Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The minghams really are 2 of the most vile people I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 6
My brother in law has really bad learning disabilities, to the point where he’s 15 and doesn’t even know how much change you’d get from £1 if something was 50p. My in laws fought so hard to get him help in primary school, they went to the GP, they got the council involved etc and the school were bleeping useless. They didn’t engage with the outside help on offer and they severely failed him even though he had OBVIOUS needs, so not all schools are as responsible as they should be, especially if the parents themselves don’t see any issues or try to fight for their kids needs.
It's probably because they are prioritising the kids who come into school every day hungry and have to be fed at school or they'll get no meals that day or children who are being abused at home physically verbally or sexually or children who are neglected by their drug adducted or alcoholic parents who come into school filthy, have to fend for themselves at home etc. Unfortunately there are loads of crap parents out there so, when prioritising, woody and Alfie would be way down the list.

If you are all talking about the Ingham family then i dont mind sharing that i have reported them quite a few times. I have a duty of care to report any safeguarding concerns i have. I hope they do read this and see it. any professional should do the same tbh because the children are at massive risk and i can see them becoming the subject of a serious case review, and the children will be case studies for social work students in the future. It is horrifying and heartbreaking seeing what the children are going through.
The sacconejolys are worse. Have you seen what Johnathan is doing to Eduardo recently? That family is warped.

Reactions: 8
Tbh i think there is such a lot that can do with them! If i was the social worker tasked with completing the CAF assessment then i would absolutely be able to evidence all the areas of concern, and i would recommend them going to icpc and then recommend them going on child protection plans under the category of neglect and emotional harm. I think alongside The Saccone-Jollies, The Ingham family children are suffering so much neglect and harm that i do not understand why they have not been placed on plans. imo its all there in black and white and able to evidence.
@no1broccolifan have you been able to have a peek at the ingham family yet? I would love to hear your opinion about it all :) Also @BettyCrockerr i would also love to hear your opinion on the Ingham family! You should join us on that thread :)

Anyway, going back to Beggy from the Block!

I am blocked so unable to see her instagram, did anyone actually respond to her "chat" on drugs? Did any of her followers engage with it?
Nope, she didn’t post any further engagement comments so I’m guessing her followers at that point had finally had enough of her!

If I was in the cinema with her and she was singing louder than the kids I’d think she was off her rocker
Saw that, even Woody and Alfie weren’t impressed. They just looked at her & turned away 🤣 she’s a dick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Nope, she didn’t post any further engagement comments so I’m guessing her followers at that point had finally had enough of her!

Saw that, even Woody and Alfie weren’t impressed. They just looked at her & turned away 🤣 she’s a dick!
They were trolling her and I'm here for it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From what I remember there are separate stairs leaving the boss babe room so in theory that could be a spare room without having to go through their bedroom.
Yes the steps go outside

Thanks for the reply…..in my experience most referrals come from school. If Alfie has developmental needs and genuinely at risk of significant harm,why aren’t school acting? 🤔
A lot of schools are useless and parents often have to fight to get and EHCP put in place

• Sad
Thank you for the Ingham stuff. Isn’t it awful that this kind of parenting, carried out by all of these twats, is encouraged, celebrated and rewarded?! It blows my mind.

Reactions: 10
View tube,I have to be careful as I don’t want to put anything on here that might out anybody,but my friend is a children’s social worker and has had multiple referrals regarding a family that is YouTube famous,around safeguarding,emotional abuse etc (due to what is shared online/lack of privacy, amongst other things),and social workers have looked into it,but have never had any cause for concern…….
I know what you mean. I think to caring parents, what influencers do as regards the children is wrong, as regards safety from online deviants and predators, but sadly there are no laws being broken. It's a difficult area. I think the only time greedy parents will be dealt with, is if stricter protection was put in place to protect minors and vulnerable individuals online. But I think those laws are a long way off

Reactions: 9
I’m interested in this Ingham family due to what’s being said on here but I don’t have the time for 187 threads or their Wiki if they have one. Why is their family like a cult? Can someone summarise why they’re awful please?
If you look up the word ‘nonce’ in the dictionary there is a pic of Chris Ingham there - I dip in and out after seeing the thread on the front page of tattle constantly - they are vile and the kids are neglected without, a doubt.

• Haha
  • Sad
I know what you mean. I think to caring parents, what influencers do as regards the children is wrong, as regards safety from online deviants and predators, but sadly there are no laws being broken. It's a difficult area. I think the only time greedy parents will be dealt with, is if stricter protection was put in place to protect minors and vulnerable individuals online. But I think those laws are a long way off
It is shocking how these 'influencer' family youtubers treat the children. It is not often that im speechless, but the actions of the Inghams and Beggy from the Block often make me lost for words.

To be completely honest, if i was not a social worker myself then i would probably have a negative view of us because it does seem that they get away with such blatant neglect and harm. One of my worries is the Ingham children will end up being a subject of a serious case review, and in years to come social work students will study them as part of the degree through a case study.

I like to think i am a very fair social worker. I have been through so much tit in my own life- i almost died at 11 due to a brain tumour and lost my right eye that same year. I was neglected by my own parents and have been the victim of every type of abuse- DV, Sexual, physical and mental abuse. But in a strange way, me having all those traumatic things happen to me has actually helped me to become a better social worker. I am certainly not 'posh' or even 'middle class', my mum lives in the same council house that i was raised in. But for me, all the tit things that has happened to me has helped me to be a better social worker than i would be if those things didnt happen to me. Im not saying only people with my background can be good social workers, and one of the best social workers i work with had a very safe and stable childhood. But for me, it has helped me.

Anyway, (sorry for waffling). What Beggy and 2SS need is a worker who wont fall for their bullshit, will call a spade a spade, and will lay it all out on the line to them. I am certainly not some kind of nazi, i would say im really fair and understanding. Im certainly not perfect myself and no one expects them to be perfect, but they are not prioritising the children's safety at all.

There needs to be laws put in place, and its not even though its a relatively new issue either! My local authority has spent the past 5 years or so focusing on CSE, but surely protecting children online is linked to CSE itself! It is utterly disgusting and heartbroken how many children are suffering as a result of this. And i fear something awful will happen until they do anything about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s trying so hard to convince everyone she works for everything they’ve got, when anybody with half a brain knows she’s a lazy mare who relies on Steve & family to provide for her & the kids, while she spends all her money on cheap fast fashion hauls. She deserves nothing because she treats her kids like they deserve nothing! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My kids toys are overflowing, always trying to organise them but my little one won’t get rid of anything, gets attached to everything, especially cuddly toys. It drives me mad sometimes but I always remind myself, they are only little for a short while.

Reactions: 12
She’s got herself some thongs from Primark in a size medium. Once they’re on and up her arse they’ll never be seen again 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The hair clips, ‘am going tuh try an style mah hair with these’ they are the bleeping clips you use to clip your hair out of your face when doing makeup 😂😂😩 she’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
People will swipe up out of curiosity and bang! They will get money from every purchase you make. It shouldn't be allowed. Its underhand and screams skint and desperate
do they get money from a swipe up or just if a swipe up leads to a sale?

Reactions: 1
Ahhh that bracelet is going to look supeh cute with her Chanel earrings. 😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
New coats for the boys, well done begs. Now how about they get some new tops and trousers? 1 top doesn’t really cut it hunnipot

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.