Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her mate steph was meant to be "flying to mauritius" tomorrow but they were unable to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at the bad photoshopping on this photo. You can see the pixelating by Alfie’s leg but funnily enough then her leg is completely smooth 😂
iPhone portrait mode does that babe didn’t you know 😂 Beggy never edits her photos hunipot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This level of engagement is appalling for somebody with 67.4K ‘flowers’. On a Sunday too when more people are online because they’re not working!!

iPhone portrait mode does that babe didn’t you know 😂 Beggy never edits her photos hunipot
Gosh how could I forget. So can I check now, if I take a photo of myself in portrait mode I will look 2 sizes smaller? Is that right? I’ll have to try it next time I’m doing an instahun leg pose 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the bad photoshopping on this photo. You can see the pixelating by Alfie’s leg but funnily enough then her leg is completely smooth 😂
And they still look chunky! I duno why she bothers. Put the cycle shorts away hun you ain’t molly mae

Reactions: 14
Did she address the fact you could see her minge?! I’m assuming she had no underwear on going by those pics!
They did not give two shits😏 someone messaged beaver and told him his woman had her flaps out and the attitude was - 'so? You see worse at the beach' totally done on purpose the filthy woman. She a mummy blogger at the time too

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And then she has the cheek to say "channel mum" would tell me that I shouldn't do or say certain things 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like her mate steph was meant to be "flying to mauritius" tomorrow but they were unable to 🤣
Saw that! She wasn't able to make the dates work to be able to go! Yeah ok! 🤪 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Such bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww bless she'll have to dip into her 60k to pay for her own trip 😏🤪
It's all nonsense. I looked it up and you had to pay for the flights yourself and be refunded by nu skin the next time you got paid when aparrently they get paid every 3 months 🥴

Nu skin as well only offer the average cost so if the flights were more expensive than normal you pay it out your own pocket. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Couldn't make the dates work for her 😂
I though boss babeing gave them the freedom to live their best lives anytime any place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It's all nonsense. I looked it up and you had to pay for the flights yourself and be refunded by nu skin the next time you got paid when aparrently they get paid every 3 months 🥴

Nu skin as well only offer the average cost so if the flights were more expensive than normal you pay it out your own pocket. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Does not surprise me one bit!!!! Just like the cars in other MLM schemes they pretend have been given as company cars, they fail to mention you have to take out the finance in your own name 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder what happened to Beggys place on the ‘free’ Mauritius trip? Or have I missed what happened there?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.