Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch the Charlotte Show (judge me🤣) and last weeks episode Charlotte had pain in her boob and was sent for a scan. Same thing Rebecca done today. Now maybe it’s just a massive coincidence and I’d like to think she wouldn’t do it just to copy someone else but given her track record you never know!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I watch the Charlotte Show (judge me🤣) and last weeks episode Charlotte had pain in her boob and was sent for a scan. Same thing Rebecca done today. Now maybe it’s just a massive coincidence and I’d like to think she wouldn’t do it just to copy someone else but given her track record you never know!
I often get a pain in my boob - it can be hormonal - or as simple as wearing the wrong size bra.

Reactions: 9
I often get a pain in my boob - it can be hormonal - or as simple as wearing the wrong size bra.
Yes I thought this as well

I’ve been and had a scan before but I had a lump, luckily it was a cyst that eventually went but I often get pains in that boob when I’m ovulating and due to come on. Also I’d have pains in it when I was really early in my pregnancies

Either way hopefully everything’s ok

Reactions: 4
Reports someone to the police for smoking some wacky backy, but thinks it’s perfectly normal to post videos of her least favourite child sitting on her dog?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

And she still hasn’t washed that woman stamp off her hand!!! 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair to her, if anyone has any concern about a problem like that then getting it checked out is absolutely the right thing to do. The GP obviously feels there needs to be more investigation done so has referred her to the breast clinic. Hopefully all is well and they won’t find anything sinister. I just hope she handles it correctly if she decides to share her experience on social media she doesn’t duck it up and do a Meldrum and offend people by handling it wrong.

Reactions: 7
To be fair to her, if anyone has any concern about a problem like that then getting it checked out is absolutely the right thing to do. The GP obviously feels there needs to be more investigation done so has referred her to the breast clinic. Hopefully all is well and they won’t find anything sinister. I just hope she handles it correctly if she decides to share her experience on social media she doesn’t duck it up and do a Meldrum and offend people by handling it wrong.
Oh of course, you should always get checked out if it’s a concern - which she obviously felt it was, as did the GP to send for a scan.

Reactions: 2
What did Meldrum do?? I am dying to find out for weeks and weeks and cannot seem to find the answer 🙈😆

What did Meldrum do?? I am dying to find out for weeks and weeks and cannot seem to find the answer 🙈😆
Meldrum has done many many many things.

But I was talking about the fact that she uses a trip to the breast clinic as an advertising opportunity for Next.

Posted a photo of herself kitted our in “gifted” clothes from Next which was an advert as part of a paid for run of ads. Then added a caption talking about the breast clinic visit but in the most clumsy, insensitive and insincere way possible. Next made her change it.

Reactions: 4
I’ve watched Mrs dale loving happeh life for a while now! I used to love her channel, when she was back in the old house and when woodeh was a few months old..... But I’ve had to stop watching her today !

I got half way through that bull tit happeh day out of the dungeon day in the life video and my heart melted for woody !! I had to turn it off !

I’ve read posts on here on how she favourites Alfie and how woody is sometimes pushed to the side but for the last few months it’s so so apparent !!!

His clothes, his dazed expression, the lack of attention (even from the camera) there’s literally none..... she is always saying how ‘mischievous’ he is and how Alfie Is her best friend .... so many scenes of her moaning about woody even when he was sick in the car on her story the other day ... there was no sympathy for him ... nothing !

The vlog made me genuinely feel a bit sick for him .... also the winged eye liner pissed me off too !

Rant over ... 😂🤮

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor boys beans on toast while mummy and daddy have a treat take away!!! I know kids don’t always like curry but at least make them something with a bit more effort! 😡 And she’s been buying wedding things from b&m!!! Spend it on your sons. 🤯🤯🤯
Both of them are self absorbed and totally selfish, they both make sure they eat properly meanwhile the boys seem to be an after thought

The doctors will always refer you for a scan when you mention pains etc with your boobs as they cant leave it to chance,

Reactions: 3
I just think the whole breast pain thing is just too much time spent bouncing up and down without a bra, either that or rebecca completely taking the piss out of the NHS and looking for content. I'm pretty sure if it had been going on a while she would've asked her viewers about it a few times before a trip to the doctors

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And here she is.. reading tattle(even though she doesn’t) taking the boys to the cinema to watch toy story! I’m actually glad she’s taking them out and doing something nice with them! Including woody

Reactions: 11
When did you take your little ones to the cinema also how big are they getting. 😂 I mean contradictory queen.

Reactions: 5
Ah your welcome Rebecca so glad you are taking my suggestions on how to entertain your own children 🥰

Never mind the kids it's the dogs I feel more sorry for. Always locked away. It was the same in the other house they were always shut in the utility room, with all the space they have now you'd think they would make a room for them all cosy warm. Bit tight neglecting seen as they were there before the kids came along

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So they have reported someone to the police for suspected drug/dangerous driving with a child in the back..... But doesn't see a problem with that twit of a boyfriend of hers dangours driving filming himself on a phone with his kids in the back.....they are both as dangerous as each other, 🙄 she really is thick as pig tit
Imagine if we reported her to the police every time they drove with the kids in the car while recording insta stories she would start calling us all hateful trolls again 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.