Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think this cheap material is going to look good on her. It’s going to cling to all the wrong places
Where the duck does she even go to wear a dress like that! She must buy clothes, dress up to take several hundred pics, get changed back into her sweatshirt again and send the clothes back. Catch a bleeping grip love

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Becky and stevie GET A JOB!!!!!
somets paying for their fuel bill but doesn’t look like honest, gainful employment and if it’s a large inheritancethats affording it then pissing it away on fast fashion, aldi food, fuel and endless meals at oakleys is just a foolish way to use the money with a house like that sat crying out to be improved and made money from

edited to add to the list bleeping woeful facial augmentation - her face in the pics on the next post her face is long as duck - she looks like buzz lightyear or somet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her skin looks so raw and sore like it's been scrubbed and stripped of all goodness within an inch of its life. Those spots are not hormonal they're because her skin is crying out to be left alone

Reactions: 14
Jesus christ, reckons this is her job but thick enough to post pre recorded videos that say "good morning" at this time of an evening 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also wish she'd stop pushing this narrative that she's a buseh mummeh.

"working, juggling the kids etc" except she doesn't work and she has Steve at home, as well as the TV being top babysitter. She has no idea what it's like to be busy and juggle things

Reactions: 24
Swipe up for ma jacket bitato 👆🏼

also,at least one of those dresses she linked were copied from Gaz Beadles wife last week 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish I was a busy mum like Becky, I would be free as a bird with no job, partner at home and TV babysitter, no friends and no hobbies except sanding my face 🤣. The World would be my oyster. But I'd be miserable as sin 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Beggy is just never gonna accept that the beige colour palette is not for her is she?

Reactions: 21
I can't stop laughing at her wet face 🤣🤣 it reminds me of a time I bought this illuminating primer stuff and I wasn't really sure how to use it so just whacked it all over my face. My other half takes one look at me and goes 'Are you okay? You look... sweaty' 😭 was mortified, figured out that you only need a few drops mixed in with foundation. But at least I recognised my mistake, Beggy thinks that's how it's meant to look!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.