Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who said they’d be home by 3? Looks like they must be in the car on the way home if she’s managed a grid post
🤣🤣 that was me!! They never have a full, packed, get home exhausted day out with the kids!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a waste of a day out. Why does she do this all the time? So lazy.

If I’ve paid that £10/15 a head for the zoo/farm/castle/etc you can bet I’m there at 10 am for it opening, take a pack lunch, and have a nice relaxing day with lots of time to do everything and no rushing.

Reactions: 28

If I’ve paid that £10/15 a head for the zoo/farm/castle/etc you can bet I’m there at 10 am for it opening, take a pack lunch, and have a nice relaxing day with lots of time to do everything and no rushing.
We went to a country park the other week & was there from 11am untill 4 and that was with a 3 month old baby 🤣 cost us £4 to park. Never get people that drive hours somewhere to spend minimal time there. Or just get pictures for social media 🙄

Reactions: 20

I went to the zoo today, luckily not the same one as her but we spent the whole day there and stayed till it was nearly closing time. It rained most of the day but we went prepared so we didn't mind. I don't know how you can manage to get there see all the animals and get home in such a short space of time! It's impossible.

I went to the zoo today, luckily not the same one as her but we spent the whole day there and stayed till it was nearly closing time. It rained most of the day but we went prepared so we didn't mind. I don't know how you can manage to get there see all the animals and get home in such a short space of time! It's impossible.
I bet they don't read any of the information or attempt to listen to any of the show and tells. Thick and ignorant as pigs muck

Reactions: 22
Don't get why they didn't go to Yorkshire Wildlife Park rather than trekking all the way to Blackpool 🥴

Do you think her bestie Steph has cooled things with her now shes understandably not selling as many lumis as she did right at the start.

Obviously any normal person would realise Boss Babe Steph was only buttering you up cos you were making her money but maybe Dingle thought that by going to Blackpool Zoo Steph would offer to meet up with her and they'd be back to being best buddies.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love nothing more than going out early for a day out packed lunch ready! I live in the North West so Blackpool, Southport etc! My kids love the beach. We were going to Cyprus regularly before covid hit but I won't go now, I'll wait till next year! If we go out for days we stay there until the end! My boy is 4 on Weds and that's why I started following her. Omg she is rather comprising with her kids. Let them be kids ffs and stop bleeping about in the mirror/editing. You'll regret your actions in later life xxx

Don't get why they didn't go to Yorkshire Wildlife Park rather than trekking all the way to Blackpool 🥴

Do you think her bestie Steph has cooled things with her now shes understandably not selling as many lumis as she did right at the start.

Obviously any normal person would realise Boss Babe Steph was only buttering you up cos you were making her money but maybe Dingle thought that by going to Blackpool Zoo Steph would offer to meet up with her and they'd be back to being best buddies.....
She likes trekking everywhere! We live in yorkshire and there are so many lovely places to visit! She goes on about how much she loves the dales but spends most her time driving to bloody Skipton and big cities. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fits in PERFECTLY with that family. They’re all unfortunate looking.

Don’t come for me, I’m initialled to my own options.
I love dogs, but I feel so sorry for bulldogs. They’re so inbred that they literally can’t breathe. I don’t understand why people like them or buy them, it’s just encouraging them to be put in rescue centres due to overbreeding. Once people realise the problems that come with these breeds, that’s where they end up sadly 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The poor dog hasn’t been spayed yet either.
Can’t afford it Beggy-boss-babe? Well keep your fingers crossed that like 25% of unspayed witches she doesn’t get Pyometra. That will be an expense you can’t afford.

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣 that was me!! They never have a full, packed, get home exhausted day out with the kids!!
It's not as though they've got to be home promptly to tidy up or get ready and prepped for work the next day! They just do the bare minimum with those kids. 😒

Reactions: 9
The poor dog hasn’t been spayed yet either.
Can’t afford it Beggy-boss-babe? Well keep your fingers crossed that like 25% of unspayed witches she doesn’t get Pyometra. That will be an expense you can’t afford.
Exactly this! This happened to my neighbours dog just recently. Zero symptoms until 2 days before the dog died and by then it was too late for the vet to save her. Heartbreaking when it's so easily preventable.
Is she planning on breeding her?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did someone say Steph's excuse for not going on the bossbabes trip was that her dates didn't line up? And yet Beggys excuse is covid. Quite obviously wasn't ever happening was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.