Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chocolate spread and raisins on her porridge today does she realise how sugary raisins are 🤣
Raisins are a fruit.... Realleh healtheh and stuff....

If you need to, or are trying to lose weight, isn't the best thing to do to completely avoid sugar and too many carbs the majority of the time?

I'm not a dietician by any means, but I find when I have sweet stuff, even if it's the "diet" version like that chocolate spread, all it does is make me crave more and more sweet stuff.

Now I've weaned myself off a lot of sugar each day, I rarely crave it, and if I do, the 2 teaspoons I have in my tea takes the edge off.

I had a large blood draw at the hospital the other week and got myself a can of full fat Coke, one of them thin dairy milks for kids and a small chomp bar for after. As soon as I had them I felt absolutely vile 🤮🤮🤮🤮 point being she could easily slim down and be a size 10 if she just weaned herself off eating a full packet of biscuits every night, and in a couple of weeks she wouldn't even think of that stuff!

Reactions: 8
Exactly that - like why would you need to lie? I don't get it. Wear however much make-up you like but just don't add in the constant 'I don't wear any' sentence. If anything it makes her look more silly to people when you can clearly see most days she has it on.

Sadly, I think your right. This pretense too of always 'being happy' and her life is so good, is so toxic it will eventually be the downfall. Then when it happens- tattle will be blamed 🤨
Yep. It’s the same with the ‘I usually wear a 10 but got a 12 today’, even though it’s very clear she’s at least a size 16. If she didn’t say anything at all, nobody would bat an eyelid, but because she lies about the size she has bought it draws attention to her size in general.

What really fucks me off about the trampoline situation is that she has been told by people on here about the dangers. And she reads here too as we all know. So she is willingly letting those kids go on and jump knowing fine rightly what can happen. That to me says it all. If a stranger pointed that out to me ( not that I’d need to be told because I have bleeping brains) even if I didn’t want to respond to them, I sure as hell would take the advice and not put my kids at risk. God forbid but the only way that bleep will learn is when one of those kids does suffer an injury. Even then she will probably lie about how it happened because she knows how often it’s spoken about on here. Honestly everytime I see those boys jumping with no safety net my heart is in my mouth. How the duck she can stand back filming them is beyond me.
And as for her healthy eating, don’t point out to her what’s she’s doing wrong, let the fucker find out the hard way.
It was the same with the bed situation. Loads of people messaged her saying it wasn’t healthy having mattresses on the floor & obviously it was a hot topic on here, yet she continued to let them sleep on those mattresses for over 2 years. I think it’s stubbornness, I think she reads the messages & comments and thinks ‘duck them trying to tell me what to do’. Disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I came here to say the same, took my 5 year old to the cinema on Saturday evening to see it as he loves jumanji (it looks like it could be similar) the girl on the desk said she’d sell me tickets but doesn’t think it would be suitable for him as parts could be frightening for him. We went to see paw patrol instead, I thought he’d be too old to enjoy it as he isn’t much into paw patrol anymore but it’s actually a good film.

I can imagine Rebecca would accuse the girl of being a troll and drag those poor kids to see the film anyway. She’d then hold the bedroom door shut when woody constantly gets out of bed because he’s scared from what he’s seen in the film.
She wants to see the film, so that’s what they’ll do. She doesn’t care that it’s unsuitable for them and she sure as hell wouldn’t take them to see paw patrol instead because if she’s happy then they’ll be happy.
I took my 8year old daughter to see it, was really good and she enjoyed it. She's really mature for her age, don't think Alfie would really understand it to be honest from what we've seen of him. My son is nearly 5 and there's no way I would have taken him.

Reactions: 5
Even her swings are placed near a wall. She’s got the whole garden and she puts the trampoline and swings near a wall? She’s thick as tit.

Reactions: 16
She’s so bleeping cringe 😂she actually lives in lala land her. Head so far up her own arse she just doesn’t see what anyone else sees. The way she goes on you’d think she had a fabulous life! Living in a dark decrepit dungeon, kids dressed like tramps, only buys them Poundland shite for Xmas,same bedding on her bed since she bought it, a couple of old cars on finance, no real friends to speak of, can’t afford a holiday unless it’s during term time, and lives with a sexist, racist blob fish who from what we’ve been told here has cheated on her more than once. What the duck is so special about that life beggy?
I bet it’s this type of boot. Her idol Tayla Blu was creaming her knickers over this style.

I’ve got news for you Rebecca, your cankles will not fit in them and if you do manage to force them in, they’ll cut off your circulation.
Not with her legs and canckles, please god don’t let it happen. I can’t stand to look if she’s bought these

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I just wanna vlog, cos I love to vlog. Sniff* I just wanna pick up my camera & return to YouTube to vlog & stuff sniff* anyway swipe up for my body building vest huns 🙈

Tell me please, how does this ‘wake up your skin’?? She’s a bellend! More filters being used too, even though she’s advertising her lumi 😡
Face full of grease blocked pores & zits tho, where do u sign up. Not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone think she stopped YouTube cos she was selling a few face vibrators at the start of the year and thought she didn't need YouTube ....

Everyone in her followers who wanted one must have got one now so she's back with her big tail between her chunky legs 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to cut all carbs completely and eat a tit ton of veg and salad to fill her up, she won’t be losing any weight for her holiday at this rate, she’s wasting her money with a personal trainer

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs to cut all carbs completely and eat a tit ton of veg and salad to fill her up, she won’t be losing any weight for her holiday at this rate, she’s wasting her money with a personal trainer
Even if she had a fantastic diet, one session a week will do nothing. She needs to be doing workouts at home too

Reactions: 8
I bet it’s this type of boot. Her idol Tayla Blu was creaming her knickers over this style.

I’ve got news for you Rebecca, your cankles will not fit in them and if you do manage to force them in, they’ll cut off your circulation.
Didn't Tubbs from League of Gents wear something similar? I guess Rebecca is 'local, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even if she had a fantastic diet, one session a week will do nothing. She needs to be doing workouts at home too
Loads of fruit, veg, and salad, plus a nice, long walk every day (remember when she wore that #gifted fitness watch once? 🥴 ), and workouts 3-4 times a week, she could be in decent shape by the time they go on hoyiday or however moronic way they say it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Want to see Jungle Cruise? Beggy, I seen it the other day, it’s a 12a and is on for over two hours plus the trailers.

Hope your 3 year old enjoys it.
I took my kids didn’t realise it was a 12a and my 6 year old was a bit scared at points and didn’t really follow the story line - the older ones enjoyed it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.