Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen beaver teeth in his little grey Audi with a private reg making absolutely clear who he is. Struggling to get over the bumps in the village (not a village anywhere near their house I might add but if she’s at the hairdressers probably close to the area today) his car sounded a right bleep and he looked an even bigger one
Please say his reg plate has '2SS' on it!!!

@Mrmuscles aww did you have a little bit of trouble driving over bumps, you should have asked your bird to drive instead!

The state of her hair, i just assumed she did it at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen beaver teeth in his little grey Audi with a private reg making absolutely clear who he is. Struggling to get over the bumps in the village (not a village anywhere near their house I might add but if she’s at the hairdressers probably close to the area today) his car sounded a right bleep and he looked an even bigger one
🚗 B3AVER1 🚗 TOOT TOOT 🚗

• Haha
Reactions: 44
duck sake. 🙄 Do they take people for idiots? Everyone knows (because it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain cell) that she’s scripted those questions to make money, the gurning, moronic fool.
72279F43-52DE-4453-B04F-614AC63DF47F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You never see her using hers whilst sanding her face do you? You would think she would push it a bit for him

Reactions: 7
If smug and dead behind the eyes is the look she’s going for then she’s nailed it!
3119ED17-22CA-4FF0-A057-AC1850931934.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now come on, who the heck is asking Rebecca for advice on new clothing ideas 😂
More like big boss babe beggy just needed an excuse to aff link items she doesn’t even own to pay for her hair do.
I see you hun, you’re still a massive bleep
And why would they ask her for autumnal breast feeding outfits? Her youngest child is 4,surely it would make sense to ask someone who is breastfeeding or only recently stopped. She really does have serious issues when it comes to her behaviour and honesty

Reactions: 22
Lunch while she waits for Steve to come pick her up 🤣
Came here for the lunch comments! Does she think tuna and sweetcorn are supa healthea so she’ll eat tuna sweetcorn every day because they are supa healthea 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine her asking for that in the shop
Jacket bitato with chuna sweetcooorn
She didn't even link actual breastfeeding clothing the dim witch. As a breastfeeding mother anything other than actual breastfeeding clothes is a big of a nightmare. Especially when she wants boob during the food shop and you have to lift your entire dress up exposing your belly in leggings look 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she still going on holiday does she still have her gallstones ! Nothings been mentioned for two weeks

Reactions: 14
Please say his reg plate has '2SS' on it!!!

@Mrmuscles aww did you have a little bit of trouble driving over bumps, you should have asked your bird to drive instead!

The state of her hair, i just assumed she did it at home.
Howling at the thought - can’t remember exactly what it was now but it’s basically his name in reg format. Its a nice enough looking car but it’s boy racer sounding, so heavy on the cringe. Only people I’ve ever known of to drive cars that make that kind of noise are part time ponces ( or my mate who can’t change gear properly) The fact he got with Beggy when she was so young says it all. She deffo would have got fingered in the back of a noisy corsa at a retail park meet up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I can’t cope with all the aff linked tit she doesn’t own. She’s absolutely tragic 😩

Reactions: 17
No tit Sherlock! 🤦‍♀️
Thick witch can’t even smell autumn 🍂 she’s gonna be unbearable with all the ‘fall’ tit isn’t she. Thought summer was her thing, sunny holidays, bikinis, beach etc? She’s got a very small memory

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel today with her stories isn’t she! They’re not even stories. How skint must you be if you’re making up questions just so you can then affiliate link items you haven’t even bought yourself?! She’s not sharing these ideas to help people, she’s sharing them to make a few pennies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.