Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolutely dumb cow; 999, really? Get the number plate and report on 111. Jesus she is thick....and has the audacity to talk about 'stupid' people featuring in '999: What's Your Emergency?'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Kids clothing haul? Surely? She reads here enough, what else could it be?! Knock me down with a feather if it is like!

Reactions: 8
Hottest day of the year and they’re going to the cinema. Also another haul on her channel tonight... why doesn’t she think about the environment and ethics and stop buying so much cheap crappy tat. Can’t bear her anymore nor hate watch I’m going to have to unfollow

Reactions: 11
Considering they were gifted toy story 4 toys ages ago I thought they’d have been to see it by now! Takes suggestions on here to make her actually do things. Christ on a bike not another clothing haul 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hottest day of the year and they’re going to the cinema. Also another haul on her channel tonight... why doesn’t she think about the environment and ethics and stop buying so much cheap crappy tat. Can’t bear her anymore nor hate watch I’m going to have to unfollow
Cinema will be nice and cool! It’s meant to be 35 here today....

Reactions: 4
Just came to write this! Honestly don’t understand her at all! why not get the pool out in the garden for the kids go buy some more garden toys have a picnic/bbq with them im sure the boys would love it 😫 all the rubbish days we’ve had lately an they’ve sat indoors at home then lovely weather comes An they’re going the cinema!

They should all go on a nice long walk with the kids and the dogs, take a picnic, some garden games, skim stones, go paddling and put their phone away :)

Reactions: 2
Is this girl for real?! “Swipe up for how to entertain a toddler” erm... no thanks becks. You couldn’t entertain a fly never mind a toddler!!

And I can’t bare these brown noses who are so far up her arse saying how amazing and inspiring she is!! Yes, she inspires me every day, inspires me to be the absolute opposite of her!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So hard to get to the cinema where she lives? Yet she can easily get to Primark or where ever else easily when it’s for her
Exactly she has no problem driving around to buy herself clothes. She’s clearly only put that in her comment because she’s been reading on here 😂

Reactions: 10
So hard to get to the cinema where she lives? Yet she can easily get to Primark or where ever else easily when it’s for her
Couldn’t agree more, she can make it to Leeds/Harrogate but Skipton/Keighley/Richmond or Catterick are difficult!

Exactly she has no problem driving around to buy herself clothes. She’s clearly only put that in her comment because she’s been reading on here 😂
Steve could’ve taken them to see toy story whilst she was in Primark last week, she could’ve had two hours on her own to buy her content tat and then met them after. Instead she drags the whole family round the hell of that shop 🤣 what utter bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just came to write this! Honestly don’t understand her at all! why not get the pool out in the garden for the kids go buy some more garden toys have a picnic/bbq with them im sure the boys would love it 😫 all the rubbish days we’ve had lately an they’ve sat indoors at home then lovely weather comes An they’re going the cinema!
To be fair she can’t really win...we e moaned for ages that woody doesn’t go out...she takes them out she’s moaned at because it’s a hot day?!

Maybe she booked them at the weekend not knowing the weather etc

Where we are it’s absolutely boiling and no way I’m sitting in the garden in it, my kids don’t do well in the heat either x

Reactions: 6
To be fair she can’t really win...we e moaned for ages that woody doesn’t go out...she takes them out she’s moaned at because it’s a hot day?!

Maybe she booked them at the weekend not knowing the weather etc

Where we are it’s absolutely boiling and no way I’m sitting in the garden in it, my kids don’t do well in the heat either x
Same here it's way too hot to be outside for long, an air conditioned cinema sounds great!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.