Rebecca Lamb #78 the chunk and her hunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe she ate 'healthy' for a day then had two days off bingeing on treats and alcohol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No wonder she's always got spots, the amount of product she uses is way OTT! 😱
What is so great about this lumehhhhhhh ???? 🤷‍♀️ I’m in my 40’s no spots etc, I’m not full on shined either, waste of bloody money!!!

Get a job beggy!!!

Back to you tube cause your skint beggy!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I would actually die if I saw owls like that. I find them so majestic but only caught a glance of one once in the night.

Reactions: 2
Oh the irony 🤣🤣 there are so many things she says she’s going to do but then doesn’t do it, or does it once & never again.

Eating healthy
Horse riding
Running
Sex chat (although I’m perfectly happy to never have to hear her pathetic sex chats again)
YouTube (in the past 6 months I have seen her mention at least 6 times that she was starting it up again, but here we are still no YouTube content)

I know there are more!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I go away for the weekend and back to a new thread. Just marking my spot while I go and catch up. I am guessing a lot of “healthy” eating and not treating herself has happened…
Have we had a kidney/gall bladder update? When I had my gall bladder greasy, deep-fried food and alcohol were total no-nos…

Reactions: 7
I go away for the weekend and back to a new thread. Just marking my spot while I go and catch up. I am guessing a lot of “healthy” eating and not treating herself has happened…
Have we had a kidney/gall bladder update? When I had my gall bladder greasy, deep-fried food and alcohol were total no-nos…
Enjoy the entertainment!

Reactions: 2
She said last week she uses My Fitness Pal (thanks to the top tip posted here) so why the duck is she having chocolate spread and raisin porridge at 11am?

Doesn't she type that in and look at the stats? It's all carbs and looks dry as duck.

You have an abundance of eggs Rebecca, I imagine most are thrown away as you don't cook, so have a couple of those scrambled instead.

Or, if you want your microwaved cement, stop pretending you're a guru on a health kick and lying to your followers, and give in to middle aged obesity. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 16
If she eats all of those skewers that’s nearly 600 calories 🤦‍♀️ It’s not even a meal!!!! Honestly she will not lose anything at this rate

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She said last week she uses My Fitness Pal (thanks to the top tip posted here) so why the duck is she having chocolate spread and raisin porridge at 11am?

Doesn't she type that in and look at the stats? It's all carbs and looks dry as duck.

You have an abundance of eggs Rebecca, I imagine most are thrown away as you don't cook, so have a couple of those scrambled instead.

Or, if you want your microwaved cement, stop pretending you're a guru on a health kick and lying to your followers, and give in to middle aged obesity. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Didn't she say that egg on toast was her fave meal before?? 😄 clearly not

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks knackered and haggard. Is she honestly only 27?! Look at the wrinkles and greying skin. Good grief
1465A102-38D0-41E4-BB70-9873F90C9556.png

• Sick
  • Wow
That sweater looks fab! So different and unusual....so glad she put a swipe up for me. 🙄🥱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.