Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just announce, today I have done the school run, taken my car in to be serviced (my actual car that I do own outright because I paid for it with earnings from my proper job), went shopping & now Iā€™ve got a bit of work to do before the afternoon school run? Glad Iā€™ve got that off my chest & everybody knows how exciting my day has been! šŸ¤£
Pffttt Beggaā€™s sent 4 emails off & spent an hour in front of the magic mirror, now thatā€™s what you call BUSY hunipot šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why isn't Woodeh in nursery 5 days a week? My boy has just turned 3 and he goes to state school nursery in the afternoon, mon-fri from today.

And as for the saga of the holiday.... BULLLLLLSHITTTTTT šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ what a tragic bunch of slappers
My little one is 3 and dosent go 5 days a week , I donā€™t work every day ā€¦itā€™s quite normal for them to not go everyday loads of my friends kids donā€™t go every day ā€¦.

Reactions: 7
Surely she can see how bad her lips are!? She sees the same pictures we do! That migration is bleeping horrendous. She needs them dissolving and redoing if she really wants lip fillers. I've seen so many posts about dissolving lip fillers and never seen any as bad as hers

Reactions: 12
My little one is 3 and dosent go 5 days a week , I donā€™t work every day ā€¦itā€™s quite normal for them to not go everyday loads of my friends kids donā€™t go every day ā€¦.
If woody was born 3 weeks earlier heā€™d be in full time school now so itā€™s not an outrageous idea to send him 5 days. She just doesnā€™t give a tit about their development or education. I work full time but my mum and MIL donā€™t work so could technically look after my two kids all week for me for free. However we spend over Ā£350 a month to send our children to nursery for a couple of days because itā€™s so good for them! My 3 year old knows so much and I know sheā€™s learnt it from nursery cus Iā€™ve not taught it to her šŸ˜‚ I think it stems from her own experience and value of education, she doesnā€™t see it as a good thing and therefore doesnā€™t see the value in sending Woody if she doesnā€™t ā€œneed toā€

Reactions: 13
I think thatā€™s absolutely fine if your little ones are being mentally stimulated at home and looked after well. The problem with Rebecca is that she dumps her child infront of the tv most days whilst she prances around in her boss babe office, so he would be better off in nursery 5 days a week

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you please show us your haul cos weā€™re dying to see it šŸ¤£
Well Iā€™ve put it all away now so Iā€™ll just tell you what I bought because I know youā€™re all dying to know what a random family has bought today.

I bought cans of Coca Cola, because we like cans of Coke, so I bought coke so we can drink coke.
Got SOME paracetamol because Iā€™ve got a headache, probably something serious so Iā€™d better head to a&e now.
Got SOME ā€˜littleā€™ yoghurts for my daughters lunch box, because she likes little yoghurts & stuff, so I got them so she can have them in her lunch box.
SOME crisps because Iā€™m eating sooooo healthy but I like to treat myself occasionally, so I got crisps for a treat when I fancy one, because I donā€™t treat myself very often.
SOME peppers because Iā€™m making a pasta later, which I might just put in the slow cooker for 10 hours, to make sure itā€™s disintegrated & all flavour has gone before we eat that for our tea.
SOME chicken, because we like chicken, so I bought chicken to have with our pasta tonight (itā€™s a chicken though, not a chicken dog because they donā€™t sell them where I live).

Hope you all enjoyed my food haul. Do you want to see photos of my dried up, shrivelled chicken & peppers later when Iā€™ve cooked it all for 10 hours in the slow cooker? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Well Iā€™ve put it all away now so Iā€™ll just tell you what I bought because I know youā€™re all dying to know what a random family has bought today.

I bought cans of Coca Cola, because we like cans of Coke, so I bought coke so we can drink coke.
Got SOME paracetamol because Iā€™ve got a headache, probably something serious so Iā€™d better head to a&e now.
Got SOME ā€˜littleā€™ yoghurts for my daughters lunch box, because she likes little yoghurts & stuff, so I got them so she can have them in her lunch box.
SOME crisps because Iā€™m eating sooooo healthy but I like to treat myself occasionally, so I got crisps for a treat when I fancy one, because I donā€™t treat myself very often.
SOME peppers because Iā€™m making a pasta later, which I might just put in the slow cooker for 10 hours, to make sure itā€™s disintegrated & all flavour has gone before we eat that for our tea.
SOME chicken, because we like chicken, so I bought chicken to have with our pasta tonight (itā€™s a chicken though, not a chicken dog because they donā€™t sell them where I live).

