Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their tattle user names remind me of when I was 14 and the Internet first came out and I excitedly typed sexylady69@ into my AOL chat room name thinking all the boys in my class would form an orderly queue to chat to me 🙈😂

Mortified now I'm in my 30's.....i guess some people don't grow up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Their tattle user names remind me of when I was 14 and the Internet first came out and I excitedly typed sexylady69@ into my AOL chat room name thinking all the boys in my class would form an orderly queue to chat to me 🙈😂

Mortified now I'm in my 30's.....i guess some people don't grow up 😅
Stop it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who said they’d be home by 3? Looks like they must be in the car on the way home if she’s managed a grid post

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh my god, i go off for a day and this happens!!

Absolutely pissing myself at the depth of intelligence/lack of creativity in the Dingle household. "Sexy lady" and "Mr Muscles"- yes very creative and not at all suspect.At all. lol.

When people mention 5 figures do they mean £1000 for example, or £10,000 (i dont mean those specific figures, but i hope you know what i mean). Never Mind Beggy and 2SS i am quite happy getting the same amount of money each month, it might not be "5 figures" but at least its consistent and i dont have to behave like a twit on social media.
Also @Mrmuscles what do you think about Beggy's weight gain? We all know how you feel about "fat birds", so i take it your own partner offends you now?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not really completed it though mate have you..won’t marry her will you, for someone raking in £5k a month and been engaged forever not really buying it
She must have stood out like a sore thumb in her cycle shorts.even those in the background are wearing coats. Beggy just has to get her cankles out thinking she’s all that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s another thing I find strange. You don’t have to marry your partner, some aren’t interested and that’s fine. If you propose though and they accept, surely that means you’d like to get married? A couple of years to save up and then marry. They’ve waited almost a decade and they’ve not even got a date set. Something is off about that 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That’s another thing I find strange. You don’t have to marry your partner, some aren’t interested and that’s fine. If you propose though and they accept, surely that means you’d like to get married? A couple of years to save up and then marry. They’ve waited almost a decade and they’ve not even got a date set. Something is off about that 👀
And if she did earn 5k a month she would be able to afford to get married tomorrow

And if she did earn 5k a month she would be able to afford to get married tomorrow
Exactly!! She’s so full of tit. I think she knows she’s not got many friends and so the huge wedding she probably wants won’t happen. She couldn’t dare post a small wedding online 🙄

• Haha
You could guarantee if she was earning 5K a month, she would be spending 6K on crap. She has zero ambitions for her kids, hence paying no interest in their educations or additional support they may need. Any decent parent warning 5K a month, would prioritise investment in their kids futures and wellbeing and not in endless hauls of tat and stupid cars

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think cos Alfie was a newborn, and she was still pretty and thin, Steve got swept along on a bit a wave and by his subsequent behaviour seems he's regretted it very shortly after and ever since

Reactions: 14
Is she home already? How far from her house to the zoo? Can't understand the rush to get home after paying admission, driving that far. The kids would want to stay for ages so it must be her dragging them out to go home.

Reactions: 14
Wow only 380 likes and no comments on that latest post. Get the hint beggy everyone’s sick of seeing you standing posing like a twit in new clothes while your 2 kids stand beside you looking like scruff bags.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.