
Why isn't Woodeh in nursery 5 days a week? My boy has just turned 3 and he goes to state school nursery in the afternoon, mon-fri from today.

And as for the saga of the holiday.... BULLLLLLSHITTTTTT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a tragic bunch of slappers
They will only get 15 hours free

Reactions: 4
Good luck, it sounds like he's made a brilliant start! hopefully he will grow to love it even more and you can have a bit more of a break. I thought woodeh was in more often because I thought she had both of them on the school run at the same time. Dingle probably can't afford the petrol to take him 5 days a week anyway 😄
Thank you! We have to apply for his school place in January - i think he’s going to need to go to a special school. I think she put off sending woody in for so long because it was ‘too far away’ - it’s 20mins from their house. My children’s school & the nursery is 25mins from me and I have to do that journey there and back 3 times a day half the week and twice the rest of the week but it doesn’t bother me at all! I’d never deny him an opportunity to mix with other children and to learn, especially after all the toddler groups closed due to Covid. She’s too lazy to drive him five times a week but will happily go further than that for a spa day or to have her nails and eyebrows done 🙄 or to go to bloody primark!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My son started nursery the term after his 3rd birthday. He does 9-3 Monday to Friday all funded. We are not in England though so it’s probably different there. If she makes so much money though, surely she can pay for extra? I mean when he goes to school he’s not gonna learn about an Aldi food shop is he 🙄

Reactions: 8
Did someone say Steph's excuse for not going on the bossbabes trip was that her dates didn't line up? And yet Beggys excuse is covid. Quite obviously wasn't ever happening was it.
I wonder what excuse they will come up with next year. 🤔

Reactions: 8
My son started nursery the term after his 3rd birthday. He does 9-3 Monday to Friday all funded. We are not in England though so it’s probably different there. If she makes so much money though, surely she can pay for extra? I mean when he goes to school he’s not gonna learn about an Aldi food shop is he 🙄
I didn't qualify for any help before my son was 3 so I paid out of our own pocket to send him to private nursery. I don't work at the moment (very lucky to be able to be at home) but I really wanted him to have the experience, as thanks to covid he's missed out on a lot. It has helped him so much and now he loves nursery. I think Woodeh would benefit a lot from spending time away from the dungeon

Reactions: 11
She’s such a dick! Why the duck does she even need to announce she’s going shopping anyway! Boring twit
Can I just announce, today I have done the school run, taken my car in to be serviced (my actual car that I do own outright because I paid for it with earnings from my proper job), went shopping & now I’ve got a bit of work to do before the afternoon school run? Glad I’ve got that off my chest & everybody knows how exciting my day has been! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can I just announce, today I have done the school run, taken my car in to be serviced (my actual car that I do own outright because I paid for it with earnings from my proper job), went shopping & now I’ve got a bit of work to do before the afternoon school run? Glad I’ve got that off my chest & everybody knows how exciting my day has been! 🤣
Can you please show us your haul cos we’re dying to see it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.