Hope you all enjoyed my food haul. Do you want to see photos of my dried up, shrivelled chicken & peppers later when Iā€™ve cooked it all for 10 hours in the slow cooker? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If we say no, will you block us? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If we say no, will you block us? šŸ˜‚
Yeah I will, how dare you not be interested in every second of my day & think the sun shines out of my arse! You have to agree with everything I say & do, and if you donā€™t like it, well I donā€™t give two shits, but Iā€™ll still block you anyway because youā€™re nasty little trolls who are picking on me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We get 30 hrs free. My son is nearly 4 and goes 6hrs a day, 5 days a week
I think it depends on how many hours you work, I know people who donā€™t work/work 15 hours a week and they only get 15 but I get 30 hours free for my 3 year old and I work full time. If thatā€™s correct then Becky would only get 15 hours x

Reactions: 4

Oh my god Iā€™m dead. I hope you only got your daughter one little yogurt to share šŸ˜‚

If woody was born 3 weeks earlier heā€™d be in full time school now so itā€™s not an outrageous idea to send him 5 days. She just doesnā€™t give a tit about their development or education. I work full time but my mum and MIL donā€™t work so could technically look after my two kids all week for me for free. However we spend over Ā£350 a month to send our children to nursery for a couple of days because itā€™s so good for them! My 3 year old knows so much and I know sheā€™s learnt it from nursery cus Iā€™ve not taught it to her šŸ˜‚ I think it stems from her own experience and value of education, she doesnā€™t see it as a good thing and therefore doesnā€™t see the value in sending Woody if she doesnā€™t ā€œneed toā€
Iā€™d do the same. When my second son was 2.5 we paid for him to go for a term until it was funded because I had to go back to work but they learn so much from other children & build social skills. I was worried about my youngest going to nursery because obviously being non-verbal and autistic, he doesnā€™t really know how to communicate and he doesnā€™t understand what youā€™re saying a lot of the time so weā€™re learning with him & heā€™s having support from speech and language therapy and the paediatric team but the nursery have been amazing. They work with all the same teams so everything is consistent at home and when heā€™s there. The special educational needs co-ordinator said that at that age children tend to find their own ways to communicate with one another so even though my little boy canā€™t talk, the other children will invite him to play by smiling or holding his hands or offering him a toy so heā€™s never left out of anything x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So woody would have been entitled to 15 hours since the term after his 3rd birthday, our school does 5 morning or afternoon sessions, or if both parents work or youā€™re a single parent and work and are entitled to 30 hours you get to do 2 full days and then am/pm session on a Wednesday totalling 15 hours and then you can put them in a private nursery for the other 15 if you need to. Come next September he will be in school full time and will not have a clue what has hit him. It will be pure laziness on her behalf as to why he isnā€™t in nursery cos she canā€™t be arsed with the 3 school runs a day

Reactions: 4
So shifty, they are boss babes, work for themselves and decide when they work, yet are afraid to say too much, cannot say how much they earn or what their ā€œother optionā€ was because they will get bollocked. Tell me again how you run your own business šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everyoneā€™s going to disagree on the nursery front, doesnā€™t really matter what all our kids do/did, at least woody gets sometime there, and itā€™s nice to have a bit of time at home too, heā€™s a happy little boy whatever his mums doing.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m not due my baby until March next year so Iā€™ve got all of this to come. One thing that seems very clear to me is that no matter what you bunch of horrid trolls situations, whether your children go to nursery 2 days, 5 days, 15 or 30 hours, are in school full time etc, you all have the best interests of your children at heart. This head clearly just doesnā€™t.
Thereā€™s no extra curricular clubs, hobbies, no interest in developmental needs, those boys donā€™t even have their own identities theyā€™re just babied and itā€™s so sad to watch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are they together every day of the week ?
Is that normal? My husband works 5/6 days a week & we see each other most evenings ( both have hobbies ie rugby/boxing & running)
At the weekend we see each other more & come together as a family ā€¦ thatā€™s all Iā€™ve ever known.

when I had my kids I was at home alone with them &got into a routine of baby groups/mum dates etc. Husbands came home at 5pm to see us ā€¦

I couldnā€™t stand doing the weekly shop together, parks etc ā€¦ she probably thinks itā€™s cute & special but I think itā€™s plain weird & controlling!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Everyoneā€™s going to disagree on the nursery front, doesnā€™t really matter what all our kids do/did, at least woody gets sometime there, and itā€™s nice to have a bit of time at home too, heā€™s a happy little boy whatever his mums doing.
I do agree however when heā€™s at home, heā€™s pretty much left to fend for himself. Rebecca does the bare minimum and thatā€™s my issue. Things like leaving him downstairs alone, no doubt with the dogs too. She used to let him climb on the table when he was younger in front of her. It doesnā€™t even bare thinking about what could have happened or will happen to that poor boy because his mother is more interested in herself šŸ™

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.