Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to say I read my own tattle thread without actually saying I read my own tattle thread 🤣

She couldn’t be more obvious if she tried! There’s been a few comments the last few days about Woody’s birthday, his lack of gifts etc & now this. Bloody hell Beggy, just sign up & join us all, we’d even give you some content tips if you asked nicely.

If she had already ordered him stuff, why isn’t she showing us now? Why is she waiting until people give her ideas? Obviously has no idea what to get her own son, so is going to wait for the ideas to come in them she’ll share ‘affilate’ links & claim she’s already ordered it all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How to say I read my own tattle thread without actually saying I read my own tattle thread 🤣

She couldn’t be more obvious if she tried! There’s been a few comments the last few days about Woody’s birthday, his lack of gifts etc & now this. Bloody hell Beggy, just sign up & join us all, we’d even give you some content tips if you asked nicely.
Someone should comment "a homemade cake"😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17

If she had already ordered him stuff, why isn’t she showing us now? Why is she waiting until people give her ideas? Obviously has no idea what to get her own son, so is going to wait for the ideas to come in them she’ll share ‘affilate’ links & claim she’s already ordered it all.
Why is she asking bleeping strangers for ideas of what to buy HER SON for his birthday. Strangers don't know what he's in to, that's your job to know Beggy as his mother!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she asking bleeping strangers for ideas of what to buy HER SON for his birthday. Strangers don't know what he's in to, that's your job to know Beggy as his mother!!!!!
She doesn’t know her own son well enough & because they don’t do anything with them apart from shopping & eating out, he probably has no real interests either so no hobbies to buy for 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She's only asking so she can share the ideas with swipe up links.

She's already bought his shite from B&M and can't *affilate* link it all.

Once again earning money off her kids with her not having to even get her arse off the sofa or put down the cake jar.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t know her own son well enough & because they don’t do anything with them apart from shopping & eating out, he probably has no real interests either so no hobbies to buy for 😞
It's so sad for those kids. She's a SAHM who flogs face sanders but is still at home with him 24/7 and has more time with him than a lot of working mothers, but still doesn't know what he's into. Disgraceful.
Here's a few ideas you could start with Beggy: new bedding, shoes that fit and new clothes. Then maybe some footballs and a football net, Lego and action figures.

Reactions: 13
My girl is 4 at the end of the month. I don’t fanny about in roadman bags and pretend to drive Rangeys as I’m skint. So I’ve been buying 2nd hand fancy dress costumes from Vinted. I’m putting together a rail of Disney Princess costumes with all the accessories for her and going to cover it up with loads of wrapping paper. She loves balloons and party decorations so going to go to town the night before when she’s sleeping so when she wakes up the house is decorated. It’s not loads but I know she’ll be so happy. We’re having a cinema date and lunch with her friends too as well as family stuff. Do you think she’ll be going overboard with Woodys birthday to keep up the pretence of how much she’s making selling the Lumi?

Show us what you’ve got for Woody before you start asking US what to buy for YOUR son. I really don’t know how she isn’t absolutely mortified with what she puts out to strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Hang on a minute.. thought she only said the other day she only uses meat from butchers? Never known anyone lie like beggy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's so sad for those kids. She's a SAHM who flogs face sanders but is still at home with him 24/7 and has more time with him than a lot of working mothers, but still doesn't know what he's into. Disgraceful.
Here's a few ideas you could start with Beggy: new bedding, shoes that fit and new clothes. Then maybe some footballs and a football net, Lego and action figures.
She will have bought cheap crap and will be hoping he’s gifted the rest. She won’t care if he’s into it or not as long as it’s free. She’s a scrounging trallop, absolutely red with embarrassment for her. You might drive a Range Rover hun but my kids have the best of clothes and shoes (at the expense of my own wardrobe),and they have a bleeping net around their trampoline

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's never any bloody food in her shops! 🤯🤯🤯 I'm assuming it's cos they eat out loads but that wouldn't feed my cat never mind a family of 4

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.