Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The borefest of insincere love and thoughts. It drives me nuts! 🙄
I absolutely bleeping HATE it when anyone - friends/family or “influencers” do this tit - resharing posts others have put up about them. It’s mortifying. It’s just so self absorbed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I didn’t know they earned pennies from swipe ups! I always thought they got a small percentage if you had bought from whatever store they were hawking! Everyday is a school day (Hobson shack excluded)

Ahh yes - a whole day of sharing fake friend birthday wishes. Great content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on her stories for the last 24 hours and I am embarazzedd 😅😅

She just gets it so wrong doesn’t she? The breastfeeding ideas... 1 she doesn’t have a breastfeeding child so why would she have the best ideas? And 2 she didn’t even link anything that was really practical for breastfeeding 😂 a cardigan with buttons, wtf?!

The dresses for the inexistant October wedding 😂😂 if I turned up to a friends wedding in that long brown gown, they would wonder what the duck I was wearing and why I’m trying to look like bridesmaid! And the autum leaves 😭😭😂😂

Posting stories that say good morning on an evening 😭😅

The girl is an absolute mess. Hideous inside and out. I would love to know why she thinks she’s so much better than everyone else! Is it to do with the 67k flowers? That she bought?

Happy birthday Rebegger, you ignorant, self absorbed, chavvy, arrogant, greasy, thick bleep ✌🏼🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What a pair of absolute hole parents, they make a huge song and dance for their birthdays and those poor boys are lucky if they do anything special. Why are the boys birthdays 'family outings' and the idiot parents birthdays are about the two of them, weekends away and shopping trips without the kids. The kids gifts are all cheap or bought buy family members or to share. When parents spend thousands of pounds on themselves each month, they can afford to invest more in the boys and what is done for the boys.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Riveting content from her this morning, she’s having birthday breakfast! I think I’d have more fun watching paint dry than watch her stories lately. She eats breakfast every day as do millions of people around the world, why is it news worthy??

• Sick
Reactions: 12
God she’s going to be insufferable today 😫 Happy birthday Rebegga. Have a bath - treat yo’self! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeh she's not showing us what she's eating for her birthday breakfast is she.... Seems like pretending to have gallstones is doing her dirty now, haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I didn’t know they earned pennies from swipe ups! I always thought they got a small percentage if you had bought from whatever store they were hawking! Everyday is a school day (Hobson shack excluded)

Ahh yes - a whole day of sharing fake friend birthday wishes. Great content 🙄
They only get money if you buy anything from that website in the next 30 days.

Unless the brand will pay her more money based on the engagement rate.

Reactions: 6
Yeh she's not showing us what she's eating for her birthday breakfast is she.... Seems like pretending to have gallstones is doing her dirty now, haha
Much like she never showed the creamy curreh they had on Woodehs birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely. She won't show a single item of food that she eats over her birthday week because it will rumble her lies.

It must be killing her not showing her 10 high stack of waffles off followed by an ice cream sundae breakfast pudding and Greg's chaser in Skipton 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m calling gallstone bingo for next Tuesday 😂 she’ll say she was suh, suh, suh, careful and only had a couple of ‘treats’ over her long birthday weekend because come next week, she’ll have nothing to post about as usual and need the engagement. It is very telling that she’s not posting what she’s shovelling into her inflated gob…and she’s not posting her (idea) of gallstone friendly meals! We see you and your lies, Begga

Steve’s been shopping on DHgate
Or he picked them up at the same stall that she got her ‘Burberry’ wallet/strap/bag from - you know - the one that isn’t on any website at all! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone mentioned on here that they thought Steph is using Rebecca, because she has such a large social media following compared to her own, I think they have a really good point. In fact I think the majority of her sheep are wannabe vloggers/influencers, they kiss her arse and feed her ego because they know that will guarantee them free publicity/mentions/reposts on her large social media platform. This may sound horrible, but Rebecca really has nothing else to offer, she isn't able to articulate or even come up with an original idea, so she will attract people very similar to herself or people who will only use her to benefit themselves

Reactions: 17
Well guess what folks Monday I started having pains in the left of my chest, left shoulder blade and left arm as well as flutters in my chest. The thought did cross my mind I was having a heart attack and for a second I did wonder if I should get my Instagram "flowers" to diagnose me and then rock up at a&e demanding the surgeons personal mobile phone number and for him to fit me in for a triple bypass in 8 weeks but then I thought I'm not "winning at life" the same way beggy lamb is so a quick call to 111 and a diagnosis of Pleurisy it was instead cos I'm not a big bad boss witch influencer who has free reign to waste NHS time and resources 😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone mentioned on here that they thought Steph is using Rebecca, because she has such a large social media following compared to her own, I think they have a really good point. In fact I think the majority of her sheep are wannabe vloggers/influencers, they kiss her arse and feed her ego because they know that will guarantee them free publicity/mentions/reposts on her large social media platform. This may sound horrible, but Rebecca really has nothing else to offer, she isn't able to articulate or even come up with an original idea, so she will attract people very similar to herself or people who will only use her to benefit themselves
Definitely! It’s the same with the lady who does her lashes etc. She’s got less than 2000 followers so she obviously thinks Beggy can get her a few more. I bet they’ll be gutted when they realise most of Beggy’s followers are either bought or are tattlers 🤣

Well guess what folks Monday I started having pains in the left of my chest, left shoulder blade and left arm as well as flutters in my chest. The thought did cross my mind I was having a heart attack and for a second I did wonder if I should get my Instagram "flowers" to diagnose me and then rock up at a&e demanding the surgeons personal mobile phone number and for him to fit me in for a triple bypass in 8 weeks but then I thought I'm not "winning at life" the same way beggy lamb is so a quick call to 111 and a diagnosis of Pleurisy it was instead cos I'm not a big bad boss witch influencer who has free reign to waste NHS time and resources 😝
Oh gosh, get well soon. Strange coincidence but I had the radio on the other day & they were talking about reasons for chest pains and a lady came on saying the exact same thing, felt like she was having a heart attack & it turned out to be pleurisy. Hope you are feeling much better soon! You might want to avoid reading Tattle for a bit because I’ve heard even laughing & coughing can cause pain when you have pleurisy 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.