Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it when my husband goes out. It’s a rarity but I get peace to watch the tv, a face mask, countless cups of tea or a glass of wine and I can raid the sweet drawer without sharing 😂
I might send him one text if he’s lucky and it would probably be to check he’s got his keys cos I’m going to bed 😂
I think Rebecca’s dancing just showed us how insecure her relationship is, how immature she is and how much she doesn’t like her own company 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone know the price of this contraption? I'm failing to see what the difference is between this and a tea spoon 🤨🤨 Its just metal. Make it make sense 🥲🥲

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone know the price of this contraption? I'm failing to see what the difference is between this and a tea spoon 🤨🤨 Its just metal. Make it make sense 🥲🥲
Certainly isn’t doing anything for them big old eyebags of hers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry, I know I keep going on about this, but I find it absolutely bloody hilarious that after a full day she only has 281 likes on this reel. Reels are THE thing to do on Instagram lately & the algorithm really pushes them out to reach thousands! When I do reels on my business account, the reach is 10 times higher than a normal post. If she can only get 0.4% engagement on a reel, she needs to fact the reality that this ‘job’ isn’t for her. I don’t think it helps that the reel isn’t really telling you anything, it’s so random, I watched it & tried figuring out what she’s trying to say but couldn’t. It doesn’t match the caption at all, it’s just thrown together & to be honest I’m just bored of seeing the bulls, the dogs & the fields.

surely something can be done by YouTube/Instagram to stop “mummy vloggers” making money out of their children like this…
OMFG that is awful! I went down a rabbit hole & found a copy of the actual video, it’s really as shocking as the story sounds. The poor little boy.

That is definitely the sort of thing Beggy would do as well, there’s loads of comments in some of the older threads where she’s constantly trying to get Woody to say certain words, so I can totally see her coaching the boys to do other things for the camera 😢😢

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
surely something can be done by YouTube/Instagram to stop “mummy vloggers” making money out of their children like this…
I've got no doubt in my mind this is what's going on in chez hobson lamb for those poor boys.... Maybe not to the extent of coaching them to cry... But I tell you what I bet we'd be shocked if the camera continued to roll there too

They are told to walk ahead to be filmed in the fields, can't eat dinner without being filmed, never just get a normal day out with their parents without being filmed, always being told what to say to the camera, Alfie now covering his teeth when he smiles.... not even Christmas day and their birthday is a day without a camera in their face being told to pose and smile for 'everyone', they couldn't even do their home school without a camera in their face. And let's not forget that got awful matalan advert where they spent all half term coaching Alfie to learn lines for her ad. She can say what she likes but what she is providing is not a normal childhood for them, they WILL grow up with issues.

There should be laws to protect the children of mums making money on social media,its not fair on them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've got no doubt in my mind this is what's going on in chez hobson lamb for those poor boys.... Maybe not to the extent of coaching them to cry... But I tell you what I bet we'd be shocked if the camera continued to roll there too

They are told to walk ahead to be filmed in the fields, can't eat dinner without being filmed, never just get a normal day out with their parents without being filmed, always being told what to say to the camera, Alfie now covering his teeth when he smiles.... not even Christmas day and their birthday is a day without a camera in their face being told to pose and smile for 'everyone', they couldn't even do their home school without a camera in their face. And let's not forget that got awful matalan advert where they spent all half term coaching Alfie to learn lines for her ad. She can say what she likes but what she is providing is not a normal childhood for them, they WILL grow up with issues.

