Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they together every day of the week ?
Is that normal? My husband works 5/6 days a week & we see each other most evenings ( both have hobbies ie rugby/boxing & running)
At the weekend we see each other more & come together as a family … that’s all I’ve ever known.

when I had my kids I was at home alone with them &got into a routine of baby groups/mum dates etc. Husbands came home at 5pm to see us …

I couldn’t stand doing the weekly shop together, parks etc … she probably thinks it’s cute & special but I think it’s plain weird & controlling!
It’s weird isn’t it. I love my husband but it would drive me absolutely bonkers if we were together 27/4 😆

Why is she trying to make out her & woody are having a day to themselves, when she’s already showed us Steve is with them?? I bet he’s at the gym, so they’re waiting now for him to get out so they can all drive home together. I bet she scoffed one of those jacket potatoes down too, loaded with beans & cheese!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Well I’ve put it all away now so I’ll just tell you what I bought because I know you’re all dying to know what a random family has bought today.

I bought cans of Coca Cola, because we like cans of Coke, so I bought coke so we can drink coke.
Got SOME paracetamol because I’ve got a headache, probably something serious so I’d better head to a&e now.
Got SOME ‘little’ yoghurts for my daughters lunch box, because she likes little yoghurts & stuff, so I got them so she can have them in her lunch box.
SOME crisps because I’m eating sooooo healthy but I like to treat myself occasionally, so I got crisps for a treat when I fancy one, because I don’t treat myself very often.
SOME peppers because I’m making a pasta later, which I might just put in the slow cooker for 10 hours, to make sure it’s disintegrated & all flavour has gone before we eat that for our tea.
SOME chicken, because we like chicken, so I bought chicken to have with our pasta tonight (it’s a chicken though, not a chicken dog because they don’t sell them where I live).

Hope you all enjoyed my food haul. Do you want to see photos of my dried up, shrivelled chicken & peppers later when I’ve cooked it all for 10 hours in the slow cooker? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you get any pieces of bananas though? That one always cracks me up :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To qualify for the 30 hours free childcare, the child needs to be 3 by the start of the term and you both need to earn at least the minimum wage for 16 hours a week. Perhaps our Beggy doesn’t earn enough for him to get the 30 hours?? Saying that, we both work enough to qualify for the 30 free hours and didn’t use them all at first, my daughter did 5 mornings and then gradually increased throughout the school year, so starting in reception wasn’t such a big shock.

Reactions: 2
In the first story trying to make out her & Woody are on their own, I.e trying to make out she is driving, then second story literally minutes later Steve is with them 🤣🤣
I wondered about that because Woody clearly wasn't fastened into his car seat. She isn't capable of dealing with Woody on her own. Must admit it was nice to see him eating his jacket potato, at least he will have eaten some decent food with nutritional value today more than his idiot mother could ever provide

Reactions: 10
I've turned the thread into mumsnet with my innocent nursery comment... I'm off to sand my face with a vibrator as punishment 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think that’s absolutely fine if your little ones are being mentally stimulated at home and looked after well. The problem with Rebecca is that she dumps her child infront of the tv most days whilst she prances around in her boss babe office, so he would be better off in nursery 5 days a week
Couldn't agree more, children require input at home as well as school to thrive, Sadly the Hobson household is parented by two self obsessed, lazy idiots

View attachment 760753
Stop ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ she is probably considering it
I've got visions of her posting they found an abandoned bull, so they're taking it home with them. She really is stupid enough

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are they together every day of the week ?
Is that normal? My husband works 5/6 days a week & we see each other most evenings ( both have hobbies ie rugby/boxing & running)
At the weekend we see each other more & come together as a family … that’s all I’ve ever known.

when I had my kids I was at home alone with them &got into a routine of baby groups/mum dates etc. Husbands came home at 5pm to see us …

