Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at the hairdresser is she 🙄 Wow this is when we get to see her brown greasy hair transform into brown clean hair 😂 There is never any difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On a 5 autumnal outfits reel 😂
I think she could pair it with a hat. Oh and do the jumpy dancing type of reel. They are my favourites, when Rebecca nearly goes through the floor boards into the kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I think she could pair it with a hat. Oh and do the jumpy dancing type of reel. They are my favourites, when Rebecca nearly goes through the floor boards into the kitchen 🤣
With the finger point 🙈

• Haha
I seriously think she needs to see a DOCTOR
She is fuking DELUDED with a Capital D
Dopey eye bleeping cow

• Haha
Do you think she goes get her hair done so much because she is going grey and is trying to hide it. I dont even go half as much as she does within a year. Also her hair like is so awful

Reactions: 13
How does she think this cheap material is going to look good on her. It’s going to cling to all the wrong places
I screenshot the same one & came here 🤣🤣 that is going to look awful on her. You need to be slim & toned to get away with this style dress.

And why would somebody ask her advice on tops for breastfeeding? Woody is 4, she hasn’t breastfed for years now!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Hilarious to me that the only thi gs in the "chat box" is stuff she can link and earn pennies off. I also don't get why she can't just dye her own hair at home, if she was going for a colour change or something fair enough, but it's just basic bland brown.

More money on herself cos her birthday is coming and she's the star. Bare minimum for the boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hilarious to me that the only thi gs in the "chat box" is stuff she can link and earn pennies off. I also don't get why she can't just dye her own hair at home, if she was going for a colour change or something fair enough, but it's just basic bland brown.

More money on herself cos her birthday is coming and she's the star. Bare minimum for the boys.
I bet she gets it discounted too for posting on IG. Hardly a good ad though, wouldn't go near her hairdresser or beautician if they payed me!

Reactions: 15
Just seen beaver teeth in his little grey Audi with a private reg making absolutely clear who he is. Struggling to get over the bumps in the village (not a village anywhere near their house I might add but if she’s at the hairdressers probably close to the area today) his car sounded a right bleep and he looked an even bigger one

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Just seen beaver teeth in his little grey Audi with a private reg making absolutely clear who he is. Struggling to get over the bumps in the village (not a village anywhere near their house I might add but if she’s at the hairdressers probably close to the area today) his car sounded a right bleep and he looked an even bigger one
Beaver visiting a little squirrel while Beckys in the hairdressers? Quick becky run out with your hair dye on and pin that beaver down 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She soooo sent those questions to herself to earn some money! Not one ‘how are you feeling’, ‘you’re beautiful/such a good mum/inspiration’ 🤢 more transparent than her summer dresses! 😂 hope beaver has been a good little lapdog while she’s been sat in the hairdresser. She’s the type to have a tracker on his phone 😂

• Haha
Rebecca Lamb #84 more transparent than her summer dresses

I know it’s early but this thread moves so quickly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Do you think she goes get her hair done so much because she is going grey and is trying to hide it. I dont even go half as much as she does within a year. Also her hair like is so awful
You might be right. I go 2-3 times a year max and my hair is never in the sorry state hers is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.