Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food shop time ... let's play spot the veg, salad and fruit 🔭❓🧐🤔
Her shopping is as boring as her. Steve and the kids must dread meal times to see what one of 3 meals they’re going to get.its the same few meals and one of them is always gnocchi 🤢 ive never tried it but her meal photos have put me off every wanting too.

Was someone farting in the room she was in while she was showing the food shop 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Hunipot
She should be mortified that someone has even suggested that, but still she won’t buy him shoes that fit. Selfish witch

Reactions: 22
If you don't want to watch her shopping video; she has basically bought a load of processed crap with huge red/orange health checks on it and a few bananas.

Utterly clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF is this new Winnie the Pooh insult she’s coming out with?! Man, someone come and collect Rebecca. She’s getting rowdy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's such a childlike insult as well, the kind of thing I'd come out with at eleven thinking I'm well hard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My girl is 4 at the end of the month. I don’t fanny about in roadman bags and pretend to drive Rangeys as I’m skint. So I’ve been buying 2nd hand fancy dress costumes from Vinted. I’m putting together a rail of Disney Princess costumes with all the accessories for her and going to cover it up with loads of wrapping paper. She loves balloons and party decorations so going to go to town the night before when she’s sleeping so when she wakes up the house is decorated. It’s not loads but I know she’ll be so happy. We’re having a cinema date and lunch with her friends too as well as family stuff. Do you think she’ll be going overboard with Woodys birthday to keep up the pretence of how much she’s making selling the Lumi?

Show us what you’ve got for Woody before you start asking US what to buy for YOUR son. I really don’t know how she isn’t absolutely mortified with what she puts out to strangers.
What an absolutely fantastic idea. Your daughter sounds incredibly lucky. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That video with Woody answering her questions too 😡 well of course he’s going to say yes now isn’t he, he doesn’t know what nice clothes, shoes or a nice life looks like! Plus nobody has ever doubted that those kids love their mum & dad, obviously they do, but as they get older they will become wiser to the fact that they get tit compared to what their parents buy themselves. She’s pathetic. She’s made it so obvious she reads here constantly, all she has done today is answer our questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kids are just eating yoghurt all week then yeah?
Couldn’t believe how many different yoghurts she has bought!! And I call bullshit on those muffins being for the boys, I bet she’ll be stuffing one down her gob tonight while she tells Steve all about us nasty people & how her new insult word is ‘hunipot’ 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell, getting Woody to answer all the questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It would be more funny if it wasn't incredibly tragic and inappropriate.

Newsflash Beggy: even horrifically abused kids will tell you they love their parents. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.