Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come to see the bunnies yet there’s rabbits in their back garden they can see when ever and I know this because they’re always on her stories 🙄😂
Just came on to say this 😂
To be fair she can’t really win...we e moaned for ages that woody doesn’t go out...she takes them out she’s moaned at because it’s a hot day?!

Maybe she booked them at the weekend not knowing the weather etc

Where we are it’s absolutely boiling and no way I’m sitting in the garden in it, my kids don’t do well in the heat either x
Agree with you here! I have a 1 year old and it’s far too hot to have them running round outside for long. She gets too cranky so swimming it is!

Reactions: 2
They should all go on a nice long walk with the kids and the dogs, take a picnic, some garden games, skim stones, go paddling and put their phone away :)
To be fair I wouldn’t take my dog out in this heat. Walks are either early morning before it gets too hot or very late evening. Too hot for little kids to be out for long in the middle of the day as well

Reactions: 6
Are either of them ever going to get a proper job? What exactly are they living on? Paying the mortgage on etc? I notice Steve is trying to become more prominent on Instagram, but where’s the actual money coming from?!! She has previously said she doesn’t earn enough from YouTube to pay the mortgage. And if they’re living on a pay off from Steve’s old job, why not use that lump sum to repair the crumbling dungeon instead of wasting it living off it so they can prance around in the fields all day every day!! Silly

Reactions: 8
Ok can we all just take a minute to recognise that she has actually got them toys and water ‘buckets’ to play outside🤣🤣 yeah she doesn’t read here right enough🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Ok can we all just take a minute to recognise that she has actually got them toys and water ‘buckets’ to play outside🤣🤣 yeah she doesn’t read here right enough🙄🙄
Thought exactly the same! :ROFLMAO:
It happens far too often to be a coincidence! Literally daily!
She should be grateful to be fair, we give her so many ideas for content...yet another thing she doesn’t come up with herself.

Reactions: 2
LOL , how ironic , the best content she has nowadays is from us "Trolls" on tattle. Once again this proves how thick she really is. She has no idea of how to be a good parent , oh and by the way reb being a good parent is not the same as being a mum...you dont have any ideas on ANYTHING to do with the boys unless its mentioned , because your too self obsessed and too lazy to take part in ANYTHING to benefit the boys , its only when things get mentioned you do a quick snippet of reading or playing with the boys to make your arse licking sheep praise you. You do Jack tit except vlog for praise and then cry like a baby when people have a different opinion to you. As the ssying goes , if you cant stand the heat stsy out of the kitchen , especially if you been slaving over a hot stove doing spagetti hoops , or do you put them in the slooooow cooker so they ready for tea time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course she had to make the picture of her with her rolls out the front cover of these pictures instead of the lovely one of woody and Alfie, self absorbed narcissist

15C9032C-8EAF-4218-B16B-5EE1154EAF84.jpeg
Of course she had to make the picture of her with her rolls out the front cover of these pictures instead of the lovely one of woody and Alfie, self absorbed narcissist

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Her wedding plans are boring me already 😴😴
Are either of them ever going to get a proper job? What exactly are they living on? Paying the mortgage on etc? I notice Steve is trying to become more prominent on Instagram, but where’s the actual money coming from?!! She has previously said she doesn’t earn enough from YouTube to pay the mortgage. And if they’re living on a pay off from Steve’s old job, why not use that lump sum to repair the crumbling dungeon instead of wasting it living off it so they can prance around in the fields all day every day!! Silly
Apparently steve has a property he rents out so he will get a monthly income from that. Doubt it funds all the primark hauls and wedding tat though 🙄

Reactions: 3
Thread title idea :

Rebecca Lamb #9 On the beg her weddings booked, 2SS your looking fooked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread Title Idea:

Rebecca Lamb ‘books her wedding’, but no one gives a damn. What will she do next to improve her content for the Gram?

Reactions: 4
#9 Rebecca Lamb & her hanging ham, shock horror, tit content on the gram.

#9 Rebecca Lamb, faking it for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#9 Rebecca Lamb - Your content is sooo shite, try doing something that isn’t gifted and stop being tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can guarantee for a fact that she is spelling things wrong on purpose now.. it went from little mistakes to now full on wrong words 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.