Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned on here she hasn't done an iconic ad for ages and low and behold....🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iconic are as bad as channel scum, couldn't give a tit who advertises for them. Wouldn't go near the stuff.

Reactions: 19
9AC386E4-7DAF-4B10-B070-161A43C0B0E0.jpg
Where by are these from? I’m not clicking the link. Thanks

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ, that shirt is the new pyjamas. Remember the pink checked ones from last year? She wore them every night 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No photos of her new hair. Although she's probably taken them (ring light and all) and saved them until tomorrow so she can post for her birthday. "Happeh birthdeh to me"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned on here she hasn't done an iconic ad for ages and low and behold....🤭
Haha it was me! I’m confused though, was the ad for next or for iconic? I didn’t listen with the sound on so apologies if it’s clearer who the ad is actually for when she’s taking (can’t stand her voice😳😳)

Reactions: 8
Haha it was me! I’m confused though, was the ad for next or for iconic? I didn’t listen with the sound on so apologies if it’s clearer who the ad is actually for when she’s taking (can’t stand her voice😳😳)
I was wondering that too. I’m messaging next because that’s one shop I love and I’m not impressed they’ve used that head.
Bet she’s up in her room trying different poses to get the right one for her birthday post. She’ll spend the night editing the duck out of it too. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might be wrong but aren't these new links pay per click? I hope I'm remembering that wrongly...
It'll be the same as it was before, she gets a cut if people buy anything from that website within 30 days, even if it's not the product she originally linked, because the cookies are stored. The new click links are just instagram changing the swipe up feature.

I don't know if she'll get money from Next now too, unless they gave an affiliate program she's signed up to. I imagine it's just a fee from Iconic.

Reactions: 6
It'll be the same as it was before, she gets a cut if people buy anything from that website within 30 days, even if it's not the product she originally linked, because the cookies are stored. The new click links are just instagram changing the swipe up feature.

I don't know if she'll get money from Next now too, unless they gave an affiliate program she's signed up to. I imagine it's just a fee from Iconic.
Just googled it 😬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just googled it 😬
So this means she’s getting money purely on clicks then? 😡 no wonder she’s sending herself questions about clothes inspiration. Thankfully, she has no taste and such low engagement that she’s not likely to bring in much. I could get behind it a bit more if she was a decent influencer and actually owed the bleeping things that she was linking - I’d be interested to know if she suddenly starts trying to show stuff from more expensive shops instead of the usual sweatshop crap she ordinarily klarnas from! It’s literally a modern day begging bowl and they have the front to look down their noses at council houses 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So this means she’s getting money purely on clicks then? 😡 no wonder she’s sending herself questions about clothes inspiration. Thankfully, she has no taste and such low engagement that she’s not likely to bring in much. I could get behind it a bit more if she was a decent influencer and actually owed the bleeping things that she was linking - I’d be interested to know if she suddenly starts trying to show stuff from more expensive shops instead of the usual sweatshop crap she ordinarily klarnas from! It’s literally a modern day begging bowl and they have the front to look down their noses at council houses 🤯
I can imagine her and beaver sat there on a night making fake accounts and clicking the link 10 times for a pound! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That’s where all her followers come from - her and Steve making fake accounts to earn £3.70 a night! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It'll still have to be websites where she's signed up to an affiliate program, the same as before. It's just a click rather than a swipe.

The new click link insta thing is just rolled old gradually. I only got it yesterday.

If they don't click through to an affiliate linked website then they're just a click.

Reactions: 3
More fake designer shite & her posting from his account. They really are a sad pair of twats!

Reactions: 11
The click thing is the same as the swipe up was; Stylink is an affiliate programme that anyone can sign up to and then if someone clicks on the link you provide (via their website) you get paid per click anything from 1p - 15p I think is the highest, rather than getting a % of commission from the customer purchasing. There will still be some links that are the traditional aff links, but it’s nothing to do with whether or not it’s a swipe up or a click link its all about where the link has come from if that makes sense 🥴🥴

More fake designer shite & her posting from his account. They really are a sad pair of twats!
Notice that he posted when it was his birthday and now Beckys but no post for Woody? They are such a pair of selfish cunts I can never get over how vile and self absorbed they are!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.