Rebecca lamb #83 The cat in a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He serviced it when they moved in didn’t he? But all her meals look like they were cooked near a radiator so I doubt he’s competent. You can do what you want with your own aga, my fil does the one at their house but he’s had one for years and knows how to clean it out etc. Hardly screams 5k a month when you can’t afford to have your aga refurbished to electric does it Bex!?
They really are skint!!!!

Reactions: 18
He serviced it when they moved in didn’t he? But all her meals look like they were cooked near a radiator so I doubt he’s competent. You can do what you want with your own aga, my fil does the one at their house but he’s had one for years and knows how to clean it out etc. Hardly screams 5k a month when you can’t afford to have your aga refurbished to electric does it Bex!?
It’s crazy, I honestly wouldn’t risk doing it myself because it’s hooked up to the gas. I’d rather pay the money & know it’s been done properly! I suppose technically they only need a certificate for it though if they’re selling the property or renting it out.

But as you said, it’s just another thing that shows they haven’t got spare money because they’d rather cut corners even though he has no idea what he’s doing. Bloody hell, if he was qualified he could make decent money servicing other people’s agas! Like I said, we paid almost £200 to have ours serviced & the man was here for less than an hour.

Call me a cynic but I get the feeling this Bethany is using Beggy thinking she’ll get more followers.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
When it comes to safety and my children, I’ve never cut corners and I never would, no matter how skint I’ve been in the past.

Gas appliances shouldn’t be touched by anyone unless they’re CORGI registered. My ex in laws moved into an old property that had one and discovered it had asbestos in it. They got rid of it immediately. Beaver and Butthead are happy to risk their kids lives and buy stupid cars than spend money where it’s most crucial.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
When it comes to safety and my children, I’ve never cut corners and I never would, no matter how skint I’ve been in the past.

Gas appliances shouldn’t be touched by anyone unless they’re CORGI registered. My ex in laws moved into an old property that had one and discovered it had asbestos in it. They got rid of it immediately. Beaver and Butthead are happy to risk their kids lives and buy stupid cars than spend money where it’s most crucial.
This is exactly why we won’t touch it ourselves! My husband owns his own building company, so can put his hand to pretty much anything but we just won’t risk it. We’ll even be paying the hundreds that we’ve been quoted to get it removed when the time comes.

Reactions: 9
No you need to remember , steves good with gas from all the experience of bypassing the meter at the old house 🙄. Then again he probably bypassed the aga thats why the homemade roast bitatoes look like they do🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still want to know WTF is going on with this fireplace! She made a big deal about decorating that room but left the fireplace like this. I have never seen anything like it! Come on Beggy, explain! 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just for reference CORGI was replaced in 2009 by GasSafe so you won't find a CORGI registered fitter anymore. GasSafe is pretty much the same thing so if you see that on a van or advert you know you're getting the real deal

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she pretend the aga was working for ages before admitting it needed to be fixed? I’m sure I’ve not made that up? They definitely need a Gas Safe engineer to look at it as I seen to remember it wasn’t too long ago that Steve stripped it down and it needed welding and parts replacing.
( CORGI registration is obsolete now)
As previous comments, they clearly haven’t got a pot to piss in!

Reactions: 14
I don't think they ever sorted out the water supply issues either. She said they had to drink bottled water.

Brown water and an aga that's never worked properly.

Yeah, Becky. I'm jealous hun.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I don't think they ever sorted out the water supply issues either. She said they had to drink bottled water.

Brown water and an aga that's never worked properly.

Yeah, Becky. I'm jealous hun.
Wait so is there bath water brown to?! Hahaha
Omg did Steve really by pass the gas at the old house?? How do you guys know this?

Reactions: 8
Have you guys seen the hashtags she’s following? She follows #rebeccasfridaynightdance, there’s only one video as I’m guessing she deleted the others. My god is it the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. She’s dancing with the boys but half way through has to roll her top up and start shaking her bum to the camera and even slow Mo’s it 😩😂😂😂

Who in their right mind would be dancing having fun with their kids and suddenly think “hold on, let me get a video of my ass and put it in slow mo, just to be sure everyone has seen it 🧐😂😅”. Embarrassing behaviour. Fully obsessed with herself

She also looks like a psycho smiling at herself doing her Lumi tonight. Lips look craaaazy. Feel like such a witch 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you guys seen the hashtags she’s following? She follows #rebeccasfridaynightdance, there’s only one video as I’m guessing she deleted the others. My god is it the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. She’s dancing with the boys but half way through has to roll her top up and start shaking her bum to the camera and even slow Mo’s it 😩😂😂😂

Who in their right mind would be dancing having fun with their kids and suddenly think “hold on, let me get a video of my ass and put it in slow mo, just to be sure everyone has seen it 🧐😂😅”. Embarrassing behaviour. Fully obsessed with herself

She also looks like a psycho smiling at herself doing her Lumi tonight. Lips look craaaazy. Feel like such a witch 🙈
She’s a trallop, that video is beyond cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9

If my memory serves me right, she did this every time Steve went out with the lads. She turned psycho and always uploaded overly sexualised videos of her dancing or ones of her manic laughing at the boys doing something that wasn’t even relatively funny.

She’s unstable. I think this is why Steve very rarely goes out anymore, the few times he’s planned a night out recently she’s ended up in A&E with her made up gallbladder pain.

Reactions: 21
I miss the days of Steve going out 😂😂 she’d always get pissed on cheap rosè too wouldn’t she and be OTT on her stories 🥴🥴😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Look at her bio 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Such a big bad babe boss 😂 have you seen her bio on her Instagram? Running her own 5 figure business apparently 🤥🤥🤥🤥 sad witch

I have no idea how to report her, but she is absolutely vile. Inside and out.
Deffo going to hate follow her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.