Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now then tattle bastards!

I've been away for quite a while (although I'm sure none of you noticed ) and of course the first thing I had to do was catch up on the Beggy Bogtrotter shit show.

I cannot deal with her eye fucking herself and pouting while she's sanding her face, who the fuck does she think she is.

She also cracked me up this morning putting chia seeds on her "porridge" - Chia seeds are quite high in fat, a low fat diet on she is not.

What a fucking useless lump of lard she is.

Reactions: 21
Agreed

Honestly I see pictures of her suh suh nice bathroom (done all by Steve all by himself) and wonder how the fuck she has two little lads using it and not one single hideous plastic toy or rubber duck or novelty sponge or obnoxiously shaped kids bubble bath bottle or anything. I have two boys and I get a plastic baby shark/submarine/scuba diving action man wedged up my arse most days if I don’t check the water properly before I get in

Reactions: 33
Oh god yes, how could I forget the bath toys! I had one of those little hammocks that suckered to the side of the bath. I remember getting our bathroom done, it looked so luxurious for about 5 seconds bloody rubber ducks, musical dolphins, a boat that squirted water out the top, a bloody pain in the arse but what I wouldn’t give to have had that time slow down she is missing out on so much & so are those poor kids.

Reactions: 15
Here she at the great Yorkshire show cos she's so CUNTRY. Just reading the paragraph, and oh look, bulls are her favourite animal. So she has just basically forced it onto Woody too.... kid probably isn't even arsed about them, just doing it cos his Mum once mentioned them

Reactions: 11
Can someone please clarify, do they have a spare/guest bedroom and a separate ‘office’ for her or is it one room used for both? It seems so odd that the boys share when there’s two potential spare rooms?!?

Reactions: 5
Cheek of her aff linking boots she doesn’t even have the skint flint
As bad as the other day when she aff linked that dress she was apparently 'gifted' - she literally has no shame. How she's not embarrassed is beyond me.

Can someone please clarify, do they have a spare/guest bedroom and a separate ‘office’ for her or is it one room used for both? It seems so odd that the boys share when there’s two potential spare rooms?!?
The "office" is a room that comes off of their bedroom, so you have to go through beggars pit to get to the office. Then they have an additional spare room.
They could of given the boys that big bedroom and had the office as a playroom, but of course that would require you to not be a total selfish cunt.

Of course bulls are her favourite animal, they're full of bullshit just like her.

Reactions: 26
Long time lurker but had to post tonight...has anyone seen Steve's recent story? Pretty much sums his sexist self up!

I find it bizarre that the discount code for GRYM teeth whitening is "Rebecca25" when it's apparently beavers boys business

Reactions: 16
She says Woody chasing doggies , well the only dogs allowed in to great yorkshire show are Guide dogs , so big fat lie Becky ! Plus who would allow their child to chase doggies ?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.