Rebecca Lamb #77 wishes she had travelled as many miles as her hairline this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual hell has happened to her eyes in her latest story?!?! The pupils are scary & the actual eye shape looks weird like she’s edited them and they’re all bumpy 😳

Reactions: 10
What the actual hell has happened to her eyes in her latest story?!?! The pupils are scary & the actual eye shape looks weird like she’s edited them and they’re all bumpy 😳
Ooft she looks crazier than normal 🤪 her hair looks lank AF - she looks like she needs a good wash!!

Reactions: 5
tit filter she’s used again

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’s wearing her knock off earrings and her man bag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
if you'd seen yourself looking a clear size 16 after telling everyone who'd listen for the past year that you were "size 10" and you were due to have a date night with your husband would you not have a salad at home and decide to go to the cinema instead, especially when you'd been out for breakfast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Disappointed we haven’t had an outfit pic to be honest, and forget this food diary bullshit beggy bring back the slow cooker slop meal plans!! She’s doing us a disservice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does her body cope with going out and eating greasy food night and day. I honestly think my body would shut down. If I eat out or have takeaways etc I feel horrendous after most meals and sluggish for a few days. She is killing her body with all the tit she eats. She obviously has a huge appetite to do this so much!

Reactions: 15
How does her body cope with going out and eating greasy food night and day. I honestly think my body would shut down. If I eat out or have takeaways etc I feel horrendous after most meals and sluggish for a few days. She is killing her body with all the tit she eats. She obviously has a huge appetite to do this so much!
If she had gallstones, there's absolutely no way she'd be able to eat the amount of crap she does and not be crippled!!!! Another bleeping lie eh Beggy!

Reactions: 29
Do they do anything other than going out to eat?
Wax her fanny on YouTube?

Go out with no knickers or bra on and a see through dress?

Ignore her kids?

Have sex ‘every night’?

Go on trips to the post office to return all the stuff she’s doesn’t fit in *cough, not a size ten, cough*?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I think it’s pretty obvious that they’re really unhappy so just fill the emptiness with eating out constantly! It’s not normal to go out to eat multiple times a day, especially with what she’s eating! I can genuinely see her being pre-diabetic in 5-10 years

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.