Rebecca Lamb #72 Diet’s a mess, see through dress, Boss babe Beggy - give it a rest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her official line is that he has a house that he rents out and he helps her with admin

HOWEVER

She said a few months ago she had bought him something for his sandwiches to take to work with him. And he isn't there a great deal in the day any more. But whatever he is doing is being kept a secret

The fact that it is so secret makes you wonder why
There’s only 2 reasons they would be keeping it secret:

1) they are embarrassed about whatever the job is

2) hes getting paid cash in hand and they don’t want it recorded as to where he works or what exactly he does

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Back in the crazy house 😭🤣🤣⚰

She makes out like shes been staying in hospital 3 weeks 🤣🤣 love it was 3 hours and they found nothing wrong with you

I'm cringing inside and out for this attention seeking

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I just can’t see how she had the pain the previous month and didn’t mention it at the time

Reactions: 17
She was out of the house for less time than somebody with a normal full time job is & she’s banging on about it like she’s been away for weeks 🤣

And ‘lazy morning’ today, that’s your morning every day Beggy! You so sweet fa while Steve sorts the boys out.

Oh ladies, I’m getting a terrible abdominal pain today, every time I sit up. Shall I go on social media & ask everyone what it is? Or shall I message Beggy to ask her if she can ask all her followers, you know, because she’s an influencer so is really super important and stuff?

Or shall I just act like a grown up, take a few tablets, take it easy today & see how I am in the next day or two?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What a waste of space, who the duck thinks, wait let me take another selfie, absolute moron, pissed me off no end with this. It’s all a bleeping joke to her, yet there are people genuinely ill and she’s here taking pissing selfies in a corridor. Get yourself home you idiot
That's not the face of of someone who is ill and in pain.....🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Her official line is that he has a house that he rents out and he helps her with admin

HOWEVER

She said a few months ago she had bought him something for his sandwiches to take to work with him. And he isn't there a great deal in the day any more. But whatever he is doing is being kept a secret

The fact that it is so secret makes you wonder why
The person that said about the pregnancy test must know as they said everyone knows everyone in the area.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she being gifted more clothing, it’s ridiculous.if anyone deserves to be gifted clothes it’s the boys, not that self absorbed prat. I really am beyond embarrassed for her carry on.
what I want to know is if she has been seen buying a pregnancy test, was it because she has been trying to get pregnant on the sly. I can’t even believe I’ve asked that question, I think it’s obvious that’s exactly what she’s been at.

Reactions: 10
Suddenly that jumpsuit that is cutting off her circulation makes sense.....you have to uncomfortable to grow! She is definitely uncomfortable in that!!!
I'm a lurker here, but when I saw this picture the other day I thought she had a small baby bump.

Reactions: 5
I bleeping hope she books to go abroad and then it turns to a tit show when the country gets put on a red list due to so many tourists being out there and a spike in cases 😂😂

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.