Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was never happening! 🤣

but oh they’ve rewarded us in other ways 🤣 whatever!

off you go aldehhhhh shopping love , I’m going work!
Rewarded them in other ways, obviously so good she didn’t share 😅 absolutely embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Id love her to give a detailed insight to how the scam sorry business all works ,& what makes her think this will make sure she never works again. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Errrrmmm so Mauritius is on the amber list THE EXACT SAME as Tenerife where she's supposedly going in less than a month meaning that Covid didn't stop you begs....

So what is it?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The absolute shame. A few months ago it was multiple ‘see you on the beach hun’ messages posted to their stories. Where are ya tho Rebecca, in your squat and going to Aldi. Where’s ya mate Steph, crying about having to go to therapy.
The company you work for is one massive Scam, imagine reeling people in with ‘success trips’ only to blame Covid for it not happening.

I’ve got some news for you, I fly out to Mauritius next week and Covid hasn’t cancelled it for me so if I was you Hunipot, I’d be desperately writing up a CV and praying Asda will have me back.

You look like a massive bleeping head now, the whole bleeping lot of you 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm so confused? The "company" they work for cancelled the trip due to COVID?
I thought they were business owners? So did they decided to cancel or are they lying idiots who own duck all and are being scammed by the company that gives them so so much 🤔🙄
I hate MLMs

• Haha
  • Heart
Literally howling at the whole “success trip” fiasco 😂😂😂 they were so bleeping SMUG about it all and now they’ve had to post their excuses with their tale between their legs. Hopefully this will help people see through the absolute bullshit of it all. Bunch of utter dickheads!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Funny how they only "run the business" when it suits and at other times they're just plebs who are told what they can and can't do. So embarrassing for the mean girls clique having to backtrack cause they actually can't afford to pay to go themselves 😂

Looking on Emily's stories she can't go cause she's not been vaccinated, Begs can't use that excuse though can she? 'I've been rewarded in other ways but I can't tell you?' why not? Thought it was your company love! Why the smoke and mirrors? Ohhh cause it's all BS 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Why isn't Woodeh in nursery 5 days a week? My boy has just turned 3 and he goes to state school nursery in the afternoon, mon-fri from today.

And as for the saga of the holiday.... BULLLLLLSHITTTTTT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a tragic bunch of slappers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I want to know what ‘rewarding us in other ways’ means. A poxy bunch of flowers if they’re lucky? My husband and I both own our own businesses, mine’s deliberately tiny (as I don’t want to work more than a couple of days a week and am fortunate that we don’t need the extra money it would bring in) his is of moderate size but he earns a very comfortable salary from it. We’ve just booked an all inclusive holiday to Barbados next year, our second visit in less than a year and have a couple of other short breaks away planned too. We will also be having builders in to do major alterations to the house, paying for one of our children’s wedding, eat out at nice restaurants regularly, wear good quality classic clothes, treat our children and both drive very nice new cars. The money is already in the bank to pay for all this and none of it appears on our social media other than a couple of holiday snaps. Husband had to take almost two months off last year as he was so ill with Covid but his income was pretty much unaffected and he didn’t have to work from his sickbed. I retired from full time work at 51. When your MLM ‘business’ can do the same Beggy, then I’ll believe it’s legitimate and worth getting into.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
There's a phrase isn't there... 'money is loud, wealth is silent'. Rebecca's an absolute foghorn so it stands to reason that she's got duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I took the “rewarded in other ways” to mean the friendships she’s made 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why isn't Woodeh in nursery 5 days a week? My boy has just turned 3 and he goes to state school nursery in the afternoon, mon-fri from today.

And as for the saga of the holiday.... BULLLLLLSHITTTTTT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a tragic bunch of slappers
you can get the 3 year funding in a private nursery too, my little boy did. He done 2 whole days until he started was reception. Won’t lie was perfect for us but then I mentally simulated my son 🤣

Reactions: 8
I took the “rewarded in other ways” to mean the friendships she’s made 🤷🏻‍♀️
‘rewarded in other ways’ sounds sexual to me, maybe the ceo boss came round and shoved the lumi up her arse 🤷🏻‍♀️ Possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 42
you can get the 3 year funding in a private nursery too, my little boy did. He done 2 whole days until he started was reception. Won’t lie was perfect for us but then I mentally simulated my son 🤣
Is woodeh in a playgroup/private nursery instead? For some reason I thought he had started a school nursery as I thought he was going the same time as Alfeh

Reactions: 6
Is woodeh in a playgroup/private nursery instead? For some reason I thought he had started a school nursery as I thought he was going the same time as Alfeh
to be fair she hasn’t really said, but he goes in lost property normal clothes doesn’t he?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.