Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they were both pissed last night ... (Assuming) should they be driving this early on?
That photo gives me swingers vibes

Reactions: 13
She will be off for a McDonald’s breakfast this morning I bet, so another write off 🐷😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does her body cope with going out and eating greasy food night and day. I honestly think my body would shut down. If I eat out or have takeaways etc I feel horrendous after most meals and sluggish for a few days. She is killing her body with all the tit she eats. She obviously has a huge appetite to do this so much!
We have had a week off this week & it has coincided with 2 family birthdays, so we have had a few meals out or takeaways this week & today I’m feeling rough! She must just feel tit constantly.

Reactions: 8
That village is one weird place with weirder people 🤣

Is that her sister???
When I read that all I could think of was 'a league of gentlemen' and Royston Vasey. Steve reminds me of Micky and she would be a brilliant Pauline lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They've definitely been on the amphetamines haven't they? Look at their pupils 😂😂 maybe she wanted to talk about drugs to get some advice. Also is anyone else unable to make new threads? I just don't have the link on my tattle page to make one! I've emailed mods but no idea what's going on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
‘Busy working family life’ a laugh a minute this gal
And ‘always so much to chat about’ - imagine trying to have a conversation with those two thicko’s. They don’t work, don’t move from the dungeon apart from Aldeh and the same couple of restaurants, don’t mix with other people much, have no idea of current affairs, no hobbies, what are they chatting about? Cars and the Lumeh? 🤷‍♀️ Riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.