I couldn’t stand doing the weekly shop together, parks etc … she probably thinks it’s cute & special but I think it’s plain weird & controlling!
I couldn't imagine anything worse than being together 24/7,work is a chance to be someone other than mum or partner, my career is as much a part of my identity as my roles within my family unit. The sad thing is Rebecca doesn't really have her own identity, she adopts so much of other people, she doesn't appear to know who she is. I have a theory, that as much as she portrays she's a boss babe in charge and making decisions at home, I believe that Steve is firmly in control. He has isolated her, so her only friends are online, her family arent close by, yet they appear to have a lot of contact with his family. Showing off online is the only place where she can have some control of the persona she is wanting to portray, although she is failing miserably at it. Mentally she is vulnerable and easy for Steve to manipulate and control. Part of me believes he's a filthy pig who encourages her to post the revealing and sexualised images, because he gets a kick out of it. She is not a strong woman at all and that's probably the kind of woman he likes, because she isn't a threat to the way he chooses to live his life. She's easily swayed by the appearance of wealth without her having to work for it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She doesn't appear to be able to do anything without Steve accompanying her.

I think Steve accompanies her because he has got duck all else going on in his life. Either he goes out with her or he sits in a chair at home on his own like a retired old man. Never known a guy to be happy with such a secluded and isolated life, last time he saw his mates was probably 2 years ago?

I truly think neither of them has ANYTHING better to be doing than hanging around running errands in Skipton and theyve made that their life.

The buying a bull story is ALL about the price tag.... You'll notice she trimmed the pic leaving the price on. She just wants people to think she can afford it....

Reactions: 22
Surely NuSkin can easily relocate the trip to a green list country if covids the reason so many of their hunipots can't even make it

Reactions: 21

I think Steve accompanies her because he has got duck all else going on in his life. Either he goes out with her or he sits in a chair at home on his own like a retired old man. Never known a guy to be happy with such a secluded and isolated life, last time he saw his mates was probably 2 years ago?

I truly think neither of them has ANYTHING better to be doing than hanging around running errands in Skipton and theyve made that their life.

The buying a bull story is ALL about the price tag.... You'll notice she trimmed the pic leaving the price on. She just wants people to think she can afford it....
Of course she can she’s a 5k boss babe 🤣🤣🤣

They both look bored as f! 🙄

I couldn't imagine anything worse than being together 24/7,work is a chance to be someone other than mum or partner, my career is as much a part of my identity as my roles within my family unit. The sad thing is Rebecca doesn't really have her own identity, she adopts so much of other people, she doesn't appear to know who she is. I have a theory, that as much as she portrays she's a boss babe in charge and making decisions at home, I believe that Steve is firmly in control. He has isolated her, so her only friends are online, her family arent close by, yet they appear to have a lot of contact with his family. Showing off online is the only place where she can have some control of the persona she is wanting to portray, although she is failing miserably at it. Mentally she is vulnerable and easy for Steve to manipulate and control. Part of me believes he's a filthy pig who encourages her to post the revealing and sexualised images, because he gets a kick out of it. She is not a strong woman at all and that's probably the kind of woman he likes, because she isn't a threat to the way he chooses to live his life. She's easily swayed by the appearance of wealth without her having to work for it
He looks like a filthy pig, horrible man!

Reactions: 11
He keeps her on a tight leash. Probably the reason she doesn't drive any more. He goes out for his long "Drives" alone but tags along everywhere when she goes out. I wonder if he is worried about what she will find out if she meets people on her own? I believe they live day to day, very little spare cash for anything. Come on, prove me wrong, get your disgusting kitchen sorted! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s weird isn’t it. I love my husband but it would drive me absolutely bonkers if we were together 27/4 😆

Why is she trying to make out her & woody are having a day to themselves, when she’s already showed us Steve is with them?? I bet he’s at the gym, so they’re waiting now for him to get out so they can all drive home together. I bet she scoffed one of those jacket potatoes down too, loaded with beans & cheese!
I find it so bleeping weird when they put a filter on their kids 😢

Reactions: 12
Surely NuSkin can easily relocate the trip to a green list country if covids the reason so many of their hunipots can't even make it
Steph said NuSkin said she could go whenever she wants so is gonna go when it’s her partners 30th but Rebecca said hers wasn’t going ahead because of covid 🤔🤔🤔🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.