Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got a very boyish, chipmunk like face doesn’t he. Pack it in, alvin, the rest of the chipmunks are waiting for you
Yeah he looks like a chubby baby faced 12 year old. He’s got that chubby, puppy fat looking face of a child. He’s in his mid 30s and he genuinely looks like a fat primary school child. He doesn’t even look like he can even grown facial hair. He’s absolutely bleeping repulsive. There nothing remotely attractive at all about him whatsoever, he turns my stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
16113CA4-700D-46CC-A9FB-C970E193FFC9.jpeg
Has she airbrushed her muff!?

No but seriously 😐 she’s a bleeping catfish
FE9A5A78-68A1-4938-BBD2-A6C872D0C182.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Where have her smooth and lean thighs gone 🥴 if she stands any further back so we can’t see the true size of her bottom half she will be in a bar in a different postcode. Diet is going well I see. There is no point coming on Insta about crying saying “I’m gonna be supah supah healthah” then not even 24 hours later she’s eating out twice in one days then getting trashed in the pub 🙄 Tattlers get the blame for taking the piss out of when she photoshops herself to duck then her true size 16 self is revealed but she does NOTHING to help herself. We see through her and apart from a few stupid young and impressionable 20 somethings her followers see through her when she does tit like this.

Reactions: 13
Maybe they go out to eat together all the time so they don’t have to talk to each other? You all always see couples out having meals just eating in silence, maybe that’s Beggy and Beaver.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 713183Has she airbrushed her muff!?

No but seriously 😐 she’s a bleeping catfish
View attachment 713184
Are they at a bleeping swingers conversion?? The state of the 4 of them, that woman is wearing shiny flesh coloured tights from the 90’s, I didn’t even know they still existed.

The reason they’re out to eat all the time is because Rebecca can’t cook. At all. If they don’t go out to eat they will all starve.

Not sure which is worse 😂😂
For someone that ‘dunt like fat birds’ he is fast becoming fat. Why is he wearing a 3/4 sleeved top? Looks like a medieval tunic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she’s wearing the co ord top that goes with the baggy trousers to match, yet wears it with jeans. She looks like a potato. Are all her friends this freakish looking? They have to be Steve’s looking at the state abs age of them both. Why does the woman have her leg up like that? Freaks the lot of them!

Reactions: 13
Diet started off well then.....give it a week before she starts spouting lifes to short, eat the cake 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah he looks like a chubby baby faced 12 year old. He’s got that chubby, puppy fat looking face of a child. He’s in his mid 30s and he genuinely looks like a fat primary school child. He doesn’t even look like he can even grown facial hair. He’s absolutely bleeping repulsive. There nothing remotely attractive at all about him whatsoever, he turns my stomach.
" a fat primary school child" 😂😂😂😂
I think the two things he most resembles are Dylan from the magic roundabout and this basset hound( no offence to basset hounds bless em)

Anyone else? 😂

life-features_02_temp-1460278130-570a1372-620x348.jpg
Dylan_%28Original_Series%29_Profile_Image.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.