There should be laws to protect the children of mums making money on social media,its not fair on them
We've got a family friend/acquaintance who's trying - but thankfully failing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ -to become a "mummy influencer" so she doesn't have to go back to work after maternity leave 🙄😩 and she's constantly talking - and taking the piss - out of her lovely little girls bowel movements bless her 🥺🥺🥺 reminds me of that Steph! Me and mum were saying, ads which involve children should be regulated by a government department who take 50% of the fee and put it in an account for them which they can access when they turn 18 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
We've got a family friend/acquaintance who's trying - but thankfully failing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ -to become a "mummy influencer" so she doesn't have to go back to work after maternity leave 🙄😩 and she's constantly talking - and taking the piss - out of her lovely little girls bowel movements bless her 🥺🥺🥺 reminds me of that Steph! Me and mum were saying, ads which involve children should be regulated by a government department who take 50% of the fee and put it in an account for them which they can access when they turn 18 🤷🏻‍♀️
There should definitely be more regulation on what these ‘mummy influencers’ or parent influencers can share when it comes to their child’s lives. It’s not fair that children who are too young to say no are being paraded all over social media. Then to make it worse the parents are pocketing all the money! They should definitely have to have a percentage of the earnings diverted straight into a child trust fund that can only be accessed by the child at 21, so by then they will be old enough to tell their parents to piss off.

More boring stories of her this morning trying to convince us she is driving & then more bloody animals. Her content is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There should definitely be more regulation on what these ‘mummy influencers’ or parent influencers can share when it comes to their child’s lives. It’s not fair that children who are too young to say no are being paraded all over social media. Then to make it worse the parents are pocketing all the money! They should definitely have to have a percentage of the earnings diverted straight into a child trust fund that can only be accessed by the child at 21, so by then they will be old enough to tell their parents to piss off.

More boring stories of her this morning trying to convince us she is driving & then more bloody animals. Her content is pathetic.
Except Beaver has already trolled her! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Child actors are regulated so I find it astounding that people who use their children for online content (especially advertising) aren’t subject to the same regulations.

That awful incident of the mum forcing her son to cry is a good example as to why something needs to be done. For instance, small businesses who send gifted items for children, whose parents then use to advertise it is just wrong on every level. It really is taking advantage of a child that has a right to privacy. The whole influencer scene (particularly the children) needs an urgent review.

Reactions: 16
I saw this video when it was first uploaded, it’s disgusting. The worst thing is, when she started getting backlash for it she edited that part out and re-uploaded it! Before she ended up deleting her channel or making it private. That poor boy is so young and she’s telling him to pretend to cry for the camera but he was actually in tears. What’s he gonna think of that when he sees it when he’s older? These people need to keep their children off the internet and out of the public eye until they’re old enough to make the decision themselves to participate or not. Alfie & Woody are too young to realise what’s happening to them now but it’ll affect them as they get older. They clearly don’t want their lives broadcast on the internet but they’re so brainwashed that it’s become their normal. It’s so sad when they should be living a normal childhood and just can’t.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I saw this video when it was first uploaded, it’s disgusting. The worst thing is, when she started getting backlash for it she edited that part out and re-uploaded it! Before she ended up deleting her channel or making it private. That poor boy is so young and she’s telling him to pretend to cry for the camera but he was actually in tears. What’s he gonna think of that when he sees it when he’s older? These people need to keep their children off the internet and out of the public eye until they’re old enough to make the decision themselves to participate or not. Alfie & Woody are too young to realise what’s happening to them now but it’ll affect them as they get older. They clearly don’t want their lives broadcast on the internet but they’re so brainwashed that it’s become their normal. It’s so sad when they should be living a normal childhood and just can’t.
It’s awful isn’t it. I remember when my daughters were young, obviously I wanted a few photos of them & was lucky to get some if we were on a day out or on holiday, but after just a short time they would get bored & want to just go enjoy themselves. I always hated having my photo taken as a kid & that was back in the days where you could only take around 30 photos & then would have to get the photos developed. It must be so frustrating for the children now who have parents that think it’s their god given right to photograph & film every single part of their child’s lives and then use that for their own benefit. There’s no boundaries at all & because everything is digital on phones etc, it must be relentless.

Reactions: 7
Now come on, who the heck is asking Rebecca for advice on new clothing ideas 😂
More like big boss babe beggy just needed an excuse to aff link items she doesn’t even own to pay for her hair do.
I see you hun, you’re still a massive bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.