Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what in god's name is spam tattie cheese 🤮 haven't seen a tin of spam since the 80s 👎

I’m sorry but feeding the kids spam? duck sake. It’s not 1940s rations we are on! Why don’t they feed them proper, real food? Shove a chicken in the oven or a joint of ham - easiest thing to ever cook! These two are a horror show!

Reactions: 13
For love of god woman PUT ON A BRA!!! It’s all for views, she knows the sort of people it attracts to her videos. She’s got a lovely figure but she does not have the boobs to go braless.

Reactions: 11
For love of god woman PUT ON A BRA!!! It’s all for views, she knows the sort of people it attracts to her videos. She’s got a lovely figure but she does not have the boobs to go braless.

She’s be aswell just doing pay per view titty cam or something. 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Oh my eyes👀. Why is she not wearing any underwear?? Those dresses do nothing for her figure. She needs something longer and then nipped in at the waist with a belt.
Why would you not be embarrassed at the school mums and teachers at your kids school having a swatch at your nips and flaps??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not going lie Rebecca inspired me today , I'm currently sat watching love island, eating spam with me nipples out 😁 .

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I just watched the primark hail (playback speed 2x haha I don't have that much time.to.waste) and the amount she repeats herself is insane. "I got this pink water bottle, it's pink, I like these water bottles because you drink from them so I thought I'd get a new water bottle so I got this one and it's pink" dear God.
Then the size 14 top, realising it's a 14, "oh yeah I got this one because it was the last one left and I wanted it" that's not what your face said love!!

• Haha
None of those dresses fit her she needs to size up especially in the skimpy green one you can literally see EVERYTHING

Reactions: 9
Oh my eyes👀. Why is she not wearing any underwear?? Those dresses do nothing for her figure. She needs something longer and then nipped in at the waist with a belt.
Why would you not be embarrassed at the school mums and teachers at your kids school having a swatch at your nips and flaps??
That’s why Steve does the school run most days!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well well well I was in primark tonight and I seen the bubbles that mum of the year Elleh bought for 'little Alfeh' and woodeh and surprise surprise they were by the tills 🤷‍♀️ so not only is it a piss take she's spent hundreds on shite for herself and got 1 thing for the boys between them she's picked it up as an afterthought when she was paying for her stuff 😩😩😩

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Hold your horses guys, Ive been out all day and funnily enough was having so much fun with my kids i didnt look at my phone once anywayyy..
just to clarify as im in a bit of a confused state. So let me get this clear, today we aren't recycling clothes we are binning them all and buying new? As only a few months back i thought we was recycling ( just re wearing clothes we like)??
Also is it now the in fashion to tell the world when you are on your period? Sorry just need to get this all straight as I am Elleh number one fan so dont want to get it wrong but she leaves me ever so confused daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen a few people on here say she has a lovely figure, I honestly don’t think she does. When you look at old photos of her to the size she is now she’s clearly unhealthy, unfit and needs to do something about it. Luckily she’s still at a young age where it’s easy to lose.

I don’t usually comment on someone’s size but Rebecca makes it hard for you not to when she dresses like she does and says she’s dieting one minuet and then not the next just like her not eating dairy for one week and then dairy the next 🙄

What happened to her running she was doing the other week? Clearly she’s stopped as she be recorded them oh so hilarious videos of her in the hills running like someone’s about to kill her

Reactions: 15
Also at the start of her video she says she does videos about Disney? I mean I've been watching her for years and the only Disney I've noticed was the toy story clothes couple of months back? And I'm not English, don't speak English very well but even I make better sentences without repeating myself and pronounce better than she does... Jeezz

Reactions: 14
I’ve seen a few people on here say she has a lovely figure, I honestly don’t think she does. When you look at old photos of her to the size she is now she’s clearly unhealthy, unfit and needs to do something about it. Luckily she’s still at a young age where it’s easy to lose.

I don’t usually comment on someone’s size but Rebecca makes it hard for you not to when she dresses like she does and says she’s dieting one minuet and then not the next just like her not eating dairy for one week and then dairy the next 🙄

What happened to her running she was doing the other week? Clearly she’s stopped as she be recorded them oh so hilarious videos of her in the hills running like someone’s about to kill her
I have to agree! I’m nowhere happy with my body post children nor do I put enough effort into exercising or healthy eating but I don’t try dress like I’m an 18 year old teenager and post it all over the internet.

She really is scraping at the barrel with her content.

I’d absolutely love a post on her clothes shopping for her boys- I love clothes, fashion and beauty but I also LOVE buying clothes and shoes for my children. Rebecca- please please please- get yourself to next in Skipton and spending £100 on your children!!! And the right size!!!

Reactions: 7
You gals are all hitting the nail on the head here! She has put on Weight recently, but still naturally beautiful she just spoils it for herself and it’s such a shame! Really miss the old reb around when woody was newborn, her contend ha sheen scraping the barrel for months! The ‘what I ate in a day’ vid is awful, proper treat day I suppose :confused: part of me thinks deep down she’s quite unhappy and finding comfort in food??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.