Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys, she’s had such a busy day today. Dentist, doctors...will be spaghetti hoops for tea tonight for sure 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do feel a bit sorry for her regarding the pain in her boob. Can’t be nice and to have to wait a couple of weeks for a scan too.

Lord knows it’ll be preachy preachy time “check yourself ladies” etc. And yes, ok awareness of this is always good but she’ll lap up the engagement.

Reactions: 12
I would imagine she probably takes it all back...you never see her wearing the stuff. She probably thinks £100 worth of primark stuff is going to get her more views.

£10 a month for a national trust pass (they might even bloody gift her one if she asks 🙄)

There loads of places around them to visit, for just for the price of petrol and a picnic!

She seriously needs to be taught some budgeting tips, her food shop is absolutely atrocious! We spend £40 a week inc animal food, toiletries, cleaning stuff, for 4 people inc pack lunches for 3. The amount she spends on food and for what they get is ridiculous.

She could have so much content if she just tried.

She’s frustrating!
Tell me all your food shop secrets!!

Reactions: 3
Poor boys beans on toast while mummy and daddy have a treat take away!!! I know kids don’t always like curry but at least make them something with a bit more effort! 😡 And she’s been buying wedding things from b&m!!! Spend it on your sons. 🤯🤯🤯

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
who in their right mind would let everyone know that they rang the police on someone. Not saying they didn’t do the right thing, but to admit it was them on YouTube is asking for trouble 👀

Reactions: 4
I don’t have kids, I don’t know how hard it can be, but what I do know is that she does NOT spend enough time stimulating those kids minds, they never do anything!!! Look where they are living? Surrounded by beautiful countryside, go a walk, plan a picnic, look for animals or get some materials for messy play.

who in their right mind would let everyone know that they rang the police on someone. Not saying they didn’t do the right thing, but to admit it was them on YouTube is asking for trouble 👀
Who did they ring the police on?

Reactions: 1
I won’t give her views. Who did she report to the police?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I won’t give her views. Who did she report to the police?
Some man who was apparently smoking marijuana,then got into his car and drove with a kid on board. I’m curious to know how they knew it was marijuana he was smoking tho

I don’t have kids, I don’t know how hard it can be, but what I do know is that she does NOT spend enough time stimulating those kids minds, they never do anything!!! Look where they are living? Surrounded by beautiful countryside, go a walk, plan a picnic, look for animals or get some materials for messy play.

Who did they ring the police on?
Some man who was apparently smoking marijuana and then got into his car and drive with a kid. I certainly wouldn’t want it getting back to the man that it was me that reported him, you never know what could come of that.

Reactions: 5
Some man who was apparently smoking marijuana,then got into his car and drove with a kid on board. I’m curious to know how they knew it was marijuana he was smoking tho

Some man who was apparently smoking marijuana and then got into his car and drive with a kid. I certainly wouldn’t want it getting back to the man that it was me that reported him, you never know what could come of that.
You can smell it a mile off!

Reactions: 6
Does she not know the difference between a park and a playground? That wasn’t a park Rebecca 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
jesus h christ how many times did she need to say bark and dinosaur .......well done reporting the man but did you really need to ring 999 (there are other numbers) and then tell thousands of people

Reactions: 9

You can smell a joint a mile off!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I honestly think they don’t have the money to do anything.

That’s why they’ve only just starting painting, why they only have one car now, why they stay at home every weekend unless they are gifted something.

They want to come across well off and everything but I honestly think they are skint.

(We are completely and utterly skint, we don’t go anywhere that costs money, unless we’ve saved for a bit, but we do have a NT pass and use it a lot, my kids haven’t missed out on anything just because we can’t afford it, it’s not an excuse to do absolutely nothing!)
I’d be inclined to agree with this if she didn’t waste so much money on crap clothing hails for herself!

2ss stories 🙄 His accent sounds so put on does he think it impresses people? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they have reported someone to the police for suspected drug/dangerous driving with a child in the back..... But doesn't see a problem with that twit of a boyfriend of hers dangours driving filming himself on a phone with his kids in the back.....they are both as dangerous as each other, 🙄 she really is thick as pig tit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.